Author Topic: Thinking of..  (Read 2538 times)

Max B

• Getbig IV
Thinking of..
« on: January 01, 2012, 10:12:18 PM »
Going on tommorow and never coming off... Seems to be the best and only way to do it right?

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
Re: Thinking of..
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2012, 10:14:58 PM »
Going on tommorow and never coming off... Seems to be the best and only way to do it right?
I can't think of a better way to start the year off.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2012, 09:47:57 AM »

fuckimg do it. Ifu gotta take a couple momths off omce a yr or two. Like ghfifteem does sometimes.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2012, 10:49:16 PM »

It's the only way to do this thing. I can't even imagine life without synthetic testosterone- that is no life for me. And it's not like you have to choose between being super man and living a short life, or being weak and living a long life. You can fucking have your cake and eat it too. You can be superman and live longer than the weaklings. We know better than the negative propaganda out there about steroids... Shit, it's actually the opposite. I haven't even gotten a common cold in years; no coughs; no sickness whatsoever. I used to get them all the time before I was constantly on hormones. It is because hormones @ constant and high doses make you as close to invincible as the human body can be.

And as gh15 has pointed out, the government doesn't like invisible citizens (citizens who don't go to the doctor). This is one of the many reasons for their ridiculous stand against anabolics.

250ED

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2012, 07:35:58 AM »
How can people afford to stay on year round

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2012, 10:27:57 AM »
with some of the sources out there i can easily do a year for around a $1000-1500. Not very hard at all to accomplish

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2012, 11:02:03 AM »
How can people afford to stay on year round

??????????????????????

cheaper than water

nspaletta

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2012, 11:34:00 AM »
Only the cool guys stay on  8)

chess315

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2012, 12:24:51 PM »
with some of the sources out there i can easily do a year for around a $1000-1500. Not very hard at all to accomplish
and thats good cycles not cheapy ones

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2012, 12:35:05 PM »
and thats good cycles not cheapy ones
yep, one very well known source can get you 10 350mg test e (35grams) for less than what you would pay for a used late model smartphone. even at a gram of test a week that would last you over 3/4 of the year. play your options right it becomes very economical. Im a broke ass full time college student with my only income being $500 a month for unemp. and currently 4k/year in federal grants. if i can do it you guys most definitely can, i dont even sweat the gear cost its the gh cost that i have to plan and hustle for.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2012, 03:14:37 PM »
yep, one very well known source can get you 10 350mg test e (35grams) for less than what you would pay for a used late model smartphone. even at a gram of test a week that would last you over 3/4 of the year. play your options right it becomes very economical. Im a broke ass full time college student with my only income being $500 a month for unemp. and currently 4k/year in federal grants. if i can do it you guys most definitely can, i dont even sweat the gear cost its the gh cost that i have to plan and hustle for.

drop out of shool amd be a full time muscle bear to jerk amd suck off gays amd old fags om craigslist. Ull be swimmimg im gh. Goodluck

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2012, 03:24:14 PM »
you dont need to stay on year round. it will save you money and wont hurt your gains to take a couple weeks off here and there. might even helpk keep your body "fresh" and more sensitive to the drugs. i used to stay on all the time but for the past 6 months ive been doing 4 weeks on 2 weeks off and i dont notice any difference at all. i lose about 10lbs of water and alot of fullness during the weeks off but it all comes back within a week of going back on.

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2012, 03:38:49 PM »
you dont need to stay on year round. it will save you money and wont hurt your gains to take a couple weeks off here and there. might even helpk keep your body "fresh" and more sensitive to the drugs. i used to stay on all the time but for the past 6 months ive been doing 4 weeks on 2 weeks off and i dont notice any difference at all. i lose about 10lbs of water and alot of fullness during the weeks off but it all comes back within a week of going back on.
there is no receptor down regulation or insensitivity developed from AAS, receptor insensitivity applies to the glucocorticoid steroid class not anabolics. Being off isnt going to change "freshness."

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2012, 04:22:46 PM »

4 weeks?  ::)that's not optimal. You need to stay on the drugs long enough to solidify those gains. True, you will gain muscle in 4 weeks all drugs work from minute you start but steroid cycles are times when your body needs to be pushed to the limit..IMO 8 weeks is a good solid cycle, after that you need to change compounds or up the dose. Coming off is not the way to keep growing, all your doing is loosing and gaining what you lost.  Personally my cycles stop working at the 6 week mark...4 week is not enough
l

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2012, 05:44:29 PM »
i started trying this method after it was suggested to me by disgusted.. seems to work pretty well. you guys can think and try what you like.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2012, 05:52:42 PM »
there is no receptor down regulation or insensitivity developed from AAS, receptor insensitivity applies to the glucocorticoid steroid class not anabolics. Being off isnt going to change "freshness."
right, androgens actually increase the number of receptors.  and decrease the amount of shgb.

but how do you know these are good things?

shgb protects hormones from being metabolised, allowing them to remain in circulation for an extended duration, and contrary to popular belief androgens can interact with the androgen receptor while bound to shgb.  decreasing shgb might be a bad thing for anabolism because of this.

not all receptor/hormone relationships work the same.  from what i learned in my nueroscience class your brain becomes more sensitive to chemicals when there are less receptors for the chemicals to engage. working on a %-of-total-receptors-activated type of system, the smaller the number of receptors the lower the amount of chemical necessary to achieve maximum stimulation.  androgen receptors may work the same way. thus, more receptors making it more dificult to get maximum stimulation.

all that aside, personal experience indicates that gains do slow down overtime, and increased doseages are necessary to continue gaining.  the reason. i dont know.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2012, 06:56:38 PM »
tbombz what compounds have you found you respond best to?
l

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2012, 03:17:12 AM »
the ones i can afford to run in high doses  :D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2012, 04:35:10 AM »
Two fuckin idiots with no idea what theyre talking about in this thread giving advice, tbomz and flintstones, what the fuck would you two know

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2012, 06:24:07 AM »
I think 10  months on is a good call. you can however run HGH all year. just use the AAS and HGH for 10 months outnof the year. the 2 months off use alot of HCG,clomid and nolva,  DHEA. maybe alittle tribex. run some waxy starch maize(vitargo CGL) foir 2 months and you will stay big especiallly if you keep using the HGH. I would at least take 2 months off.even top pros usually just cycle 10 months out of the yearl.

kscowboy

• Getbig I
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2012, 07:13:01 AM »
tbomz-During your 2 weeks off do you run any clomid, nolva or any pct at all?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2012, 07:58:16 AM »
JUST STAY ON ALL YEAR MAX. AT TIMES LOWER DOSAGE, BUT ALWAYS ON, NEVER OFF.

AAS IS ACTUALLY REAL CHEAP. ITS THE GH THAT'S EXPENSIVE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2012, 08:11:06 AM »
Two fuckin idiots with no idea what theyre talking about in this thread giving advice, tbomz and flintstones, what the fuck would you two know
the only advice i gave in this thread was given to me by disgusted, a pretty reliable source of info.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2012, 07:39:20 PM »

Yes sir!! Go for it brotha!