Author Topic: UFC 141 - Brock Lesnar is a pussy - and retires  (Read 36308 times)

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
Re: UFC 141 - Brock Lesnar is a pussy - and retires
« Reply #175 on: January 05, 2012, 06:28:10 PM »
well lets see how he does against Daniel Cormier first ;)

I believe Daniel Cormier is going to be a beast. UFC will be talking to him soon after he defeats Barnett.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
Re: UFC 141 - Brock Lesner is the biggest pussy!
« Reply #176 on: January 05, 2012, 06:53:41 PM »

:D

That tattoo should win some kind of award. Who gets a tattoo of a highly detailed wedge-shaped cock on their chest--complete with veins? Unbelievable.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: January 05, 2012, 08:19:30 PM »
Black Fedor Emelianegro will be a tough nut to crack for Barnett!

LMFAO!

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: January 05, 2012, 08:26:23 PM »
well lets see how he does against Daniel Cormier first ;)

I know its been a while since he fought but I think he still a damn good fighter..very hard to beat, durable, well rounded and always goes out to finish fights. And this is not Josh's first barbeque either maxx ..hes been in big fights since the 90's and is not a timid fighter, hes gonna go at Cormier aggressively and brutalize him, almost like a much bigger and much more skilled Chael Sonnon.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #179 on: January 05, 2012, 08:56:36 PM »
That tattoo should win some kind of award. Who gets a tattoo of a highly detailed wedge-shaped cock on their chest--complete with veins? Unbelievable.
Original Tattoo
V

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #180 on: January 05, 2012, 09:06:15 PM »
I know its been a while since he fought but I think he still a damn good fighter..very hard to beat, durable, well rounded and always goes out to finish fights. And this is not Josh's first barbeque either maxx ..hes been in big fights since the 90's and is not a timid fighter, hes gonna go at Cormier aggressively and brutalize him, almost like a much bigger and much more skilled Chael Sonnon.
I know Josh is good. Not among the top in the standup though it seems. Wins almost all his fights on the ground. But... as you see Cormier is exremly good at defending takedowns(no wonder being an olympic wrestler). So I think the fight is in Cormiers favour. Could very well look like this fight against Bigfoot. Defend takedowns and outstrike him.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: January 06, 2012, 11:52:59 AM »
I know Josh is good. Not among the top in the standup though it seems. Wins almost all his fights on the ground. But... as you see Cormier is exremly good at defending takedowns(no wonder being an olympic wrestler). So I think the fight is in Cormiers favour. Could very well look like this fight against Bigfoot. Defend takedowns and outstrike him.

You're right, Cormier looks like a serious threat but hes still fairly green and has never faced someone like Barnett before. Cant wait though, its gonna be a great fight if Josh pisses clean..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #182 on: January 06, 2012, 12:04:52 PM »
Original Tattoo

Still an idiot with a penis on his chest

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #183 on: January 06, 2012, 12:14:23 PM »
You are all mean to Brock  :'(

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: January 06, 2012, 12:20:59 PM »
You're right, Cormier looks like a serious threat but hes still fairly green and has never faced someone like Barnett before. Cant wait though, its gonna be a great fight if Josh pisses clean..

Rarely has a truer word been spoken. Im a huge fan of Cormier and see big things in his future, he impresses me tremendously with the way he has adapted to MMA and is looking very comfortable in the deep end of the pool. Barnett is a big guy, huge by normal standards and his skill set is terrifying, he has the ability to overwhelm you the very second you lose focus and from there it could be game over. Could be a contender for FOTY, we'll just have to wait and see...........

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #185 on: January 06, 2012, 01:31:30 PM »
There's blood on the tip of his penis tattoo too. Clearly a top.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #186 on: January 06, 2012, 02:13:35 PM »
Prior to the championship match against overeem, Gokhan Saki fought a brutal kickboxing bout against a kicking machine daniel ghita.

Just look how brutal this fight is... just brutal. Liver hits left and right. Every punch and kick could've killed lesnar.

Gokhan/saki PT1

Gokhan/Saki PT1

Now look how powerfull, skilled and fearless he still is against overeem just "hours" later, even he has broken ribs. Just showing these matches to show what  true fighter is like... brock is "NOT".

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #187 on: January 06, 2012, 02:21:52 PM »
There's blood on the tip of his penis tattoo too. Clearly a top.

;D ;D ;D

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #188 on: January 06, 2012, 02:54:38 PM »
Rarely has a truer word been spoken. Im a huge fan of Cormier and see big things in his future, he impresses me tremendously with the way he has adapted to MMA and is looking very comfortable in the deep end of the pool. Barnett is a big guy, huge by normal standards and his skill set is terrifying, he has the ability to overwhelm you the very second you lose focus and from there it could be game over. Could be a contender for FOTY, we'll just have to wait and see...........

Word. Barnett is one of the most dangerous HWs out there imo. Hope to see him in the UFC after this fight, but not gonna hold my breath..

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: January 06, 2012, 02:59:46 PM »
You guys are right--Brock is not a fighter, he's an athlete. Barnett is probably the greatest mma fighter nobody knows about, but It's been a while since he's been tested and Cormier is a big guy with the credentials to beat him. That would be a great fight.

marty31672

• Getbig IV
i will miss brock lesner
« Reply #190 on: January 08, 2012, 09:02:28 PM »
brock lesner is the reason i started training in ufc
at least i can still watch he's fights because i have the home movies
if you didnt no already you can buy the ufc home movie its cheaper then the paper view

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: i will miss brock lesner
« Reply #191 on: January 08, 2012, 09:07:07 PM »
h

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Re: i will miss brock lesner
« Reply #192 on: January 08, 2012, 09:09:58 PM »
Old

Played

Out

Gimmick

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #193 on: April 21, 2018, 04:22:32 PM »
I admire Brock for trying although you are probably right that he wanted to end the MMA after he became ill.  He beat Shane Carwin very impressively but the next two fights did not end as he wanted.  I suppose some champions have a better sense of when to retire than others.  Dorian vs. Ronnie, for example.  Mariusz Pudzianowski picked a good time to retire.  I think in the extremes of anything, be it fighting, bodybuilding, powerlifting, or anything else, its highest echelon champions about a ten year window, with some shorter and some longer.

Q

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: April 23, 2018, 10:27:10 AM »
How can he be a pussy? He ended the Undertakers winning streak.