Author Topic: Thanktropin IGF1 results  (Read 1793 times)

yzfr1

• Getbig I
Thanktropin IGF1 results
« on: January 02, 2012, 01:18:08 PM »
Bro's
Just wanted to make my most recent lab results available. The Thanks are fucking stronger than shit. I've been on 2iu each morning post workout. This is just a long term HRT dose. My IGF1 came back at 429. I've been on Omnitrope 2iu per day for about 2 years from my HRT endo during the first half of 2011. My IGF1 normally runs in the upper 300's on this much Omnitrope. So the Thanks are really strong. I've been on HGH for a long time and I'll tell ya that I really like the Thanks - and they are 1/15th the price of the Omnitrope. I'll not be going back the Pharm grade any time soon, that's for sure.

csnut18

• Getbig III
Re: Thanktropin IGF1 results
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 02:11:22 AM »
Bro's
Just wanted to make my most recent lab results available. The Thanks are fucking stronger than shit. I've been on 2iu each morning post workout. This is just a long term HRT dose. My IGF1 came back at 429. I've been on Omnitrope 2iu per day for about 2 years from my HRT endo during the first half of 2011. My IGF1 normally runs in the upper 300's on this much Omnitrope. So the Thanks are really strong. I've been on HGH for a long time and I'll tell ya that I really like the Thanks - and they are 1/15th the price of the Omnitrope. I'll not be going back the Pharm grade any time soon, that's for sure.

Wow so it really looks like Nordics Thanktropins and Kigtropins from one of the reputable sources, is the way to go.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 03:09:37 AM »
can you post lab results

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2012, 03:38:49 AM »
depedns on batch I tried thanks in 06 and they were good. but other guys have done the same test and their igf levels didn't rise at all. off of thanks fro the same guy. so depends on several factors. sometimes raws are better

yzfr1

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2012, 09:21:56 AM »
can you post lab results
sure. I'll dig 'em up this week.