Author Topic: Testing  (Read 870 times)

Painlayer69

• Getbig III
Testing
« on: January 02, 2012, 08:00:36 AM »
I drive for a living and my job drops people now and then and im just wondering that if i were to drop dirty for any kind of performance enhancing substance could they LEGALLY fire me?

i.e. i work for a drug and rahabilitation facility

thx

250ED

• Getbig I
Re: Testing
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 07:41:33 AM »
Find out what why test for it's most likely a regular 5 panel test if it is your fine

Painlayer69

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 11:05:09 AM »
Its either a 5 or 7 panel but they send drop tests out to companies now for insurance reasons so im sure that things like this would come back right? Could i legally be fired?

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 11:23:24 AM »
If you have a script, no.  You'll be fine.

Most companies do not test for these type of substances...far too costly.

My advice:  Don't go around acting like you're on stuff...especially if you're huge and an obvious user.  Cover up.  Only will give you more problems.  NEVER EVER talk about it with any co-workers under any circumstances...it could come back to bite you in the ass. 

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2012, 11:41:55 AM »
99% of the time they won't test for steroids because of the cost involved. Barring Police officers, the only time I've heard of it done was if it was specifically ordered to be included on an individual's test by a manager or similar. Also, if you're on ephedrine or similar, just tell them that too before the test, so they don't mistake it for something else. As long as you note it before hand, they won't give you a problem.