Author Topic: Do not carry a gun in NYC! Repeat - do not carry a gun in NYC!  (Read 5741 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Do not carry a gun in NYC! Repeat - do not carry a gun in NYC!
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2011, 08:35:34 PM »
 just ask plaxico

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2011, 08:38:17 PM »
A

MikMaq

« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2011, 08:43:11 PM »
What a dumb bitch, honestly some people are fucking ignorant with this kind of crap, I don't even get the point of posting this shit.

Who the fuck packs their gun for vacation, if your worried about your safety hire a guide with for fuck sakes nothing more dangerous than an ignorant tourist with a gun.

Just so were clear, if you got a gun, access to medications, a car, a plane, heavy machinery, a big fucking drill or anything potentially dangerous, learn the fucking laws and liabilities that go along with it. Seriously don't act like an innocent child when your taking the role of a fucking adult.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2011, 08:46:47 PM »
I would hit it, and reprimand the skinny slit for her ignorance

Good man!! ;D ;D ;D

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2011, 08:59:44 PM »
What a dumb bitch, honestly some people are fucking ignorant with this kind of crap, I don't even get the point of posting this shit.

Who the fuck packs their gun for vacation, if your worried about your safety hire a guide with for fuck sakes nothing more dangerous than an ignorant tourist with a gun.

Just so were clear, if you got a gun, access to medications, a car, a plane, heavy machinery, a big fucking drill or anything potentially dangerous, learn the fucking laws and liabilities that go along with it. Seriously don't act like an innocent child when your taking the role of a fucking adult.

good post! 

TEAM Nasser

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2011, 01:13:46 AM »
I'm not a lawyer, but how is it legal for the 2nd amendment to be disregarded in some states?  ???

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2011, 04:01:23 AM »
39 years old and still in med school..? I understand that it takes time for some people to get in to med school, but that is ridiculous. What's the point, financially speaking, of doing that at such an old age? You're already half-way to retirement.
from incomplete data

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2011, 06:37:06 AM »
New York and California could fall off in their respective oceans and all its scum can go with it.  Two liberal, scummy Sodom and Gemora (sp?) hell holes....Vegas can fall with Cali.

I live in CA and totally agree with this.
I find it hilarious that the states/cities with the strictest gun laws have really accomplished nothing in keeping the guns away from criminals as if any law stopped a criminal to begin with

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2011, 07:17:04 AM »
I find it hilarious that the states/cities with the strictest gun laws have really accomplished nothing in keeping the guns away from criminals as if any law stopped a criminal to begin with

only police in society should have guns, guns should be banned from citizens no exceptions, eventually the thieves gun's would dry up and everything would be fine, we just have to control what comes into this country aka guns to make this work.  Guns are the problem, not the people.

Look at america's murder rate by guns vs other countries with them banned, it is just common sense.

TEAM Nasser

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2011, 07:23:01 AM »
only police in society should have guns, guns should be banned from citizens no exceptions, eventually the thieves gun's would dry up and everything would be fine, we just have to control what comes into this country aka guns to make this work.  Guns are the problem, not the people.

Look at america's murder rate by guns vs other countries with them banned, it is just common sense.

If we took out the amount of gun crimes committed by ghetto thugs and animals, our crime rates would be similar to Europe.   

The thugs and beasts are the problem, not the object they use to commit their crimes.   

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2011, 07:28:39 AM »

are you serious? based on it's population\population density: gun crime rate nyc is one of the safest "big cities" in the world

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2011, 07:32:46 AM »
are you serious? based on it's population\population density: gun crime rate nyc is one of the safest "big cities" in the world

Yes - guess why?   

Most of the savages killed each other off in the 1990's with the crack epidemic and we also locked up a lot of the violent thugs. 

Additionally - NYC has become so expensive to live that most of the thugs left for other places and spready their animalistic ways elsewhere.   

The gun laws have nothing to do with it.         

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2011, 07:38:29 AM »
only police in society should have guns, guns should be banned from citizens no exceptions, eventually the thieves gun's would dry up and everything would be fine,

1) Average USA police response time is 11 minutes.  Rape is complete, throat slit, end of story.

2) That would be one shitty 50 year period waiting for the bad guys guns to 'dry up'.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2011, 07:46:20 AM »
Tennessee tourist arrested for bringing pistol into 9/11 Memorial
nypost.com ^ | 12/29/2011 | JAMIE SCHRAM, C.J. SULLIVAN and DAREH GREGORIAN
Posted on December 29, 2011 2:03:08 PM EST by massmike

A tourist from Tennessee waltzed into one of the most secure sites in the city — and politely asked a cop if she could check her weapon.

So. She's an idiot. Check.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2011, 07:50:50 AM »
So. She's an idiot. Check.

Agreed - what she should have done is left and let the others go on and go back to her hotel and put the gun with her stuff. 

I can't believe anyone is this stupid.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2011, 07:59:42 AM »

the point of this thread is nothing more than the person who started needs an outlet for his paranoid, manic delusions that the government  is out to get him.   

He's also not very smart so stuff like this that seems fucking stupid to a normal person seems like an outrageous violation and a "sign" of the communist take over of America

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2011, 08:05:38 AM »
the point of this thread is nothing more than the person who started needs an outlet for his paranoid, manic delusions that the government  is out to get him.   

He's also not very smart so stuff like this that seems fucking stupid to a normal person seems like an outrageous violation and a "sign" of the communist take over of America

Did I say that moron?       

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2011, 08:06:42 AM »

Did I say that moron?       

you "say it" with every thread you post.....moron

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: December 31, 2011, 08:24:29 AM »
Why do so many Americans always want or need to carry a gun with them? Is their society that violent and criminal? Are they scared? No laws and no law enforcement? Does the USA resemble some parts of Mexico with extreme violence and drug gangs ruling the land?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 31, 2011, 08:39:00 AM »
Should Gun Rights be Reciprocal Among States? Tenn. Women Arrested in NYC for Carrying Legal Gun
REASON ^ | 12/30/2011 | Nick Gillespie

The New York Post (founded by Alexander Hamilton, but don't hold that against the current version) reports on the strange case of Meredith Graves, a 39-year-old medical student and nurse from Tennessee who was arrested for illegally carrying - and voluntarily surrendering - a gun at Manhattan's 9/11 Memorial. Graves is licensed to carry in Tennessee and was in New York for a job interview, reports the Post, when she and her husband visited the memorial. Upon seeing a sign saying no weapons allowed, says the Post, she realized she was carrying a .32 caliber pistol and inquired about how to declare it:

When she got to that section, she asked another cop, “We have this gun — can we check it in here? We [my husband and I] are not law-enforcement.”

That’s when she was arrested.

Graves, who has a full legal carry permit in Tennessee, was locked up on a weapons-possession charge and held on $2,000 bond that she posted yesterday. She is due in court on March 19.

She’ll soon find out exactly how serious New York City is about illegal guns. The Manhattan DA’s Office is pursuing a conviction on felony gun possession — carrying a minimum sentence of 3 1/2 years....

The Post quotes her mother making the case that gun rights should not be subject to state infringements:

“You’d think states would reciprocate with the Second Amendment. She has a license to carry in Tennessee,” said her mother-in-law, who lives in Manchester, NJ.

Bonus anonymous Volunteer State voice whose opinion of New York probably couldn't have gotten any lower anyhow:

“Everyone down there carries, and she just forgot,” said the woman, who would not give her name. “She was being honest, and this is the treatment they give innocent people.”

The Post notes that Mayor Mike Bloomberg has made a huge push against illegal guns in the city.

Whole story here.

So what do you think, kind readers? While I think most reasonable people would agree that prosecuting such a case is a monumental waste of law enforcement resources, what about the case for reciprocity in gun laws? Assuming New York's and the city's laws pass constitutional muster, isn't this just one more case of respecting local differences (ironically, that sort of federalist-localist claim is more typically associated with the South than New Yawk City)?

If every place in America is forced to be just like every other place when it comes all laws and regulation and taxes and collective bargaining and trans fat and this and that (including gay marriage, come to think of it), isn't that supposed to be a bad thing? Or should the standard for gun rights and many other things (free speech, religious liberty, not having to quarter soldiers, etc.) ultimately be set at the highest level possible? What do you think is the way to decide which rights get special protection and which ones don't?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #45 on: December 31, 2011, 08:45:10 AM »
epic stupidity

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: December 31, 2011, 08:59:30 AM »
39 years old and still in med school..? I understand that it takes time for some people to get in to med school, but that is ridiculous. What's the point, financially speaking, of doing that at such an old age? You're already half-way to retirement.

nothign wrong fella,,,going to medical school to pursure something you have passion before,,,,do you want all ignorant generation nothingings to enter medical school????? I rather have a mature person,,,who waited and learned somethingsin life aint free,,,be in medical school than some genreation nothingness enter expecting something,,,,,good for her being in medical school,,,doing her roations right now probably,,,,,

sometimjes its better to be in medicaxl schook,,,than stay on get big trying to post on here,,,,, ::) trying to find meaning in your life and self assurances fro people you dont know,,,through their postins,,,

gh15 approved

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #47 on: December 31, 2011, 09:35:48 AM »
nothign wrong fella,,,going to medical school to pursure something you have passion before,,,,do you want all ignorant generation nothingings to enter medical school????? I rather have a mature person,,,who waited and learned somethingsin life aint free,,,be in medical school than some genreation nothingness enter expecting something,,,,,good for her being in medical school,,,doing her roations right now probably,,,,,

sometimjes its better to be in medicaxl schook,,,than stay on get big trying to post on here,,,,, ::) trying to find meaning in your life and self assurances fro people you dont know,,,through their postins,,,

gh15 approved

If she's doing it out of sheer passion then more power to her and I got nothing against that. But career/finance-wise it's probably a bad move. Sure she is bound to make more than most people ever will but at the same time she's sacrificing a big portion of her most lucrative years on the job market while at the same accumulating horrendous debt.
from incomplete data

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2011, 10:11:41 AM »
If she's doing it out of sheer passion then more power to her and I got nothing against that. But career/finance-wise it's probably a bad move. Sure she is bound to make more than most people ever will but at the same time she's sacrificing a big portion of her most lucrative years on the job market while at the same accumulating horrendous debt.

sometimes,,,you gotta get in debt to be richer,,,IN AMERICA ONLY,,,,just like how i know about gH,,,I dont know gH if i didnt have expeience and spend money,,,,then use on myself to see what happens,,how I know it takes 15 iu to be pro??? Only through experience,,fella,,,only through experience,,,

gh15 approved

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2011, 10:15:07 AM »
Yes - guess why?   

Most of the savages killed each other off in the 1990's with the crack epidemic and we also locked up a lot of the violent thugs. 

Additionally - NYC has become so expensive to live that most of the thugs left for other places and spready their animalistic ways elsewhere.   

The gun laws have nothing to do with it.         

Good post.