Author Topic: FEMA Camps a CT no longer.  (Read 2587 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: FEMA Camps a CT no longer.
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2012, 12:05:20 PM »
31 echo's...we've had them for years. Its a small MOS and most guys are stationed at Leavenworth. The camps shit is overblown but if they're going start putting people in camps guarding by the Army..I guess all you guys are fucked.  ;D
L

Purge_WTF

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2012, 01:57:35 PM »
Best video on the subject, IMO:

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2012, 02:44:46 PM »
yeah, i dont worry about these.   reagan started them in 80s... places to put people if something bad happens.  asteroid, volcano, attack, whatever.  it's why they had some place to put all the katrina people.  Or if Mexcio had some disease outbreak or canadians realized their country sucks, and we had a million people a week coming across the border.

it's a Plan B.  I see it as a people mgmt system for what to do if the unexpected happens.

Remember, when you lock people up, they stop paying taxes and the people getting rich off the fruits of our labors stop getting rich.  So I dont buy into the CT stuff on this one.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2012, 03:56:15 PM »
yeah, i dont worry about these.   reagan started them in 80s... places to put people if something bad happens.  asteroid, volcano, attack, whatever.  it's why they had some place to put all the katrina people.  Or if Mexcio had some disease outbreak or canadians realized their country sucks, and we had a million people a week coming across the border.

it's a Plan B.  I see it as a people mgmt system for what to do if the unexpected happens.

Remember, when you lock people up, they stop paying taxes and the people getting rich off the fruits of our labors stop getting rich.  So I dont buy into the CT stuff on this one.

Damn 240, one of your best posts yet.

I think you may headed towards SAMSON123 levels.  Obama's driving you down my man.  Driving you down.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2012, 04:52:05 PM »
SAMSON is still trying to figure out what Michelle said.  that's why he hasn't posted for a while. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2012, 04:57:45 PM »
SAMSON is still trying to figure out what Michelle said.  that's why he hasn't posted for a while. 

"He"?? 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2012, 05:01:35 PM »
I think the trilogy of terror zuni doll is male.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2012, 05:02:40 PM »
I actually talked to her on the phone for about an hour 4 years ago.

Nope, it was on skype voice only.