Author Topic: Make your own test in or not?  (Read 4129 times)

FilipH

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Make your own test in or not?
« on: October 13, 2005, 09:42:40 PM »
Hey,

It's been two years now since i've done a new cycle.  In the past I've done a Winny only cycle with injects of course.  Had good result, and a great strenght increase which lasted quite well (have to admit I love winny).  After that I did a 500mg test enth cycle for about 10 weeks.

Now, I was thinking of doing 500mg test enth + 250 mg deca for 12 weeks or so.  No orals since I even got high blood pressure and nosebleeds from my inject winny cycle.

However, I could get some test powder and make it myself. I would still buy the deca in vials if I find them otherwise a test only cycle which did me good last time.  It's been a while so I expect to have fresh and ready to go receptors :)

The thing is, this powder is only available with minimum orders of half a kg and i haven't made it myself before.  Would you try to get vials or attempt  for a homebrew ?  How much test can you make from half a kg?

Anyone got any links or info on how to make your own test?

Your thoughts are more then welcome ...

Cheers

Fil

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Make your own test in China or not?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2005, 05:01:29 AM »
I dont know what china law is like but be careful, you could end up in some s*it hole jail for the rest of your life.  From what I hear that place is hell.

massivemann

• Getbig II
  • Hit me up on aim!
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2005, 09:07:03 AM »
its legal to make in china...but a half a kg damn thats alot

what kinda test are you trying to make..let me know and i can help you out

later
OFFSHOREIRONcom

massivemann

• Getbig II
  • Hit me up on aim!
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2005, 09:08:14 AM »
just and fyi a half a kg of let says prop can make 500 bottle at 100mg per 10 ml bottle
OFFSHOREIRONcom

FilipH

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2005, 01:41:38 AM »
thanks for the reply's. 

500 bottles from half a kg?? damn.   They might confuse me for a dealer then.  ;D

I'll try to get a lot less then.  I would make some test enth, but I think I'll try to negotiate smaller orders and 2 types : test enth and deca.   

Is this difficult to make massiveman?? Bare in mind, I havenīt got any `production`experience.

thanks

massivemann

• Getbig II
  • Hit me up on aim!
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2005, 08:37:19 AM »
test enanthate...il make this easy for you

you need ba and fliter 18g needles  and some vials( depending on houw much you wanna make for the size of the vials)and your goin to need like a 60ml Syringes

ok ill break this down using 10g raw test enanthate powder

10g test e
put into the vial

2ml ba aka 5%
put that into the vial to

put on top of a pan on the stove
turn on stove
watch it melt and mix together(about 3 to 5 mins)
add 30.5ml steril oil
put back on stove and heat about 212 degrees for let say 7 to 10 mins

let cool for like 2 mins so you dont melt the Syringes..
draw all the liquid into the Syringes
then take off needle and put on filter
push out all the oil into another vial
the put plunger and caps and your done

but i like to put it back on the stove for like 3 mins and heat again just to make sure and kill all bad shit in there...

now dont inject right away give it like 2 days or so to make sure it worked out right

do you get that?

let me know if you need more help or how to make anything else
OFFSHOREIRONcom

FilipH

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2005, 10:06:14 PM »
thanks for the info.  I'll get the gear first and give it a try.  I'll post again if I need more info or it doesn't seem to work. 

Cheers

Custom-Built

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Make your own test in or not?
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2005, 07:09:52 AM »
:oA friend of mine took some home made test and got a serious staff infection, along with 4 other people that took it. My friend and to have 2 surgeries on his left bicep to get the infection out. If provented him from competing in the NPC Nationals, he was in the hospital for 5 days. 

IMO, I would never take home brew, not unless I got it from a REAL chemist. It's all about sterilization.
A few years ago, somebody had posted a lot of pics on guys that had abscess the had to be cut out. Not cup of tea.

Be careful.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2005, 07:14:38 AM »
i see what ur saying, but i make my own tren and i have never had any thing remotly close to happen form it yet. maybe im just lucky but i do take sterylity issues serious.

muscle
muscle

Crazy-canuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2005, 07:57:02 AM »
To each there own.  What is wrong with it?

Lol.

It has alot more useful information then this site does.  This site is all gossip and no substance.  Every question I have answered here in clearly posted there in the stickies.  I don't see any such infomation here at all.

People who want information should have it.  I don't see a home brew forum here.

Captain you don't like it because your attitude would last about 5 minutes then you have a ban.  You cannot troll there that is why you don't like it.  We have rules and respect each other something you know nothing about.

Captain I was reviewing all your posts and you know what.  Not one of them is showing that you have any knowledge of anything.  Not one of your posts is in any way helping anyway.  Everyone of your posts is pure opinion based and none are knowledge based.  That tells me something.  That you don't care about learning anythingnew and are happy being ignorant and believing whatever Flex mag tells you.  SSB- is far too intelligent for you.  You prefer hanging around people who know nothing and are happy in their own ignorance.

Why am I wsting my time with this troll?.

SSb is full of real bodybuilders that are bodybuilders in real life not just pretend one like here.  What are your stats Captain and what contests have you entered?

I'll bet none.

CC.

FilipH

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2005, 08:25:25 AM »
:oA friend of mine took some home made test and got a serious staff infection, along with 4 other people that took it. My friend and to have 2 surgeries on his left bicep to get the infection out. If provented him from competing in the NPC Nationals, he was in the hospital for 5 days. 

IMO, I would never take home brew, not unless I got it from a REAL chemist. It's all about sterilization.
A few years ago, somebody had posted a lot of pics on guys that had abscess the had to be cut out. Not cup of tea.

Be careful.

You have a good point, but that's the deal with homebrew.  If made properly its a great thing to have, if not ...   dangerous stuff.   

I'm still doubting to try homebrew or just buy the finished product since I'm not exactly a handy guy, but it would be nice to make your own gear though.

Crazy-canuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2005, 08:28:46 AM »
Here is a calc to figure out how much test you can make and whatever concentration.

http://absinth.greatnow.com/calcpowder2.html

CC.

Crazy-canuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2005, 09:52:26 AM »
Again what are your stats and what contests have you won?

I like how you ignore the question and reply with rudeness.

BTW PM your phone number and home address if you have the guts b-tch.

You go to any pro shows?  Tell me which one and Ill meet you in the parking lot.

and yet again notone post that shows you know anything othe rthen how to act like an idiot and call people names...lol.  You are sad...pathetic really.

CC.

apparentluck(1)

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2009, 12:51:36 PM »
SHIT WE COULD GO IN HALVES. ITS ALMOST A 1 POUND

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2009, 08:40:36 PM »
calling people out on here is fucking ridiculous its fucking internet............lol if you take shit on here personal your a loser go play some more World of Warcraft
First Rock

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2009, 11:41:30 AM »
Again what are your stats and what contests have you won?

I like how you ignore the question and reply with rudeness.

BTW PM your phone number and home address if you have the guts b-tch.

You go to any pro shows?  Tell me which one and Ill meet you in the parking lot.

and yet again notone post that shows you know anything othe rthen how to act like an idiot and call people names...lol.  You are sad...pathetic really.

CC.

Bro who are you addressing here??

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2009, 11:50:57 AM »

500 bottles from half a kg?? damn.   They might confuse me for a dealer then.  ;D

See that is the problem that exists bro.

First, you don't have to order that much powder.  Most places have a 100 gram minimum and some have a 50 gram minimum.  Some will sell it in 5 gram batches, but of course by the time you purchase 20 of the 5 gram batches, you have paid about 5x the amount you would for a single 100 gram batch.

For personal use, you can get 50 standard 10ml bottles at 200mg from a single 100 gram batch.  (just using the vial size and product strength for illustration).  So a 100 gram batch will last you a pretty long time.  If your cycle and AAS is moderate where you use a dose like 500mg weekly, that would cover about 10-12 future cycles of the standard 12 weeks or so.  Now consider that most moderate steroid use involves 2 cycles per year, you would have 5 years worth of test to use then. 

**This is of course all judged by average standards of moderate use.  Not reckless abuse or misuse**

So for the average user, that is a great deal in terms of AAS cost and convenience.

Unfortunately, it is a great risk as well.  The DEA has different standards for what is considered "personal use" when the product is in raw or finished form.  It takes less powder to get a conviction and charge on you than it would take for the same/equal amount of products in vials.

So if I were you, I would just purchase finished products already and stay away from the risk of importing raw materials.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2009, 07:12:55 PM »
Have you guys realized this is a 4 year old thread?

You can see Muscle19 (when he WAS 19!)  and yours truely on here posting "back in the day"   :)

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2009, 08:00:56 PM »
Have you guys realized this is a 4 year old thread?

You can see Muscle19 (when he WAS 19!)  and yours truly on here posting "back in the day"   :)
ha thats funny shit...... its that newbie that brought it back "aperant luck"

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2009, 08:02:26 PM »
delete it............ leave it in the archives unless there is a new side to the topic not discussed

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2009, 08:07:54 PM »
delete it............ leave it in the archives unless there is a new side to the topic not discussed

Why?

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2009, 08:12:02 PM »