Author Topic: Republican Strategist: Iowa GOP Will Not Allow Paul To Win  (Read 2076 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Republican Strategist: Iowa GOP Will Not Allow Paul To Win
« on: January 02, 2012, 06:50:42 PM »
Strategist and commentator Dee Dee Benkie told Breitbart TV that she had spoken with Iowa GOP officials and that she was convinced that the State party was not going to allow Ron Paul to win the Iowa caucuses.

http://www.breitbart.tv/republican-strategist-iowa-gop-will-not-allow-paul-to-win/

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Republican Strategist: Iowa GOP Will Not Allow Paul To Win
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2012, 07:21:53 PM »
That's fucking disturbing.

stuff like this openly admitted, Is why Iowa doesn't matter.  Who is going to care about a state that doesn't believe in it's own primary system to the point that it's just a show and there are people they won't allow to win.  I'm not even sure but it sounds like what she's saying should be illegal if its not already.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2012, 07:27:05 PM »
That's fucking disturbing.

stuff like this openly admitted, Is why Iowa doesn't matter.  Who is going to care about a state that doesn't believe in it's own primary system to the point that it's just a show and there are people they won't allow to win.  I'm not even sure but it sounds like what she's saying should be illegal if its not already.

They are really saying some horrible stuff. Its like they are begging for their own enslavement. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2012, 07:27:40 PM »
Completely understand her sentiment, which is just repeating what much of the Republican Party in and out of Iowa must be thinking.  She said he doesn't have a "snowball's chance" outside of Iowa.  She's right.  She said a Ron Paul win in Iowa could damage their ability to hold the first primary, because they would be picking a loser (again).  That's correct.  She talked about the small group of supporters.  That's also correct.  

They would be crazy to back someone with his foreign policy views.  

And in one of the videos at the link Bolton says the same thing.  At 4:00 Bolton says you cannot have a CIC who lives in a "fantasy land" and thinks the rest of the world will just leave us alone.  He's right.  

http://www.breitbart.tv/bolton-if-youre-thinking-of-voting-for-ron-paul-think-again/

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2012, 07:28:24 PM »
So theyre done trying to use the media to convince people hell fail, and theyre just down to flat out telling us that they wont let him win?

This is unexcusable, something needs to be done, now. Its pretty bad when the public no longer dictates who we elect into office, theyre just giving us the finger and telling us who were going to elect.

Total horseshit.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2012, 07:31:33 PM »
still not sure how this is even legal?  They're saying they'll choose and not the people.  uh....  There's gotta be some fraud in that.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2012, 07:32:10 PM »
Completely understand her sentiment, which is just repeating what much of the Republican Party in and out of Iowa must be thinking.  She said he doesn't have a "snowball's chance" outside of Iowa.  She's right.  She said a Ron Paul win in Iowa could damage their ability to hold the first primary, because they would be picking a loser (again).  That's correct.  She talked about the small group of supporters.  That's also correct.  

They would be crazy to back someone with his foreign policy views.  

And in one of the videos at the link Bolton says the same thing.  At 4:00 Bolton says you cannot have a CIC who lives in a "fantasy land" and thinks the rest of the world will just leave us alone.  He's right.  

http://www.breitbart.tv/bolton-if-youre-thinking-of-voting-for-ron-paul-think-again/
Nobody thinks the world will just leave us alone, but it will be a hell of a lot better if we keep to ourselves that with us getting into everyones damn business. I dont agree with a lot of his foreign policy, but come on.......

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2012, 07:37:39 PM »
Nobody thinks the world will just leave us alone, but it will be a hell of a lot better if we keep to ourselves that with us getting into everyones damn business. I dont agree with a lot of his foreign policy, but come on.......

Ron Paul believes that.  We don't need to be the world's policeman, necessarily, but it's ludicrous to think we can just fold up our tents on every square inch of the planet, bring everyone home, and everything will be fine.  We should not have a man with that kind of naivety in charge of the armed forces.     

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2012, 07:41:56 PM »
Ron Paul believes that.  We don't need to be the world's policeman, necessarily, but it's ludicrous to think we can just fold up our tents on every square inch of the planet, bring everyone home, and everything will be fine.  We should not have a man with that kind of naivety in charge of the armed forces.     
You exaggerate.
Yes he believes we should keep to ourselves. Yes in an ideal world he would not have us with bases all over the world. No, he has not said he is going to fold up all the tents and bring everyone home from across the planet.  ::)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2012, 07:42:43 PM »
Ron Paul believes that.  

Can you find the quote where he specifically said, everyone will leave us alone if we leave them alone. thanks.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2012, 07:45:22 PM »
You exaggerate.
Yes he believes we should keep to ourselves. Yes in an ideal world he would not have us with bases all over the world. No, he has not said he is going to fold up all the tents and bring everyone home from across the planet.  ::)

O Rly?  So he hasn't said, repeatedly, that he wants to close our bases around the world and bring all of our troops home?  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2012, 07:47:11 PM »
Can you find the quote where he specifically said, everyone will leave us alone if we leave them alone. thanks.

Oh please.   ::)  No.  It wasn't a quote.  You can use Google just as easily as I can if you're looking for a quote.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2012, 07:47:58 PM »

O Rly?  So he hasn't said, repeatedly, that he wants to close our bases around the world and bring all of our troops home?  

that isn't waht bindare said, beach bum.  you answered A with B.

Fail.

Try again.  Where did ron paul say he believes the world will leave us alone.  Where?

Nobody thinks the world will just leave us alone,

Ron Paul believes that.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2012, 07:48:36 PM »

that isn't waht bindare said, beach bum.  you answered A with B.

Fail.

Try again.  Where did ron paul say he believes the world will leave us alone.  Where?

lol.  Go away. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2012, 07:49:16 PM »
Oh please.   ::)  No.  It wasn't a quote.  You can use Google just as easily as I can if you're looking for a quote.    

I googled "Ron paul says the world will just leave us alone" and found nothing.

BB, if you don't like the guy, that's cool - but there's a huge diff from "believing the world will leave us alone" and wanting to close 1/2 the bases out there.  

You see things all black & white - there is a greay area, you know.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2012, 07:50:07 PM »
lol.  Go away. 

you got it.  enjoy your 4 more years of Mitt romney bcause you repubs settled for a candidate that 75% of the party hates, and who acts like a big ol douche all the time.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2012, 07:51:31 PM »
I googled "Ron paul says the world will just leave us alone" and found nothing.

BB, if you don't like the guy, that's cool - but there's a huge diff from "believing the world will leave us alone" and wanting to close 1/2 the bases out there.  

You see things all black & white - there is a greay area, you know.

Go away, rabid Chihuahua. 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2012, 07:54:44 PM »
Oh please.   ::)  No.  It wasn't a quote.  You can use Google just as easily as I can if you're looking for a quote.    

I dont get it. You said that Ron Paul beleives the world would leave us alone based on what exactly?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2012, 07:57:33 PM »
I dont get it. You said that Ron Paul beleives the world would leave us alone based on what exactly

Yes, try and play dumb.   ::)  You are a Ron Paul disciple.  You've probably listened to every word the man has ever spoken.  You know exactly what his world view is.  You know precisely that he believes the only reason we're being attacked is because we're "intervening" all over the world.  You know good and well he has said he wants to close our bases all around the world.

So yeah, go ahead and pretend like you "don't get it."  I still got a few minutes before gym time.   :) 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2012, 08:02:12 PM »
Yes, try and play dumb.   ::)  You are a Ron Paul disciple.  You've probably listened to every word the man has ever spoken.  You know exactly what his world view is.  You know precisely that he believes the only reason we're being attacked is because we're "intervening" all over the world.  You know good and well he has said he wants to close our bases all around the world.

So yeah, go ahead and pretend like you "don't get it."  I still got a few minutes before gym time.   :)  

Yeah, so anyway, he never said that he believes the only reason we're being attacked is because we're "intervening" all over the world. He said that it plays a part in our current situation. Its a component, not the end all be all reason.  He admited there are fanatics that want to cause harm even if we leave but that dealing with those exisiting problems dont require spending 10 years in a another country in a slogged out war that drains the US of funds and lives needlessly and also increases hostility towards us over time.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2012, 08:07:03 PM »
Yeah, so anyway, he never said that he believes the only reason we're being attacked is because we're "intervening" all over the world. He said that it plays a part in our current situation. Its a component, not the end all be all reason.  He admited there are fanatics that want to cause harm but that dealing with those exisiting problems dont require spending 10 years in a another country in a slogged out war that drains the US of funds and lives needlessly.

Oh I beg to differ.  That actually sounds like MY worldview.  lol.  He has said in the debates that they're attacking us because we're attacking them.  Now, he may have said something to the effect of what you just posted, but I've never heard that.  Certainly didn't hear it during the debates.  In fact, the reason he takes so much heat is because his foreign policy views are so extreme. 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2012, 08:08:01 PM »
Oh I beg to differ.  That actually sounds like MY worldview.  lol.  He has said in the debates that they're attacking us because we're attacking them.  Now, he may have said something to the effect of what you just posted, but I've never heard that.  Certainly didn't hear it during the debates.  In fact, the reason he takes so much heat is because his foreign policy views are so extreme. 

He's said it many times and at deabtes.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2012, 08:11:39 PM »
He's said it many times and at deabtes.

I'll look at some debate footage later. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2012, 08:12:59 PM »
GOP=implode

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2012, 08:53:52 PM »
LOL @ BB flipping out again.  Is there a word to describe people like him?  neoconbot or some shit? lol... 

It looks like it was Bolton who said the world would not leave us alone not Paul saying the world would leave us alone.  It's the whole issolationist argument about Paul which isn't true whatsoever.

Big fucking deal, Paul wants war to be declaired by congress and for there to be a real threat to America.  Oh the inhumanity of it, he'll get us all killed thinking like that, we're doomed if Paul wins ::)