Author Topic: GH STORAGE  (Read 4318 times)

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
GH STORAGE
« on: January 01, 2012, 11:08:47 AM »
IS IT OKAY FOR THE UNRECONSTITUTED VIALS AND PACKS OF MY KIGTROPINA TO GO IN THE FREEZER?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
Re: GH STORAGE
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2012, 11:47:29 AM »
keep it above freezing. it will last for years in a fridge anyways.

Swlabr

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2012, 11:58:59 AM »
How long can you store unreconstituted GH at room temperature before it starts decaying?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2012, 12:11:56 PM »
ive always put mine straight in the fridge, why risk all that moneys worth

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2012, 12:25:39 PM »
How long can you store unreconstituted GH at room temperature before it starts decaying?

dunno, gh manufacturers say months and i've seen a study that shows reconstituted GH stored in an insulin syringe staying at full potency for a month at 50+ degrees fahrenheit.

if you get quality GH, like kigs, with a real strong vacuum seal, then i don't think you have to realistically worry about the GH losing potency especially if you store it in a fridge like most people do. i wouldn't freeze it though, all the major US pharm GH manufacturers recommend against it and there are studies that show GH losing it's potency from the freezing then thawing out process, so i don't see the point in freezing it since it will last for years in a fridge anyways.

pitbulltank

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2012, 01:26:15 PM »
walgreens keeps it on shelves unconstituted....not in little fridges....should tell you something

yzfr1

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2012, 02:48:24 PM »
For greatest potency, ya gotta keep it at 2-5 degrees C. It says so right on the vial of every pharmacy grade vial I've ever used.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2012, 03:03:00 PM »
For greatest potency, ya gotta keep it at 2-5 degrees C. It says so right on the vial of every pharmacy grade vial I've ever used.

SAYS SO TOO. JUST WAS CHECKIN CAUSE STASHIN IT IN THE UPSTAIRS FRIDGE IS COOL & ALL SINCE NO ONE GOES THERE BUT ME,BUT WHAT IF THEY DO? I KNOW NO ONE CHECKS THE BUILT IN FREEZER POCKET AND WAS GOING TO KEEP MY 10KITS THERE. ALL GOOD THOUGH.

IF MY MOM ASKS, ILL JUST SAY ITS KIGTROPIN BRO.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

yzfr1

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2012, 03:58:01 PM »
Tell her it's you B-complex multi

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2012, 04:01:14 PM »
Tell her it's you B-complex multi

NAH I CAN BE STRAIGHT WITH MY MOM. NOBODY ELSE THOUGH. I TOLD MY MOM ALREADY ABOUT THE PRIMO AND SHIT. HER CONDITION TO ME WAS THAT IF ANYTHING EVER GETS OUT OF CONTROL, I ADDRESS IT. NEVER TOLD HER ABOUT HGH THOUGH. COULD JUST SAY ITS REFRIDGERATED PRIMO.  :D

ITS MY HOBBY, AND HAPPY SHE RESPECTS IT. SHE HAS NO PROBLEMS FOR THE MOST PART. HER ONLY QUALM IS THAT MY HAIR IS THINNING AND WE ARE ADDRESSING THAT. IT'S GROWING, BUT THINNING IF THAT MAKES SENSE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2012, 05:48:47 PM »
Just buy a mini fridge

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2012, 06:48:30 PM »
Just buy a mini fridge

are you talking about a mini fridge people keep in their garage or those mini fridges you can hide under your bed that you plug into a wall and hold a soda can or two, big difference. Get a decent sized fridge or it will not keep cool enough..and nosleep get you a thermometer at walmart or target to make sure the temperature is right, this way you can adjust it perfectly. Dont let it get too cold in there , and make sure to hide it good 8)
l

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2012, 10:13:54 PM »
I bought a minifridge and hold five kits In a old box for protein bars just to be safe.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2012, 02:28:48 AM »
when i was still living with parents i used a mini fridge in me room, best way round it,,,,

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2012, 02:42:09 AM »
SAYS SO TOO. JUST WAS CHECKIN CAUSE STASHIN IT IN THE UPSTAIRS FRIDGE IS COOL & ALL SINCE NO ONE GOES THERE BUT ME,BUT WHAT IF THEY DO? I KNOW NO ONE CHECKS THE BUILT IN FREEZER POCKET AND WAS GOING TO KEEP MY 10KITS THERE. ALL GOOD THOUGH.

best to go to walmart and buy just a tiny fridge with no freezer and keep them in there. nothing huge just something that you can stash a small amount of kits in. I dont live at home so I can keep mine in  the ridge but I rather keep it in a cleaner fridge. my big kitchen fridge has a bunch of food in it. and for sanitary issues i just keep it in a small fridge they sell at walmart. very cheap to buy one.

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2012, 02:43:00 AM »
this one works for me - has a lock  ;)

Summit Appliance Refrigerator/Freezer With Lock - Model S19L

I think I got it from abe's of maine, way cheaper than amazon.

Living with two girls... so it sits in my room and is locked when I'm out  :D
g2g

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2012, 02:45:35 AM »
Just buy a mini fridge

boom problem solved. i didnt read this post before I posted. but just hit up walmart and get a small fridge with no freezer something you can store a decent amount of kits in

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2012, 02:51:23 AM »
this one works for me - has a lock  ;)

Summit Appliance Refrigerator/Freezer With Lock - Model S19L

I think I got it from abe's of maine, way cheaper than amazon.

Living with two girls... so it sits in my room and is locked when I'm out  :D

looks good

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2012, 09:46:10 AM »

lol ur rummimg such a ahuge risk. Talk to ur paremts see if they'd care so mamy people come om boards om my paremts foumd m threw out my stash.

or go to ups or other places buy small labels amd primt out b twelbe om them amd tell ur paremts you maybe gettimg some b twelbe as you habe low emergry amd all this other shit. They prob womt be as freaked out tham fimdim gh simce eberyome thimks its horrible amd atheltes use it

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2012, 10:46:13 AM »
buy a 5 pack of egg whites and cut teh bottom out of 2-3 of them cartons and stick the kits in there then tape it back on and stick it in the 5 pack carton, the only way they would find them is if they actually suspected there was gh in there.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2012, 02:35:49 PM »
I TOLD MY MOM. I WAS LIKE OH YA MOM I GOT ABOUT 10 KITS OF KIGTROPIN HGH IN THE FRIDGE. THAT COO?

SHE'S LIKE YOU NEED TO TELL ME WHAT IT DOES. I TOLD HER HOW IT'S A DRUG THAT AMERICA DOESN'T WANT THE PUBLIC TO GET. SHE WAS VERY HAPPY I GOT IT. SHE SAID OKAY!

SHE DOESN'T MIND PROVIDED I GO TO MY ENDO ONCE EVERY 8 WEEKS, AND MY ENDO LOVES ME.

IM GONNA SEE IF I CAN CONVINCE HER TO BUY MORE FOR ME. I TOLD HER IT COST ME A PRETTY PENNY WELL OVER ABOUT 1200, SHE WAS LIKE HOW MUCH IS IT PER MONTH. I SAID DEPENDS. SHE SAID ON AVERAGE. I SAID ABOUT $200(LET'S SAY THAT'S 5ISH IU A MONTH), SHE SAID THAT'S NOTHING. SO....MAYBE MORE?  :D
MEDICATED BY STRANGO