Author Topic: Aaron Rodgers does not deserve the MVP award!  (Read 9529 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Re: Aaron Rodgers does not deserve the MVP award!
« Reply #50 on: January 02, 2012, 05:56:13 PM »
lol, bullshit, hes as good a #1 as almost anyone in the NFL, what happened to the big heralded Brandon Marshall, Mike Williams, Vincent Jackson, DeShaun jackson, Andre Johnson and Larry Fitzgerald? are you going to argue that they made a bigger impact for their teams than Lloyd did here? get the fuck out of here.

I don't know about that.  Are you sure you're thinking of the right guy?  Lloyd has had one great year but otherwise his career is pretty unremarkable.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandon_Lloyd#Career_Stats

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #51 on: January 02, 2012, 05:57:59 PM »
lol, bullshit, hes as good a #1 as almost anyone in the NFL, what happened to the big heralded Brandon Marshall, Mike Williams, Vincent Jackson, DeShaun jackson, Andre Johnson and Larry Fitzgerald? are you going to argue that they made a bigger impact for their teams than Lloyd did here? get the fuck out of here.
Really?  You are not comparing Brandon Lloyd to guys like Fitzgerald and Johnson are you?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #52 on: January 02, 2012, 05:58:09 PM »
I don't know about that.  Are you sure you're thinking of the right guy?  Lloyd has had one great year but otherwise his career is pretty unremarkable.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandon_Lloyd#Career_Stats
same thing with any of the mentioned players except Larry Fitzgerald.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2012, 05:59:10 PM »
Jackson is a big puss.y, hes the most worthless 1500 yard per season guy ive ever seen, the Rams have been in ONE playoff game with this 250 pound monster, ive never seen ANYONE go down after the first hit than Steven Jackson, his MO is to get 2 big runs at the beginning of a game and then a bunch of 2 yard carries the rest of the game, most overrated RB of all time.
At least you had the greatest show on turf.  There are tons of teams that have been shitty forever.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2012, 06:00:05 PM »
You might want to Gaze at Andre Johnson's numbers again  8)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2012, 06:01:20 PM »

Andre Johnson is one of the best receivers in the league, and Brandon Marshall is much better than Lloyd too.  I will admit that those other guys suck though.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2012, 06:01:35 PM »
At least you had the greatest show on turf.  There are tons of teams that have been shitty forever.
the sad thing is that Marshall Faulk at 190 pounds soaking wet would pick up blitzing LB's and defensive backs without a thought and "SJ39" is too busy polishing his nails and making sure his dreads look nice to bother.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #57 on: January 02, 2012, 06:03:15 PM »
Andre Johnson is one of the best receivers in the league, and Brandon Marshall is much better than Lloyd too.  I will admit that those other guys suck though.
why did Denver get rid of both of them?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 02, 2012, 06:03:18 PM »
the sad thing is that Marshall Faulk at 190 pounds soaking wet would pick up blitzing LB's and defensive backs without a thought and "SJ39" is too busy polishing his nails and making sure his dreads look nice to bother.
I'll give you that.  Faulk was underrated.  Hard to say for a Hall Of Famer.  I think Warner should get in too.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2012, 06:04:56 PM »
What?  That proves our point Quaker.  If Lloyd was so good, why would Denver get rid of him?  Also, Marshall was/is more trouble then he is worth.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2012, 06:05:24 PM »

You are off your rocker, Johnson was drafted by the Texans and has played for them his whole career.  Lots of teams have gotten rid of Brandon Lloyd so I don't see why that's relevant here.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2012, 06:06:30 PM »
You are off your rocker, Johnson was drafted by the Texans and has played for them his whole career.  Lots of teams have gotten rid of Brandon Lloyd so I don't see why that's relevant here.
im not talking about Johnson, im talking about both Brandon Marshall and Brandon Lloyd, get with the fucking program dummy.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: January 02, 2012, 06:31:53 PM »
Not after his backup Matt Flynn proved he (Rodgers) is the ultimate system quarterback.  Matt Flynn threw for 480 yds and 6 touchdowns in his first start this year  :o 

This should be the order:

1. Drew Brees:  Monster numbers and broke a 20+ year passing record

2. Tom Brady:   Great numbers, literally put the Patriots on his back this year

3. Aaron Rodgers:  Would have him in first, until his backup proved that anyone can put up big numbers on that team.

what are the Get-Big's expert opinions  8)
Some very good observations.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #63 on: January 02, 2012, 06:39:41 PM »
Another reason I would love for Rodgers to get the MVP and win another superbowl(if my Patriots don't make it there) is that I dislike a lot of what Brett Favre projects. I'd love to see Rodgers really make Favre be an after thought in Green Bay. It looks like its going that way. Another Superbowl and a couple MVP's should do it.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #64 on: January 02, 2012, 06:57:00 PM »
Baltimore Ravens will crush the Saints in the Superbowl, and while Rice won't get the regular season MVP, he will get the Superbowl MVP.  And I don't like Marshawn Lynch, dude looks like a catfish with that busted ass mustache.  As far as Lloyd, reminds me of Mark Clayton(from Ravens/Rams)  makes a few circus catches and then is a ghost for a few games.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 02, 2012, 06:59:08 PM »
Baltimore Ravens will crush the Saints in the Superbowl, and while Rice won't get the regular season MVP, he will get the Superbowl MVP.  And I don't like Marshawn Lynch, dude looks like a catfish with that busted ass mustache.  As far as Lloyd, reminds me of Mark Clayton(from Ravens/Rams)  makes a few circus catches and then is a ghost for a few games.
Points for creativity.........Altho ugh the Ravens will get nowhere as long as Flacco keeps sporting that cheesy fu-manchu.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 02, 2012, 07:03:12 PM »
Points for creativity.........Altho ugh the Ravens will get nowhere al long as Flacco keeps sporting that cheesy fu-manchu.

Dude, have you checked his new tight end, the big white boy, Heap 2.0?  He sports that shit too, it's fu manchu power, get on that bandwagon, there is still time! 8)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 02, 2012, 07:06:58 PM »
Dude, have you checked his new tight end, the big white boy, Heap 2.0?  He sports that shit too, it's fu manchu power, get on that bandwagon, there is still time! 8)
Dude, I hate the Fucking Ravens!  As a Pats fan, they scare the shit out of me.  They have the perfect formula to stop Brady, a killer (lewis)  an Orc (Suggs), and a token Samoan (Ngata)

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #68 on: January 02, 2012, 07:11:26 PM »
  Eli is damn good and damn goofy

fuck peyton, this is eli long lost retarded lookalike brother
getbig or getgot

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 02, 2012, 07:14:03 PM »
Dude, I hate the Fucking Ravens!  As a Pats fan, they scare the shit out of me.  They have the perfect formula to stop Brady, a killer (lewis)  an Orc (Suggs), and a token Samoan (Ngata)

Suggs has definately won the king ugly award, but he'll have a DPOY award to go with his Lombardi this year.  You remember what happened last time in Foxboro, right?  Brady is a fucking animal, but no amount of whining is going to save him this year.  Ravens are on a roll, Ed Reed needs a ring to solidify his place in teh HOF, and they will stop at nothing, including Ray Lewis knifing a few poor souls to get it.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 02, 2012, 07:18:15 PM »
Suggs has definately won the king ugly award, but he'll have a DPOY award to go with his Lombardi this year.  You remember what happened last time in Foxboro, right?  Brady is a fucking animal, but no amount of whining is going to save him this year.  Ravens are on a roll, Ed Reed needs a ring to solidify his place in teh HOF, and they will stop at nothing, including Ray Lewis knifing a few poor souls to get it.
Ah.... but can anyone on the Ravens cover the beast known as "The Gronk"?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 02, 2012, 07:25:54 PM »
Ah.... but can anyone on the Ravens cover the beast known as "The Gronk"?

Even if they double him, the Pats have the other TE who(minus the drop passes and injuries)was on track to really be incredible. Aaron Hernadez still had 70 catches :o and the guy can fly. Gronk is a fucking beast though. I still contend that if Tim Tebow's ego was really in check, he would watch tapes of Gronk and say "thats what i'm gonna do" Tebow would also be incredible. Not Groink-like ofcourse because he doesn't have that size. But Tebow would be an awesome TE in todays game. The guy runs over people.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #72 on: January 02, 2012, 07:27:51 PM »
I'm telling you guys........ watch out for the Giants in the playoffs.

I agree..they are getting a lot of players back, and Brandon Jacobs is knocking mutheruffkers over like bowling pins again

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 02, 2012, 07:28:36 PM »
Even if they double him, the Pats have the other TE who(minus the drop passes and injuries)was on track to really be incredible. Aaron Hernadez still had 70 catches :o and the guy can fly. Gronk is a fucking beast though. I still contend that if Tim Tebow's ego was really in check, he would watch tapes of Gronk and say "thats what i'm gonna do" Tebow would also be incredible. Not Groink-like ofcourse because he doesn't have that size. But Tebow would be an awesome TE in todays game. The guy runs over people.
Yeah the pats are fine on offense (minus an elite Running back) It's the piss-poor defense i'm worried about.  You can't spot playoff teams 17-21 points, and expect to come back.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 02, 2012, 07:36:08 PM »
Yeah the pats are fine on offense (minus an elite Running back) It's the piss-poor defense i'm worried about.  You can't spot playoff teams 17-21 points, and expect to come back.

Its really odd that for how many games now the Pats 1st quarter has been awfully bad. And you're right, that shit isn't going to work in the playoffs.