Author Topic: Fedor Vs Satoshi Ichii.  (Read 8021 times)

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
Re: Fedor Vs Satoshi Ichii.
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2012, 03:21:09 PM »
He was offered $6 million per fight for 5 fights but his management wanted a 50% corporate stake or something along those lines. Ridiculous for them to even suggest that, it wasnt down to Fedor.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2012, 03:24:19 PM »
He was offered $6 million per fight for 5 fights but his management wanted a 50% corporate stake or something along those lines. Ridiculous for them to even suggest that, it wasnt down to Fedor.
i dont believe either party

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2012, 03:43:18 PM »
I can cry when fedor held hes opponent when he was down
A

suckmymuscle

« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2012, 04:29:28 PM »
  The UFC will forever have a stain in it's name for never having Fedor fight in it. No matter the smear campaign that Dana and the Fertitas unleashed on Fedor, all true MMA fans know who the GOAT is. And it is too bad for Dana that all his best P4P fighters(Anderson, GSP, BJ Penn) regard Fedor as the GOAT and are humbled by him.

I have been watching MMA since Royce won UFC 1 back in 1993 and I have watched thousands of MMA fights since then, and Fedor is the only fighter who made my jaw drop in astonishment. That second fight with Big Nog when Fedor put on a ground clinic by escaping multiple submission attemps by Nog while at the same time ground-and-pounding Nog's head into the canvas will forever represent the pinnacle of MMA skills. We have never seen anything like it. To quote Anderson Silva, Fedor in his prime reached the highest skill ceiling of any fighter ever...

SUCKMYMUSCLE