Author Topic: Newt cried today in an interview  (Read 2804 times)

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
Re: Newt cried today in an interview
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2011, 06:19:25 AM »

Its called liberal hypocrisy. 
please connect the dots for us....how does a thread about Newt crying over his mommy have to do with a BO teleprompter.
enlighten us, this should be fun.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2011, 06:27:02 AM »
please connect the dots for us....how does a thread about Newt crying over his mommy have to do with a BO teleprompter.
enlighten us, this should be fun.

I dont care about the teleprompter in that context.  The liberal hypocrisy is that Thugbama & Hitlery both do similar shit to pander to audiences and you clowns never say a word or admit their bullshit. 

Difference between most conservatives and leftists is that we will admit Newt is probably overdoing it to pander to the woman and it looks stupid.   You fools will NEVER EVER admit to the phoney bullshit your messiahs pull.     

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2011, 06:32:58 AM »
You could be right, no doubt about it.  But the thought of discounting someone's apparent pain in this regard is something I'm unwilling to do--even with Newt.

Given his history I would put nothing past Newt--including convenient tears before a group of women over his dead mother.  Would you put on such a performance if it improved your chances of getting votes from women?  Whatever your answer, it is clear some people would do that.  Remember this is the same guy who dumped his sick wife on her hospital bed to chase new skirt.  Meanwhile he was trashing Clinton in public even as he carried on his own affair.  

This guy is the very definition of crocodile tears!  And why not...?  Obviously there are people who will fall for it.  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2011, 06:33:13 AM »
The liberal hypocrisy is that Thugbama & Hitlery both do similar shit to pander to audiences and you clowns never say a word or admit their bullshit.  

oh dude, i was all over hilary shit for the fake crying, and the obama fake accent too.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2011, 06:37:53 AM »
pandering is saying he would consider Palin as VP

the dude apeared to be crying real tears and it's not impossible to believe the guy has real emotions like most other human beings

Much to learn you still have. :'(

Like I said, "Obviously there are people who will fall for it."  :'(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2011, 06:40:25 AM »
Given his history I would put nothing past Newt--including convenient tears before a group of women over his dead mother.  Would you put on such a performance if it improved your chances of getting votes from women?  Whatever your answer, it is clear some people would do that.  Remember this is the same guy who dumped his sick wife on her hospital bed to chase new skirt.  Meanwhile he was trashing Clinton in public even as he carried on his own affair.  

This guy is the very definition of crocodile tears!  And why not...?  Obviously there are people who will fall for it.  ::)

and once again - the left wing hypocrisy continues.   Remember Al Gores' little performance at the acceptance speech about his sister?  Was that phoney nonsense as well? 

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2011, 12:56:53 PM »

I can't deny anything you say here.

Newt has shown signs of psychopathy, so I can understand where you're coming from.

It's just a personal code that won't allow me to question a person's grief over a loved one.  I will always give such a person the benefit of any doubt.

I'm not criticising anyone else for doing it, though.  That's up to their own conscience.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2011, 01:36:18 PM »
You never know.  Even for a person so self-centered, the thought of a dead mother may be the one thing that grabs hold of his moral sentiments.

"Even bad men love their mamas." ... Russell Crowe in "3:10 to Yuma"

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2011, 02:12:52 PM »

"Even bad men love their mamas." ... Russell Crowe in "3:10 to Yuma"

;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2012, 09:05:41 PM »
Hannity and Frank Luntz were both moved by this crying performance.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2012, 03:42:28 AM »

Its called liberal hypocrisy. 

No, it is called 333 stupidity.

Quite rampant in these areas by all means.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2012, 06:12:07 AM »
Hannity and Frank Luntz were both moved by this crying performance.

they get moved by bowels, too.
w