Author Topic: The most successful male whore ever - $30 million for 14 months  (Read 8927 times)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Re: The most successfull male whore ever!
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2012, 07:56:38 AM »
some people chose not to watch teen shit like his movies and MTV you know.

You've never seen Forgetting Sarah Marshall or Get Him to the Greek? Don't you feel like an outsider to the normal world sometimes?

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2012, 08:12:47 AM »
i'd take 30 million over that bitch too. Most getbiggers would. M.O.B.

And it's not like he hasn't had her many, many times and every which way before and after the wedding. And then you still gets the money afterwards. Not a bad deal.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2012, 08:14:35 AM »
This is wrong, women should not pay men after divorce. He's not a man, he's a whore like the OP said.

FUCK YOU

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2012, 08:25:18 AM »
He's funny when he's doing improvising and presenting. His stand-up shows are crap.

He is a fucking junkie dickhead.
There is nothing funny about the twat.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2012, 08:43:39 AM »
He is a fucking junkie dickhead.
There is nothing funny about the twat.

agreed. I don't find him funny at all

suckmymuscle

« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2012, 10:29:18 AM »
Hopefully he gets it. Its about damn time women has to pay when divorces comes around.
Dont know who he is though.

The institution of marriage was created in the late Neolithic era to protect women and children and not men. Men had all the power, including the power to murder his women and children, so men as a collective threw women a bone dictating that, if a man left his wife for whatever reasons besides cheating, that he should support her with an income for the rest of her life. This was obvious and necessary since women couldn't earn any income.

The problem is that, nowadays, women have as much if not more power than men, but the institution of marriage continues to protect women and children out of tradition. Men are screwed because the traditional institutions of society still see women as the weaker gender in need of protection. A man leaves his wife and he has to give her 50% of everything he has but if the woman leaves the man she doesen't need to give him anything. An adolescent girl committs an act of delinquency and she receives a slap in the wrist from the male judge since she is "one of the future mothers of Society and sending her to a brutal prison environment would ruin her nurturing instincts. An adolescent boy in the same position gets sent to juvy to be brutalized and "straightened into a man". Most boys get the prepuces of their penises hacked at birth and no legal consequences come from it, but if a doctor even pricks the genital of a baby girl, there is hell to pay. Boys learn from a very young age that girls get away with almost anything, whilst boys get beaten and straightened out if they do crazy stuff.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2012, 11:16:46 AM »
Marriage is for dorks.

Anyway, I, too, do not find this Russell character to be funny. Not in the least.

Why Katy married this tool boggles the mind. He's a former drug addict who has slept with millions of whores. Like he's marriage material.

Regardless, I am a fan of Perry and would very much like to play with her boobies.

That is all.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2012, 11:52:56 AM »
Good for Brand! :D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2012, 11:56:07 AM »
  The institution of marriage was created in the late Neolithic era to protect women and children and not men. Men had all the power, including the power to murder his women and children, so men as a collective threw women a bone dictating that, if a man left his wife for whatever reasons besides cheating, that he should support her with an income for the rest of her life. This was obvious and necessary since women couldn't earn any income.

The problem is that, nowadays, women have as much if not more power than men, but the institution of marriage continues to protect women and children out of tradition. Men are screwed because the traditional institutions of society still see women as the weaker gender in need of protection. A man leaves his wife and he has to give her 50% of everything he has but if the woman leaves the man she doesen't need to give him anything. An adolescent girl committs an act of delinquency and she receives a slap in the wrist from the male judge since she is "one of the future mothers of Society and sending her to a brutal prison environment would ruin her nurturing instincts. An adolescent boy in the same position gets sent to juvy to be brutalized and "straightened into a man". Most boys get the prepuces of their penises hacked at birth and no legal consequences come from it, but if a doctor even pricks the genital of a baby girl, there is hell to pay. Boys learn from a very young age that girls get away with almost anything, whilst boys get beaten and straightened out if they do crazy stuff.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

great post

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2012, 12:00:20 PM »
You'd divorce this too:

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2012, 12:03:14 PM »
You'd divorce this too:

honestly, all people have to do is sell their soul to the devil and they will have king/queen position in the music industry. You can look like anything, be as stupid and as pointless as possible but when you sell your soul then it's on.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2012, 12:12:18 PM »
Dude wants 30 million $ from Katy Perry for 14 months of marriage. Makes ~70k per night. Not too shabby.

i didn't think that Brand would be a kunt like that  :-\ its not like he was fucking saint to begin with  :-\

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2012, 12:57:08 PM »
Will she be paying him alimony because he grew "accustomed to a certain lifestyle" too?

Loc

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2012, 02:08:09 PM »
Hopefully he gets it. Its about damn time women has to pay when divorces comes around.
Dont know who he is though.

Don't even know how these two connected... to me they didn't even seem like a good match for each other.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2012, 02:17:31 PM »
she said she was a christian, yet after watching extracts of some of her video clips im really questionning her beliefs.

He s ugly, stinky, nasty, not funny at all... she got played big time.

What a bitch 's move to ask for money from a ..woman... dude only proves he knows he s not able to sustain himself alone, he knows he has no future and he just wants to milk her as if he was a woman milking a man himself.

This is sad.

I would be on his side tho if we learnt that she cheated on him. But my guess is that he cheated on her, she then cheated on him and voila.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2012, 02:21:46 PM »
He has a very punchable face.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2012, 02:22:39 PM »
They should give it to him... equal rights my ass. Women want our equal rights they ain't willing to give up a god damn thing.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2012, 02:23:38 PM »
Wrong?! you want to argue that only men should pay women after a divorce, even if they cheated? When did you lose your balls? Women have been whoring themself put and earning millions and millions on divorces now for a long time. Thats whoring. American men are however retarded if they get married. But this is nice for a change.

I agree it's cool to see this shit happening backwards, but he's still a piece of shit. Just like all the female whores who did the same.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2012, 02:27:42 PM »
Considering how great English humour is, i find him fucking shithouse

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2012, 02:42:59 PM »
i fucking hate katy perry

how dare she give that sweet pussy to anyone else who isn't me.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2012, 02:51:03 PM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2012, 05:44:40 PM »
 damn

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2012, 05:49:15 PM »
It makes you wonder if he wasn't planning this as a business decision all along.  I guy with a personality like that probably wanyted to prove a point.  Otherwise, be a man (he has millions too) and just walk away.

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2012, 02:47:52 AM »
Considering how great English humour is, i find him fucking shithouse

Do not class that piece of shit with the rest of us.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2012, 03:03:06 AM »
i dont get what the big deal is...HALF of infinity is still infinity.

ok its not infinity but it might as well be.

jackpot!