Author Topic: Nasser...  (Read 5713 times)

NeilGM

• Getbig III
Nasser...
« on: December 31, 2011, 01:39:53 AM »

(Wait for 3.04)

Nasser was a beast, wonder what hormones in what amounts he was taking at this point? Maybe GH15 could enlighten us with his thoughts on the matter...

whitewidow

Re: Nasser...
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 01:55:53 AM »
Im sure he could

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 04:21:01 AM »
Yeah, me to... I am interested to know what it really takes to look like this

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2011, 04:27:42 AM »

(Wait for 3.04)

Nasser was a beast, wonder what hormones in what amounts he was taking at this point? Maybe GH15 could enlighten us with his thoughts on the matter...

This is one of my favorite bodybuilding videos, it's actually is my favorite..

Such an intelligent man, love it when he says "today is Friday one week out of the Olympia you know?" :D

awesome
g2g

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2011, 06:30:54 AM »
That is what a Mr O should look like! Have you seen the size and depth of those legs? I have to be honest I think his physique from an astetics point of view was better than Ronnies! Don't get me wrong, Ronnie was big and on size alone he smashed it but to look at Nasser looked better and had better details and a better overall look.
Although I think Nasser should of been Mr O on several occasions, personally if I could have the body of anyone it would have to be Kevin's, although he wasn't the biggest I like the way everything was balanced and tied in perfectly.

In order when at their best, my personal pref for overall look.

1) Kevin Levrone

2) Nasser El

3) Dorian Yates

4) Dexter Jackson

5) Dennis James

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2011, 12:27:54 PM »
That is what a Mr O should look like! Have you seen the size and depth of those legs? I have to be honest I think his physique from an astetics point of view was better than Ronnies! Don't get me wrong, Ronnie was big and on size alone he smashed it but to look at Nasser looked better and had better details and a better overall look.
Although I think Nasser should of been Mr O on several occasions, personally if I could have the body of anyone it would have to be Kevin's, although he wasn't the biggest I like the way everything was balanced and tied in perfectly.

1) Kevin Levrone

2) Nasser El

3) Dorian Yates

4) Dexter Jackson

5) Dennis James

is this a modern list or what is it? if we are taking into account all Mr. Olympias dating all the way back then I disagree with this list big time.

1. 1974 Arnold... And it's not even close. He is so fucking far beyond anybody in 1974 that it is not even close. He came in @ roughly 230 lbs, yet 1974 Arnold could beat ANY YEAR coleman, any year cutler, any year yates. In my opinion, the rest of the list goes like this:

2. Coleman in any year except the one time he tried to step on olympia stage @ 300. I truly think that coleman in 1998-1999 is the second best we have ever seen on stage. Obviously some will argue that he was better in parts of the 2000s, but I don't agree.

3. Nasser/Yates/Nubret tied. All three of these guys had completely different physiques, but what they brought to the table was game changing. If Nubret came around in a different decade, I think he would have been a perennial champion. However, there was Arnold. And even Arnold in 1980 (his worst ever) is better than Nubret @ his best.

danabol

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2011, 02:31:13 PM »
the guy Nasser looked Amazing in that video..

fckin solid....NUFF SIAD

j_mtl

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2011, 02:50:30 PM »
by far nasser has always been one of my favorite bb , he is a very educated man and has a cerebral aproach to bb, one of the original super freaks in bodybuilding.

nobel252

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2011, 06:37:02 PM »
Nasser was a super beast. I used to see him train at  my gym and I was always inspired.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2011, 07:20:46 PM »
is it weird I read anything gh15 writes in Nasser's voice?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2011, 09:59:51 PM »

1) Kevin Levrone

2) Nasser El

3) Dorian Yates

4) Dexter Jackson

5) Dennis James

Levrone, hands down one of my favorites of all time. A shame he never could get the big one.

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2012, 01:36:30 AM »
is this a modern list or what is it? if we are taking into account all Mr. Olympias dating all the way back then I disagree with this list big time.

1. 1974 Arnold... And it's not even close. He is so fucking far beyond anybody in 1974 that it is not even close. He came in @ roughly 230 lbs, yet 1974 Arnold could beat ANY YEAR coleman, any year cutler, any year yates. In my opinion, the rest of the list goes like this:

2. Coleman in any year except the one time he tried to step on olympia stage @ 300. I truly think that coleman in 1998-1999 is the second best we have ever seen on stage. Obviously some will argue that he was better in parts of the 2000s, but I don't agree.

3. Nasser/Yates/Nubret tied. All three of these guys had completely different physiques, but what they brought to the table was game changing. If Nubret came around in a different decade, I think he would have been a perennial champion. However, there was Arnold. And even Arnold in 1980 (his worst ever) is better than Nubret @ his best.

Arnold did the most for the sport and for his day had an amazing physique, well beyond most of the competition. I liked Mentzers physique back here also, this was also ahead of the rest. What I am actually talking about is what overall look I think is best in the bodybuild physique, as in if I could step on stage what would I feel my best looking like.

Coleman is right up there also, he did deserve Mr Olympia several times over, not many people would deny that, after all bodybuiling as the name says is about building the body up and he certainly did that! However although he had huge size, large muscle bellys and was a fantastic bodybulder I do not  think when I look at him his physique went together from an aesthetic point as well as the bodybuilders I mentioned.

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2012, 01:42:34 AM »
Levrone, hands down one of my favorites of all time. A shame he never could get the big one.

Yeah me to, genuine nice guy also

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2012, 08:08:09 AM »
Just read the Nasser15 bible

rhomboid

• Getbig I
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2012, 03:45:08 AM »
he should've won the '97 olympia.....you see him standing next to yates as they announced 2nd place nasser looked like concrete, yates looked terrible...

Treninghard

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2012, 04:26:36 AM »
dat beast, looks insane

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2012, 04:40:13 AM »
1) Markus Rühl - TRUE MASS MONSTER

2) Jay Cutler - Awesome torso and quad muscles, smart + no junkie.

3) Ronnie Coleman - Best back ever and a mass monster.

4) Dorian Yates - Truly started the mass monster era, extremely dedicated.

5) Kevin Levrone - Best overall package.

My favorites, not who was 'best' there's been plenty of great bb's Jean Pierre Fux, Lee Priest, Graig Titus, Art Atwood (rip) etc.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2012, 04:51:48 AM »
Im sure he could

Yeah, but it just wouldn't be true...

I think Nasser was on boatloads of AAS + slin, hgh, igf-1, clen, eca, nubain, diuretics etc. Like i'd say almost ALL the guys. But as for exactly, only Nasser knows...

(That is if he remembers after all the Ketamine  ;D).
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Dancho

• Getbig I
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2012, 01:12:48 AM »
Pupils around the world open your damn notebooks and write down what i am going to say:

test and eq were greatly reduced or even absent when the video was taken.

the primary drugs in the blood are the drugs by the name of:

tren a 150mg every 36 hours from private cook
200mg drol/day
mast at 150mg every 36 hours from private cook
+
halo

yeah yeah you read this right drol+halo at the same time

when the video was taken he was stage ready, just needed diuretic, i would even say he was on diuretic in the video, but more like gym rat doses of diuretic lol

ghona was run at 20iu but stopped
slin with every meal but stopped

now after the video:

3 days out carb up with slin

dyazide and inj lasix together for the show

Dancho approved
Ph.D. in AASology/Ghonalogy/Slinology/Diureticology from the GH15 university of hormones in thunderdome

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2012, 01:37:24 AM »
These are some wheels. I know his upper body is crap but teardrops are beatiful,quad sweeps amazing. capriese did it right he started doing legs before he started training upper body as a kid. He is good friends with victor martinez so you know they both used the best gear possible! capriese took 5th place in the only show he ever did the NY Pro. But I bet he could of been a threat with the right guru. capriese has crazy genetics. not many guys get MD spreads before they trun pro or get a MD column. a short lived career but his health wasn't great and he wanted a family. I swear capriese would have been a threat with the right guru NOT
john O' reily who he associated himself with. that why he used so much nolotil. he actually used the same amount of nolotil as any of the other BB on stage it just wasn't put in the right spots. to obvious looking. He has legit 21IN arms without the nolotil. alot of insulin was anothher problem. but he got the best of gear and HGH nothing bunk like what we see today. SIGNATURx was still in effect back then. they compounded legit HGH

whitewidow

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2012, 02:20:15 AM »
ONE MORE LEG SHOT OF CAP MURRAY WHEN HE WASN'T A PRO MAD LEG SWEEPS/BETER TAHN MOSR PROS! AND TEARDROPS ARE INSANE!
SORRY FOR THE CAP LOCKS KEY

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2012, 03:49:50 PM »

x2 Agree 100% Levrone was a Boss!!