Author Topic: gh15, what would you use in your shakes while using slin?  (Read 5938 times)

pitbulltank

• Getbig II
gh15, what would you use in your shakes while using slin?
« on: January 01, 2012, 11:59:05 AM »
I know you dont like supplements, but it seem like every insulin protocol i see has creatine, eaas, bcaas, karbolyn, wm, etc....are these supps really needed when starting slin?  i know you r careful talking about insulin, thats why id rather just ask about the shakes then the dosing etc...thanks god...

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: gh15, what would you use in your shakes while using slin?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2012, 12:10:39 PM »
ive read alot about this as im always thinking about doing it,,,, think about it logically, using it once a day or every training day pre workout, you want to shuttle in as much good stuff as possible into the muscle to take advantage of that window, be such a waste to have plain old carbs..id never run it with out gh in the blood either

pro level slin abuse is somthing else, having a shot with each meal and long acting before bed, crazy bastards

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2012, 02:06:09 PM »
I know you dont like supplements, but it seem like every insulin protocol i see has creatine, eaas, bcaas, karbolyn, wm, etc....are these supps really needed when starting slin?  i know you r careful talking about insulin, thats why id rather just ask about the shakes then the dosing etc...thanks god...

what's up buddy? good to see you posting. for anyone who doesn't know, pitbulltank: future pro. i would bet the house on that.

god has a few posts about slin protocol, and he mentions bananas and pineapple juices (the little ones) with cartons of eggs. Sounds a little less appetizing than 2:1:1 recover or carboline mixed with whey, but that is what is in the bible.

pitbulltank

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2012, 03:34:47 PM »
what's up buddy? good to see you posting. for anyone who doesn't know, pitbulltank: future pro. i would bet the house on that.

god has a few posts about slin protocol, and he mentions bananas and pineapple juices (the little ones) with cartons of eggs. Sounds a little less appetizing than 2:1:1 recover or carboline mixed with whey, but that is what is in the bible.

dayummmm....you just made a muthafckr smiile lol :D ive never competed and only been BBing a few years...idk about doing it for profession, but i would luv 1 day to get up on stage just 2 do it...i never had the want till recentley...but comments like that really make me wanna work...hopefully with enough time i could get to level of tha big dawgz...thanx again 4 tha niice words tho my man ,muchoo appreciated..

yea, im totally down with pineapple n eggwhites over waxymaize n protein powder lol...just didnt know if all the 20g eaas, 15gr bcaas, 10g creatine yada yada yada was all necesarry...i just started gh for 1st time in my lyfe a few weeks ago, but they were the nipers and now all this info is out about how they were wak and ip even took them off list...kinda pissed, but whateva...got kigs on tha way...and now looking into gaining knowledge on slin...im about 216 and around 7%...i think i wanna see if tha gh can take me up around 225-235, then boooom with tha slin from there....

o yea, thanks for tha lil discount btw on those smoofcat ;), u da man...

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2012, 03:40:16 PM »
EGGS WHITES,PINEAPPLE JUICE, ACTUAL PINEAPPLES, AND BANANERS.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2012, 11:02:28 PM »
I haye supplemets myself.

I'd usually habe milk amd fruit. Bamama peachs etc. A few while meal is cookimg or for a good bit of time.

or oatmeal milk shake amd fruit.

to mamy people get scared. Mot that complicated. Shoot it amd eat carbs. Fruits rly good fast carbs. You domt meed fifty dollar protiem shakes amd bcaa amd all that other crap. I'm sure gh fifteem just dowmed some fruit to waitimg for his meal.

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2012, 02:44:42 AM »
he ate papaya ;)  :D
g2g

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2012, 04:03:32 AM »
he ate papaya ;)  :D

why pineapple juice over grapefruit juice? I thought grapefruit juice ws more anabolic and was better to drink post workout.

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2012, 04:27:01 AM »
why pineapple juice over grapefruit juice? I thought grapefruit juice ws more anabolic and was better to drink post workout.

pineaple doubles the suggar compared to grapefruit

and pineapple has all the enzymes (bromelain)  he was looking for when he was used to eat papaya (papayin) back in the 90s

eating two pound of papaya sucks compared to dringking 2glases of pineapple juice
 dont know if there is any papaya juice out there LOL

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2012, 05:02:10 AM »
pineaple doubles the suggar compared to grapefruit

and pineapple has all the enzymes (bromelain)  he was looking for when he was used to eat papaya (papayin) back in the 90s

eating two pound of papaya sucks compared to dringking 2glases of pineapple juice
 dont know if there is any papaya juice out there LOL

Good post.

WW grapefruit juice is know for inhibiting an enzyme (CYP3A4)  in your liver which in turn increases the bioavailability of many drugs like the opiates and benzos. It may also increase the bioavailability of certain oral steroids but it increases the hepatotoxicity.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2012, 12:12:22 PM »
dayummmm....you just made a muthafckr smiile lol :D ive never competed and only been BBing a few years...idk about doing it for profession, but i would luv 1 day to get up on stage just 2 do it...i never had the want till recentley...but comments like that really make me wanna work...hopefully with enough time i could get to level of tha big dawgz...thanx again 4 tha niice words tho my man ,muchoo appreciated..

yea, im totally down with pineapple n eggwhites over waxymaize n protein powder lol...just didnt know if all the 20g eaas, 15gr bcaas, 10g creatine yada yada yada was all necesarry...i just started gh for 1st time in my lyfe a few weeks ago, but they were the nipers and now all this info is out about how they were wak and ip even took them off list...kinda pissed, but whateva...got kigs on tha way...and now looking into gaining knowledge on slin...im about 216 and around 7%...i think i wanna see if tha gh can take me up around 225-235, then boooom with tha slin from there....

o yea, thanks for tha lil discount btw on those smoofcat ;), u da man...

u look much, much bigger than 216 in person! i have the opposite effect on people, because of being tall/long limbs, they usually peg me @ 210, when in fact I am close to 230 (went to bed 229 last night).

i do believe that drinking juices is better than using dextrose or some shit like that for instant carbs ( or even a banana is better), but i am not 100% convinced that whey protein doesn't have its place in some regiment. I totally get that drinking eggs is BETTER, but it is really expensive, and hard to travel with. A carton of eggs around us is so fucking expensive.

I am going to hold off on the insulin because of your advice btw... Let the gh and as really do their work for now, then add it in sometime next year after this competition. But now I just have this lonely bottle of humulin-R on my desk lol.

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2012, 01:19:37 PM »
I wish GH15 would answer some of these questions but he tends to not answer stuff about slin.
I think the key to slin is to use the least amount of carbs possible and get more protein like whey iso or hydro or whatever so that the slin is used for shuttling PROTEIN instead of just carbs.  I don't know how fast digesting egg whites are but I can see how that would work also.  I just can't bring myself to chug egg whites.  I would fucking toss my cookies! 

I've had good experiences so far with humulin r PRE workout with carbs for the pump and stamina.  Then post workout when the second peak hits I try to get in  a decent amount of protein as well.  Then a mostly fat free carb/protein solid food meal about an hour later.  Constantly full and round looking with this protocol.  People have been saying shit to me about how big my arms are etc and much more comments than usual ever since I started this slin protocol.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2012, 04:28:43 PM »
u look much, much bigger than 216 in person! i have the opposite effect on people, because of being tall/long limbs, they usually peg me @ 210, when in fact I am close to 230 (went to bed 229 last night).

i do believe that drinking juices is better than using dextrose or some shit like that for instant carbs ( or even a banana is better), but i am not 100% convinced that whey protein doesn't have its place in some regiment. I totally get that drinking eggs is BETTER, but it is really expensive, and hard to travel with. A carton of eggs around us is so fucking expensive.

I am going to hold off on the insulin because of your advice btw... Let the gh and as really do their work for now, then add it in sometime next year after this competition. But now I just have this lonely bottle of humulin-R on my desk lol.

LOL @ myself. I am mistaking you with one of my boys who has a very, very similar handle on this site to yours. Sorry. I could have said he was not 216, because he already has a supplement deal after winning a certain open last year, and is something like 280 right now.

Sorry bud.

nahb

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2012, 04:55:39 PM »
haha pit im sure your still a beast keep it up bigdawg !!  ;)

pitbulltank

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2012, 05:09:08 PM »
lol smoofcat...i thought u knew me from other board or sumthin... ;D

thebdog

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2012, 10:49:05 AM »
ive been using pinapple juice w humalog for the last 2 months. works just like any other bullshit carb drink.

pitbulltank

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2012, 12:25:50 PM »
ok kool...i get the carb part then.... what about the massive overloads of BCAAs EAAs Creatine and tha laundry list of other shit milos and alot of the other slin guys say? the supplement part was more the question, sorry...

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2012, 12:46:23 PM »
I have virago, Aminos, bcaa before gym with insulin. After gym I've virago, noodles, banana and egg whites 500ml

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2012, 02:15:41 PM »
ok kool...i get the carb part then.... what about the massive overloads of BCAAs EAAs Creatine and tha laundry list of other shit milos and alot of the other slin guys say? the supplement part was more the question, sorry...

Look, if you have an extra $150-200 a month to pour into BCAAs, Creatine and all that jazz, but can only run 4-6ius growth... I got news for you.

pitbulltank

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2012, 03:15:48 PM »
Look, if you have an extra $150-200 a month to pour into BCAAs, Creatine and all that jazz, but can only run 4-6ius growth... I got news for you.

what news do you got for me??? nobody mentioned gh, or only run 4-6ius ,or having enough bread anywhere in this, or any of my other posts...what exactly r you talkin about?  ???

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2012, 03:38:37 PM »
what news do you got for me??? nobody mentioned gh, or only run 4-6ius ,or having enough bread anywhere in this, or any of my other posts...what exactly r you talkin about?  ???

I made the assumption that you are running gh if you're running slin, since you obviously should be. And I made the second assumption that you're not running enough gh, since I can count the number of people on here on my hands who do 10+iu/day.

That's what I'm talking about.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2012, 03:43:52 PM »
Anyway the obvious answer is that yes, BCAA's, glutamine, creatine, waxy maize... all that stuff CAN help, but they are expensive. So unless you're running a bunch of gh and gear they're not the most cost effective or direct way to success.

Which is, BTW, as much gh as possible, AAS to match and enough good food all day everyday.

With slin PW, I'll eat 200g carbs and 75-100 g protein. I have several bowls of cereal, bagels, eggs (bagel sandwiches!), fruit, granola bars, smoothies. Whatever. You guys need to loosen up and eat. All the creatine in the world isn't going to replace food.

pitbulltank

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2012, 03:54:11 PM »
no disrespect meant, i just was confused bc in my post above i had put that i just started gh a few weeks ago for 1st time in my life but they were nipers and now i hear they may not have been gh...i havent done slin yet, but i just wanted to get knowledge on it for when time comes...i figure most shit out myself by reading gh15s posts, but since he didnt like supps, i had queastion...thanks for the info tho my man...ill be running 10-12iu ed...hopefully i can see what this is all about...

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2012, 04:55:23 PM »
You'll def see what it's about at 10-12iu. Just put the food away. Today I ate:

- 1 bagel, 2 eggs, cheese, 3 slices ham, PBJ on Ezekial cinnamon raisin toast

- Protein smoothie made with berries, apples and bananas

- Italian sub footlong and 2 cookies

Train

- 2 bowls Fruit loops, 2 fat free poptarts, 5 fig newtons, another bagel sandwich, 12 oz OJ

- About to eat 11oz sirloin from local steakhouse with rice and applesauce

- Will have egg whites shake w chocolate milk and some sorbet later

Prob eat a couple granola bars, cashews and a yogurt in the middle of the night.

Some days are cleaner than others. Some days I'll eat Chicken and roasted potatoes and eggs and oatmeal all day. Today I wanted some shit food.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2012, 06:46:41 PM »
You'll def see what it's about at 10-12iu. Just put the food away. Today I ate:

- 1 bagel, 2 eggs, cheese, 3 slices ham, PBJ on Ezekial cinnamon raisin toast

- Protein smoothie made with berries, apples and bananas

- Italian sub footlong and 2 cookies

Train

- 2 bowls Fruit loops, 2 fat free poptarts, 5 fig newtons, another bagel sandwich, 12 oz OJ

- About to eat 11oz sirloin from local steakhouse with rice and applesauce

- Will have egg whites shake w chocolate milk and some sorbet later

Prob eat a couple granola bars, cashews and a yogurt in the middle of the night.

Some days are cleaner than others. Some days I'll eat Chicken and roasted potatoes and eggs and oatmeal all day. Today I wanted some shit food.

Ok, that's it, i've decided 100% Im getting some GH. Probably Kigs.