Author Topic: Early entrance poll results  (Read 1821 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Early entrance poll results
« on: January 03, 2012, 05:23:09 PM »
Have Romney and Paul tied at 24% Santorum at 18%.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
Re: Early entrance poll results
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 06:00:53 PM »
So far a tie between Santorum and Paul.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 06:10:46 PM »
I'm having a real hard time understanding how they're voting for Santorum lol  He's a big spender who comes off like Gomer Pile but has a name that means "a frothy mix of lube and fecal matter"  that can't be what republicans in Iowa like in a candidate running for president. lol...

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2012, 06:16:35 PM »
Santorum at 26% with 49 of 1774 precints reporting.  RP at 24%.  Huntsman at 0%...damn!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2012, 06:52:14 PM »
what a joke...

GOP putting out the message that if you vote for Paul, you'll lose first dibs in the next election and it'll cost you a lot of money.  If I went around telling voters how they should vote and threating their pocket book or else, I'd find myself in federal pound me in the ass prison.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2012, 06:54:14 PM »
what a joke...

GOP putting out the message that if you vote for Paul, you'll lose first dibs in the next election and it'll cost you a lot of money.  If I went around telling voters how they should vote and threating their pocket book or else, I'd find myself in federal pound me in the ass prison.

Why the fuck should Iowa always be first anyway? Most of the people in this country have no say in deciding who gets picked as most of the candidates are already eliminated by time it rolls around to them. I know CT changed their primary from February to the end of April this year.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2012, 06:56:51 PM »
Why the fuck should Iowa always be first anyway? Most of the people in this country have no say in deciding who gets picked as most of the candidates are already eliminated by time it rolls around to them. I know CT changed their primary from February to the end of April this year.
Yea, I agree.  I don't think Iowa should always be first.  That's not my point.  I don't see how it's ethical for a party to threaten that.  To hold that over the voters heads saying if you vote for Paul, kiss first goodeye...  Not cool imo...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2012, 07:00:51 PM »
This is pretty cool, regardless. Only 189 votes separating 1st and 3rd place right now.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2012, 07:05:31 PM »
I guess the media push for Santorum really helped.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2012, 07:10:41 PM »
Primary should all be held on one day and the general all on one day. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2012, 07:10:59 PM »
Paul dropping.. WTF with Santorum?! Who the fuck wants a presidential candidate who feels that people need to be told how to live their lives, that people cant be trusted to do what theyre supposed to and is a big spender?

Thats no different that who's in office now, just a republican instead of a democrat.
That would suck ass if it winds up Santorum vs Obama, same guy different color.

And fuck the GOP threatening the voters. Seems like that is illegal somehow.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2012, 07:18:54 PM »
Paul dropping.. WTF with Santorum?! Who the fuck wants a presidential candidate who feels that people need to be told how to live their lives, that people cant be trusted to do what theyre supposed to and is a big spender?

Thats no different that who's in office now, just a republican instead of a democrat.

hey, the party said there was no way in hell they would allow Paul a victory.  Who knows what exactly they had planned to make sure that happened.  That's what they said, not me.  Santorum lol... unreal...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2012, 07:19:08 PM »

The average drone in society is not a libertarian!   ask the average republican or the average commie demoRAT about most issues and yu will quickly learn that most people are wedded to the tit of the federal breast more than you can imagine.  

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2012, 07:21:51 PM »
hey, the party said there was no way in hell they would allow Paul a victory.  Who knows what exactly they had planned to make sure that happened.  That's what they said, not me.  Santorum lol... unreal...
Exactly what I was saying to my wife. Cant believe we allow a party to bully its voters with threats and blatantly come out and say they wont let a candidate win.

So sad.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2012, 07:22:39 PM »
This is actually good for Paul. All eyes on Santorum now and theyll destroy him on his voting history. In the end this will be between Romney and Paul.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2012, 07:23:34 PM »
Exactly what I was saying to my wife. Cant believe we allow a party to bully its voters with threats and blatantly come out and say they wont let a candidate win.

So sad.
If any one person were caught doing the equivalent I think it would land them in jail.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2012, 07:23:55 PM »

So sad.

demos did the same thing to Hillary.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2012, 07:25:16 PM »
demos did the same thing to Hillary.
::) You mean both parties are corrupt as all hell?  Shocking....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2012, 07:27:27 PM »
::) You mean both parties are corrupt as all hell?  Shocking....

Yes.   Both parties are dog shitte

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2012, 07:30:45 PM »
Yes.   Both parties are dog shitte
This x12318986734
The GOP needs to shoot themselves for being so fucking pathetic they would rather lose to Obama than let Paul run.
That would be like an NFL team saying, fuck the superbowl, we dont like this QB so we'd rather lose the superbowl than let him play.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2012, 08:35:48 PM »

Who's threatening the voters? It's neck and neck, with Romney, Santorum, and Paul.

Now, it's Santorum who's ascended to front-runner status (at least in Iowa). It's been musical chairs each month.

August: Bachmann
September: Perry
October: Cain
November: Gingrich
December: Paul
January: Santorum

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2012, 08:41:47 PM »
Who's threatening the voters? It's neck and neck, with Romney, Santorum, and Paul.

Now, it's Santorum who's ascended to front-runner status (at least in Iowa). It's been musical chairs each month.

August: Bachmann
September: Perry
October: Cain
November: Gingrich
December: Paul
January: Santorum
the threats occured in the media leading up to tonight.  even with a GOP strategist saying this comes from the top.  Basically saying that if Paul wins Iowa won't keep it's stance as first and they made sure to mention the revenues they would lose in that case.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2012, 09:10:24 PM »
With 97% reporting, Santorum and Romney are almost DEAD EVEN at 25% (with Santorum ahead by about 100 or so votes); Paul's lagging behind with 21% of the vote.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2012, 09:13:14 PM »
A B O