Author Topic: Mike Francois Was A Better Bodybuilder Than Nasser  (Read 80359 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Mike Francois Was A Better Bodybuilder Than Nasser
« Reply #275 on: January 07, 2012, 12:45:34 AM »
Mike had a better back than Nasser---concede this and this thread is over

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #276 on: January 07, 2012, 12:50:00 AM »
Mike had a better back than Nasser---concede this and this thread is over

It is clearly the case, thread over.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #277 on: January 07, 2012, 01:53:05 AM »
using the same logic:

mike had a better back than nasser------------ (fact no. one)
nasser's whole physique except the back muscles was better than mike--------- (fact no. 2)
a whole physique without the back > just the back.............. (fact no. 3)

result = nasser was a better bb than francois..

the thread is over :-X

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: January 07, 2012, 02:20:19 AM »
using the same logic:

nasser's whole physique except the back muscles was better than mike--------- (fact no. 2)

try be objective

What poses besides fdb does nasser beat mike on?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #279 on: January 07, 2012, 02:27:46 AM »
try be objective

What poses besides fdb does nasser beat mike on?

to be objective your question should have been.. "is there any pose nasser loses to mike beside the 2 back poses when both at their very best??".. and the objective answer should be "NO.. are you crazy?!!"..

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #280 on: January 07, 2012, 02:45:11 AM »
So after 12 pages we get

- Mike at his best looked better than Nasser and was only geting better meaning the best was to come.
- Sheirf and Bobs though I think are great fellas - they are blinded by cock lust for nasser - its ok to have faves but hey Mike is better.
- Mike is better looking than Nasoil - gh15 approved.
- Its time for Bobs to share his cutting cycle
- Sherif is fat

LOCK THREAD ASAP

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #281 on: January 07, 2012, 02:54:01 AM »
If the most of us were to wake up as a bber and the only choice was Nasser and Mike (bar his colitis), almost everybody would pick Mike...I'd pick Mike, damn near everybody in this thread would pick him.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #282 on: January 07, 2012, 03:02:16 AM »
If the most of us were to wake up as a bber and the only choice was Nasser and Mike (bar his colitis), almost everybody would pick Mike...I'd pick Mike, damn near everybody in this thread would pick him.

Theres how many saying Mike over Nasser in this thread ? Bobs and Sherif have proven they cannot take there nasser hats off and look at it fairly so both there votes do not count - they cant as in there eyes nasser always wins which he doesnt in this case.

So the vote goes Mike 50 - Nasser 0 but GH15 thinks he is pretty  :D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #283 on: January 07, 2012, 03:25:45 AM »
So after 12 pages we get

- Mike at his best looked better than Nasser and was only geting better meaning the best was to come.
- Sheirf and Bobs though I think are great fellas - they are blinded by cock lust for nasser - its ok to have faves but hey Mike is better.
- Mike is better looking than Nasoil - gh15 approved.
- Its time for Bobs to share his cutting cycle
- Sherif is fat

LOCK THREAD ASAP

yes i am fat with detailed abs and 10% BF approved percentage by GH15 himself :-X

;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #284 on: January 07, 2012, 03:27:33 AM »
yes i am fat with detailed abs and 10% BF approved percentage by GH15 himself :-X

;D
you know im only joking  :D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #285 on: January 07, 2012, 03:33:50 AM »
you know im only joking  :D

and i am joking too.. i know i am kinda fat now.. :-X

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #286 on: January 07, 2012, 03:35:11 AM »
and i am joking too.. i know i am kinda fat now.. :-X
Time to hit the stairs/hills with Jimmy  8)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #287 on: January 07, 2012, 03:37:00 AM »
Time to hit the stairs/hills with Jimmy  8)

have you seen the 2 new videos of jimmy and me??.. i have just put them in a separate thread ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #288 on: January 07, 2012, 03:38:43 AM »
have you seen the 2 new videos of jimmy and me??.. i have just put them in a separate thread ;D
No ? what thread ?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #291 on: January 07, 2012, 04:46:31 AM »
dillett was NEVER as popular as nasser in mid 90s.. so my question is why do you think nasser was the ppl champ and not dillett!!!..

it's funny you are talking to me while showing what bobs said (lack of logic as always)!!.. but yes i agree with all what bobs said and know what he meant.. in 97 when mike came 3rd to nasser's 2nd in 2 contests it was crystal clear that these 2 contests were between nasser and flex (listen to the commentary of the above video).. mike was a clear 3rd after coming in a good shape (his best bigger version ever and it was BEFORE becoming sick).. he beat some of the 2nd tire top pros + off dillett and very off levrone!!.. in the olympia of the same year when dillett and levrone were on they both beat him and nasser beat them all!!..

as for the NOC it was a joke to make mike win and i posted clear comparisons showing all poses and the 2 men were standing next to each other but because you saw nasser much better you tried to say he was closer to the camera.. they were standing beside each other in the same contest, from the same angle, same lighting,.. same everything!!.. even if nasser was one step closer to the camera this doesnt mean you cant judge!!..

and finally sure mike had many chances to show better versions (if he could) before becoming sick but he couldnt.. 4 years were very enough.. and again i am saying it's all guessing.. flex presented his very best in his first year as a pro although he kept competing for more than 10 years after that!!.. and mike did compete at 260 pounds and more but his condition was affected dramatically than what he presented in AC 95.. so in your opinion what a better version mike could present to surpass his 95 best shape/form??.. his condition in 95 AC was clearly the best he could do so to say a better mike it must be a bigger version at the same condition but he tried and failed!!..

and i am not saying it was impossible to improve but it was not a sure thing as you and others try to show..

dillett was NEVER as popular as nasser in mid 90s.. so my question is why do you think nasser was the ppl champ and not dillett!!!..

I never said he was as popular did I? I said he was popular like Nasser , like Gunther after him. Mass monster appeal to the base fan who doesn't know much about the sport but knows what they like and make excuses all the time why their hero was ' robbed '

it's funny you are talking to me while showing what bobs said (lack of logic as always)!!.. but yes i agree with all what bobs said and know what he meant.. in 97 when mike came 3rd to nasser's 2nd in 2 contests it was crystal clear that these 2 contests were between nasser and flex (listen to the commentary of the above video).. mike was a clear 3rd after coming in a good shape (his best bigger version ever and it was BEFORE becoming sick).. he beat some of the 2nd tire top pros + off dillett and very off levrone!!.. in the olympia of the same year when dillett and levrone were on they both beat him and nasser beat them all!!..

Bobs said he never came close to Nasser 95 on which was a lie. It doesn't matter if the contest was between Nasser & Flex what matters is he was still competitive and still placing high and he had room for improvement.

as for the NOC it was a joke to make mike win and i posted clear comparisons showing all poses and the 2 men were standing next to each other but because you saw nasser much better you tried to say he was closer to the camera.. they were standing beside each other in the same contest, from the same angle, same lighting,.. same everything!!.. even if nasser was one step closer to the camera this doesnt mean you cant judge!!..

Of course it's a joke when Nasser loses and the excuses makers start doing their thing , which one would you like you use this time? notice a trend here every time Nasser loses it wasn't simply he got beat by a better man , it was always something else , politics , race , name , it's always something other than the truth which is Nasser was NOT as good as you thought he was , facts and history prove this and this is exactly the reason I remind you guys constantly , Mike was better at this contest and deserved to win keep bitching & moaning it changes nothing.

and finally sure mike had many chances to show better versions (if he could) before becoming sick but he couldnt.. 4 years were very enough.. and again i am saying it's all guessing.. flex presented his very best in his first year as a pro although he kept competing for more than 10 years after that!!.. and mike did compete at 260 pounds and more but his condition was affected dramatically than what he presented in AC 95.. so in your opinion what a better version mike could present to surpass his 95 best shape/form??.. his condition in 95 AC was clearly the best he could do so to say a better mike it must be a bigger version at the same condition but he tried and failed!!..

and i am not saying it was impossible to improve but it was not a sure thing as you and others try to show..

the guy turned pro at 29 and competed until just 32 , he only competed in 9 professional shows , to suggest he couldn't have improved is foolish , and Flex has nothing to do with Mike , Haney turned pro in 1982 and didn't look his absolute best until 10 years later at the 1991 Olympia , he said he just learned how to peak , Ronnie Coleman ring a bell? Jay Cutler? and who cares about if he could so much? I will say right now the physique he brought to the 95 Arnold would beat ANY version of Nasser because of the same reason Nasser usually lost , Mike was more complete , had better overall conditioning ( an entire well defined back , detailed and dense ) and could actually pose correctly , so cling to Mike never beat Nasser after 94 because Nasser never faced Mike 95 ASC and if he did he would lose like he lost to Dorian because Nasser would win a couple of front poses , lose from the side and get obliterated from the back .

the bottom line is Nasser wasn't as good as you guys pretend he was , facts & history confirm this your excuses and denial don't.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #292 on: January 07, 2012, 04:54:12 AM »
using the same logic:

Yes you tried this retard logic using Dorian vs Nasser , yet Nasser never came close to Dorian and always fell flat on his face , oh wait that was because of the racist judges who victimized Nasser , that's right  :'(

Nasser like Flex said = overrated  8)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #293 on: January 07, 2012, 05:56:48 AM »
You cant win nascar missing a wheel and you wont win a bodybuilding contest at olympia level without a back. Nasser was a great bodybuilder from the front and side but when he turned around he couldnt hold his own at NPC level, and it is a testament to how good everything else was that he placed so high in the top shows, with such a mediocre back, like Strydom with a back he could have been an olympia winner, but both of them didnt have one. Debate over.

YUP....and these guys have no clue how poor Nasser was from the back, it was terrible, and it killed him.

Bobs or Sharief have never seen Nasser in person at a contest. I have, I was right behind the judges table at the 98 Olympia, I'm sure I'm not the only guy here who's been to contests, not trying to brag, but the point is....actually being at the show and seeing them live is completely different than seeing pics online.

When Nasser came out and started hitting his front shots , everything is fine, the crowd was "oohing and aaahing"  and he looks really impressive and confident. but, everybody...the crowd, and the judges...are waiting for Nasser to turn around. You can feel it, the whole room is waiting too see if he brought his back up. And when he does, sorry guys......but that's the end for him. he looks TERRIBLE from the back, soft and literally squishy looking...no detail from head to toe. and it's even worse, because his confidence is gone....he's shaking like a leaf when he poses , trying SO HARD to make his shitty back non-shitty. and the whole room feels it, the judges are people too, and they see him literally deflate when he has to turn around.

He even started to cry,It was pathetic... because he knows no matter how hard he tries...now matter ow much synthol he puts in his lats and delts.....his back will always be a MAJOR liability. Flex wheeler was pointing at his back and laughing right onstage, and soon half of the auditorium was joining in, and the funniest was when some passed around a hat with "Nasser back fund" written on it and placed it onstage.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #294 on: January 07, 2012, 06:35:02 AM »

He even started to cry,It was pathetic... because he knows no matter how hard he tries...now matter ow much synthol he puts in his lats and delts.....his back will always be a MAJOR liability. Flex wheeler was pointing at his back and laughing right onstage, and soon half of the auditorium was joining in, and the funniest was when some passed around a hat with "Nasser back fund" written on it and placed it onstage.

LOL
O

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #295 on: January 07, 2012, 06:52:15 AM »
YUP....and these guys have no clue how poor Nasser was from the back, it was terrible, and it killed him.

Bobs or Sharief have never seen Nasser in person at a contest. I have, I was right behind the judges table at the 98 Olympia, I'm sure I'm not the only guy here who's been to contests, not trying to brag, but the point is....actually being at the show and seeing them live is completely different than seeing pics online.
Pfft. It's not what you see; it's what you want to see that counts.   

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: January 07, 2012, 12:37:57 PM »
haha, thats so good it almost sounds made up ;D

When Nasser came out and started hitting his front shots , everything is fine, the crowd was "oohing and aaahing"  and he looks really impressive and confident. but, everybody...the crowd, and the judges...are waiting for Nasser to turn around. You can feel it, the whole room is waiting too see if he brought his back up. And when he does, sorry guys......but that's the end for him. he looks TERRIBLE from the back, soft and literally squishy looking...no detail from head to toe. and it's even worse, because his confidence is gone....he's shaking like a leaf when he poses , trying SO HARD to make his shitty back non-shitty. and the whole room feels it, the judges are people too, and they see him literally deflate when he has to turn around.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #297 on: January 07, 2012, 12:45:19 PM »
haha, thats so good it almost sounds made up ;D

I predict two things...

Sharief will post my bulked up  picture when I was 260+..and call me droopy chest and big belly,

and then he will break out the "big guns"...and say I'm just Mad because i "wanted to meet Nasser"  ::)  :D

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: January 07, 2012, 03:31:18 PM »
there was never! a better bodybuild than beautiful man with glases when it comes to the size and condition game combo ,, no one ever looked as good in the 280s NO ONE,, not even ron colman ,, ron colman was more MUSCULAR freakier that was the reason he went on top,, his muscle shapes were freaky out of this world

but! no one ever look as good as beautiful man with glases in ther 280s ,,no one will ever either

gh15 approved

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #299 on: January 07, 2012, 06:49:18 PM »
Francois at 255lbs 1997 BFTO.