Author Topic: GH Serostim ?  (Read 23802 times)

Vikingman

• Getbig II
GH Serostim ?
« on: January 02, 2012, 09:30:04 AM »
Is 700$ for a two month kit worth it? is this pharma grade? would it improve or make my grappling /lifting joint pain worse? thx
CROM!!

Vikingman

• Getbig II
Re: GH Serostim ?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2012, 11:56:53 AM »
Lol thx. Reason?
CROM!!

alpmaster00

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2012, 12:35:13 PM »
How many IUs is that?

Don't jump on the china = pharm grade bandwagon till you've seen both. Serostim will take your abs and put them on top of your skin.

Vikingman

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2012, 03:33:25 PM »
True I trust serostim pharma grade much more than Chinese. I was just wondering as I couldn't afford any of that right now anyway. I have kids lol. But down the road ..
CROM!!

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2012, 03:55:31 PM »
i have no experience with HG GH but from what ive read there is no comparison between human grade and chinese, it is a different world.  why is stim so hard to find?  i would think aids patients would be selling this stuff up since they get it so cheap.  i guess you have to put in work to find an HIV patient locally who is willing to give it up and you are set, where to start though

Stavios

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2012, 04:20:18 PM »
How many IUs is that?

Don't jump on the china = pharm grade bandwagon till you've seen both. Serostim will take your abs and put them on top of your skin.

x2

Vikingman

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2012, 04:26:38 PM »
would moderate GH use to keep lean and recover increase or decrease joint related pain?
CROM!!

Stavios

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2012, 04:31:54 PM »
would moderate GH use to keep lean and recover increase or decrease joint related pain?
decrease

shortbig26

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2012, 07:22:00 PM »
not worth it i ran serotism for two years straight and tried kigs and hygets and to be honest there all the same to me just get some kigs while there good and it will be cheaper n same as serotism

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2012, 07:43:13 PM »
if you are sure they are legit id buy them. but know your source. I get one kit a month and the guys co pay is 138$ and I pay him double  I get 1 kit for 275$. but its worth it for me no customs or waiting.I have seen serostim be sold for alot more.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2012, 09:46:03 PM »
$500-$800 has been pretty standard for legit Serostim for a long time. Of course, to get near the $500 mark you normally have to buy quite a few kits at once...usually around 10.

Anyway, if it's true blue Serostim, there is no comparison between it and any generic HGH...night and day doesn't do it justice.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2012, 09:59:49 PM »
How many IUs is that?

and kigtropin does exactly the same! only diff is ...more veins ,, leaner oever all ...you simply look like evan centofini after couple months and you keep asking yourself why why whyyyyy was i lied to ,, and when i say evan centofini i dont mean exactly same ..everyone is diff,, but im talking about same level of thin skin ,, same level of muscular proportions probably with beter pecs...you just start understanding the scam called bodybuild

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2012, 10:01:32 PM »
$500-$800 has been pretty standard for legit Serostim for a long time. Of course, to get near the $500 mark you normally have to buy quite a few kits at once...usually around 10.

Anyway, if it's true blue Serostim, there is no comparison between it and any generic HGH...night and day doesn't do it justice.

kigtropin is not generic,, but! since you said china gh....and kigtropin come from china...DID YOU USE IT? did you use legit kigtropin? im teling you here and im puting gh15 name on the line,, IT IS THE BEST GH COMING EVER ,, period,, it resemble serostim and humatrope but it is STRONGER!

they made a bingo over ther ein china

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2012, 10:04:06 PM »
not worth it i ran serotism for two years straight and tried kigs and hygets and to be honest there all the same to me just get some kigs while there good and it will be cheaper n same as serotism

hyge are not even clsoe to kigtropin ,, you fellas missing the point like dumb markus moderate from steroid.com that my elfs keep fighting with over and over,,

hygrtropin have high water retention like the other generic gh...

KIGTROPIN SCULP YOUR PHYSIQE AND REDUCE RE FUCKIN DUCE WATER YES IT HAS SOME WATER OFCORUSE BUT THE SKIN BECOME SHRINKK WRAP ON TO YOUR MUSCLE AND DEFINITION IS ENHANCE DGRATLY BODYFAT IS MELTING

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2012, 10:07:31 PM »
if you are sure they are legit id buy them. but know your source. I get one kit a month and the guys co pay is 138$ and I pay him double  I get 1 kit for 275$. but its worth it for me no customs or waiting.I have seen serostim be sold for alot more.

you ae paying to much ,, kigtropin would cost you 160-220 dolaros ,, better gh less money ,, americano goverment fuck you up the ass once ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2012, 12:40:51 AM »
kigtropin is not generic,, but! since you said china gh....and kigtropin come from china...DID YOU USE IT? did you use legit kigtropin? im teling you here and im puting gh15 name on the line,, IT IS THE BEST GH COMING EVER ,, period,, it resemble serostim and humatrope but it is STRONGER!

they made a bingo over ther ein china

gh15 approved

I actually never said anything about China in my post and didn't even mention kigs. I simply spoke about Serostim.

Anyway, for the record...because inquiring minds want to know, all the HGH I ever used includes the following:

Serostim
Saizen
Nutropin
Humatrope
Zorbtive (very little)
Yellow, Blue & Green tops....mostly yellow.

Anyway, mostly Serostim, Saizen and Yellows.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2012, 01:53:41 AM »
I actually never said anything about China in my post and didn't even mention kigs. I simply spoke about Serostim.

Anyway, for the record...because inquiring minds want to know, all the HGH I ever used includes the following:

Serostim
Saizen
Nutropin
Humatrope
Zorbtive (very little)
Yellow, Blue & Green tops....mostly yellow.

Anyway, mostly Serostim, Saizen and Yellows.

good ,, so you know the best which is seizan and serostim and humatrope ,, those are consider best by most,, by me humatrope is consider best ,, and im pleased to announce that kigtropinis pretty much same ,, i can not say any diff betwen the 2,, trust me i tried to find diff i realy did ,, i coudldnt ,, now i do not believe the fellas behind kigtropina said ...alrighty now we wil send gh15  elfs and ofoucrse to gh15 the best thing we can ...they didnt even know my elfs ordered ,, my elfs did it in 3 seperate years ....the last orders from my elfs were simply something out of this world,, i do not even know who behin dthis kigtropin actual manufacoring but i can tell you one thing...THAT CHINA FELLA SHOULD WIN THE BODYBUILD INDUSTRY LIFE AWARD ACHIVMENT and with the money....should hire private body guards

gh15 approved
fallen angel

madg

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2012, 03:19:17 AM »
i have do most of chinese gh except kigs and although i love novos right now....no chinese gh is near the level of lily humatrope i used to get

whitewidow

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2012, 03:31:28 AM »
good ,, so you know the best which is seizan and serostim and humatrope ,, those are consider best by most,, by me humatrope is consider best ,, and im pleased to announce that kigtropinis pretty much same ,, i can not say any diff betwen the 2,, trust me i tried to find diff i realy did ,, i coudldnt ,, now i do not believe the fellas behind kigtropina said ...alrighty now we wil send gh15  elfs and ofoucrse to gh15 the best thing we can ...they didnt even know my elfs ordered ,, my elfs did it in 3 seperate years ....the last orders from my elfs were simply something out of this world,, i do not even know who behin dthis kigtropin actual manufacoring but i can tell you one thing...THAT CHINA FELLA SHOULD WIN THE BODYBUILD INDUSTRY LIFE AWARD ACHIVMENT and with the money....should hire private body guards

gh15 approved

Better than humatrope? you got a pepsi challenge you will offer. if the kigs are not as good as humatrope wich is the best you will reimburse me. I didnt get ripped off I got top shelf HGH from a pharmacy I drove the guy to and got 126IU's for 275$ of serostim. thats a good deal! look at guys like palumbo even though he was buying bunk serostim is what he was after. most all professional athletes get serostim of humatrope thats because they have team doctors who can get them anything. bodybuilding is a little diffrent youb either have to have a great nutrionist who has a legit USA human grade hookup or a doctor who will prescribe it to you. I gaurantee the top three at the olympia did not use chinese HGH. They have guys throwing them USA HGH for free. or very good prices. I did not get ripped off I got a great deal. serostim can run 600$ a kit. 275$ is a steal. I can afford it! its not a big deal. alot of people who buy chinese HGH are on budgets. this is pocket change.the thing id you might of think I got ripped off but kigs domestic are 200$ plus shipping and wiring money not much diffrence from 275$ and with USA HGH it wont make the shelf unless it falls within 10% either way short or overdosed. you can bak on the fact your are getting quality HGH and it is within the 10% margin of error the FDA allows. usually their is no errors and they are right on point. but they do have that 10% margin of error the FDA allows. wich dosn't bother me because you know you are vgetting legit product and it is very closely dosed. coluld be a little over coould be a little under. 275$ for 126IU's of serostim right from the pharmacy because I drive the guy is a steal.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2012, 04:58:07 AM »
Better than humatrope? you got a pepsi challenge you will offer. if the kigs are not as good as humatrope wich is the best you will reimburse me. I didnt get ripped off I got top shelf HGH from a pharmacy I drove the guy to and got 126IU's for 275$ of serostim. thats a good deal! look at guys like palumbo even though he was buying bunk serostim is what he was after. most all professional athletes get serostim of humatrope thats because they have team doctors who can get them anything. bodybuilding is a little diffrent youb either have to have a great nutrionist who has a legit USA human grade hookup or a doctor who will prescribe it to you. I gaurantee the top three at the olympia did not use chinese HGH. They have guys throwing them USA HGH for free. or very good prices. I did not get ripped off I got a great deal. serostim can run 600$ a kit. 275$ is a steal. I can afford it! its not a big deal. alot of people who buy chinese HGH are on budgets. this is pocket change.the thing id you might of think I got ripped off but kigs domestic are 200$ plus shipping and wiring money not much diffrence from 275$ and with USA HGH it wont make the shelf unless it falls within 10% either way short or overdosed. you can bak on the fact your are getting quality HGH and it is within the 10% margin of error the FDA allows. usually their is no errors and they are right on point. but they do have that 10% margin of error the FDA allows. wich dosn't bother me because you know you are vgetting legit product and it is very closely dosed. coluld be a little over coould be a little under. 275$ for 126IU's of serostim right from the pharmacy because I drive the guy is a steal.

the problem with you is tht you ar wrong on so many point it is hard to concentrate on 1 sentence where you are wrong ,,i wil say once again ....you got fucked for kigtropin is same as serostim ....for kigtropin you get ge it much cheaper as simple that same quality when it come to poweder purity and it is over dose so over all better,,

now,, as i reapest and say fellas who are outstanding bodybuild like alexi use kigtropin on regulr basis it gave them their ohysiqe tke a look at him...same forothers many profesionals,, the fact this is americanan hgh does not mean you can get as many kits as you want of it ,, remember that,, you alwys look for something SAME LEVEL that you can get as much as you can of for you need the doses! ,, again remember! rule of thumb in bodybuil dis USE AS MUCH GH AS YOU CAN!,,

im tired of answering same thing over and over,,

insted of argue just try it,, i promise you you will never use any other gh after that,, and as i promise if ip fake this i cut his hands

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Vikingman

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2012, 04:34:45 PM »
Excuse my lack of knowledge but if GH has to have a specific order of the 191 amino acids why is there such a difference in qualities?  Is it like a chinatown Gucci handbag compared to a real  one? lol (excluding kigtropin of course)
CROM!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2012, 04:47:26 PM »
Excuse my lack of knowledge but if GH has to have a specific order of the 191 amino acids why is there such a difference in qualities?  Is it like a chinatown Gucci handbag compared to a real  one? lol (excluding kigtropin of course)

prety much ,, eveyrthing has to do with poweder quality and purity and the filler,, pharma grade dont do mistakes ,, kigtropin up to now dont do mistakes

gh15 approved
fallen angel

ghettocentral

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2012, 05:23:26 PM »
My experience and maybe it will help. I was turned on to rips a while back. Prior to that I was prescribed HGH. Rips did bloat me at first then some water went away. I did 3 am 3 pm for awhile (+/- 1.5 yrs). I used blues from same source, HK (always stand up). I know it had hgh in it b/c i got blood tests done. Even did some kefies, hyge and a few other stuff. Rips treted me well, but I personally know some one using legit kigs. USA pharma is over priced and I did better on the other stuff b/c I could afford to buy and use more. IMHO go with kigs. I am know on the kig train and you'll save $$$, and get better results. My disclaimer I am not kissing up or promoting a product for personal gain.

whitewidow

« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2012, 02:15:14 AM »
the problem with you is tht you ar wrong on so many point it is hard to concentrate on 1 sentence where you are wrong ,,i wil say once again ....you got fucked for kigtropin is same as serostim ....for kigtropin you get ge it much cheaper as simple that same quality when it come to poweder purity and it is over dose so over all better,,

now,, as i reapest and say fellas who are outstanding bodybuild like alexi use kigtropin on regulr basis it gave them their ohysiqe tke a look at him...same forothers many profesionals,, the fact this is americanan hgh does not mean you can get as many kits as you want of it ,, remember that,, you alwys look for something SAME LEVEL that you can get as much as you can of for you need the doses! ,, again remember! rule of thumb in bodybuil dis USE AS MUCH GH AS YOU CAN!,,

im tired of answering same thing over and over,,

insted of argue just try it,, i promise you you will never use any other gh after that,, and as i promise if ip fake this i cut his hands

gh15 approved

whitewidow

« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2012, 02:17:13 AM »
The thing is it is right in front of me no going to western union. no wait. why the hell would I go through all that when I have serostim or humatrope right in front of me even if its 275$. I also cant get kigs in my zipcode. but even if I could I would get humatrope overkigs. they are fda approved. kigs are not. each kit can be diffrent. not saying they are but they could make one kit a little weaker and they would still sell it. there is no price diffrence so what would be stupid about buying humatrope over kigs. #1 I am avoiding wiring money #2 I am not taking any customs risks and not having to wait forever! You cant convince me I got ripped off when I get a steal of a buy.