Author Topic: Need bros advice here...  (Read 3668 times)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
Need bros advice here...
« on: January 03, 2012, 06:10:36 PM »
If a chick is mediocre, kinda thick with thunder thighs, face cute i guess, great personality, and is attracted to you. Would you be high of drugs or pissy drunk to f-ck her?

- Discuss
#

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
Re: Need bros advice here...
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 06:13:00 PM »
  The institution of marriage was created in the late Neolithic era to protect women and children and not men. Men had all the power, including the power to murder his women and children, so men as a collective threw women a bone dictating that, if a man left his wife for whatever reasons besides cheating, that he should support her with an income for the rest of her life. This was obvious and necessary since women couldn't earn any income.

The problem is that, nowadays, women have as much if not more power than men, but the institution of marriage continues to protect women and children out of tradition. Men are screwed because the traditional institutions of society still see women as the weaker gender in need of protection. A man leaves his wife and he has to give her 50% of everything he has but if the woman leaves the man she doesen't need to give him anything. An adolescent girl committs an act of delinquency and she receives a slap in the wrist from the male judge since she is "one of the future mothers of Society and sending her to a brutal prison environment would ruin her nurturing instincts. An adolescent boy in the same position gets sent to juvy to be brutalized and "straightened into a man". Most boys get the prepuces of their penises hacked at birth and no legal consequences come from it, but if a doctor even pricks the genital of a baby girl, there is hell to pay. Boys learn from a very young age that girls get away with almost anything, whilst boys get beaten and straightened out if they do crazy stuff.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 06:13:27 PM »
high on drugs

alcohol will only make you pass out

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2012, 06:14:41 PM »
If a chick is mediocre, kinda thick with thunder thighs, face cute i guess, great personality, and is attracted to you. Would you be high of drugs or pissy drunk to f-ck her?

- Discuss

Are you gay?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2012, 06:16:07 PM »
Are you gay?

I suspect by "kind of thick" he may in fact mean "this bitch is huge".

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2012, 06:18:44 PM »
lol @ Hulkotron and f-cking gayass viral posts!!!

No she's not fat, but she's thick. I was looking at her pix trying to get attracted to her to see if i should chill with her this weekend. Again, she's very nice and down to earth but that might not always help the sex aspect?

Then I guess maybe i'll roll up some joints and get high off of that. But alcohol has a tendency to give a rush in the blood stream which triggers more sex drive I think.
#

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2012, 06:23:48 PM »
lol @ Hulkotron and f-cking gayass viral posts!!!

No she's not fat, but she's thick. I was looking at her pix trying to get attracted to her to see if i should chill with her this weekend. Again, she's very nice and down to earth but that might not always help the sex aspect?

Then I guess maybe i'll roll up some joints and get high off of that. But alcohol has a tendency to give a rush in the blood stream which triggers more sex drive I think.

Wtf lol.... How old are you btw?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2012, 06:25:04 PM »

- Discuss

I'd be sober

Got a pic?

When you say thick with thunder thighs do you mean an anorexic coked out model?

Is this thick with thunderthighs to you?

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2012, 06:25:22 PM »

- Discuss

stone cold sober  8)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2012, 06:27:17 PM »
Wtf lol.... How old are you btw?

Why wtf lol?? Age is confidential on here  ;D But I'm less than 35 and older than 25  ;)
#

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2012, 06:28:40 PM »
I'd be sober

Got a pic?

When you say thick with thunder thighs do you mean an anorexic coked out model?

Is this thick with thunderthighs to you?

Thunder thighs yes, plus a bit wider hips and thicker arms. I was actually looking at her pix from 2-3yrs ago she was FAT but then 1-2yrs ago she got slimmer, but this year she's in between. I guess she's a betweener.
#

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2012, 06:29:13 PM »
stone cold sober  8)

Hard to say if she's not that attractive when you're sober though.
#

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2012, 06:29:44 PM »
Thunder thighs yes, plus a bit wider hips and thicker arms. I was actually looking at her pix from 2-3yrs ago she was FAT but then 1-2yrs ago she got slimmer, but this year she's in between. I guess she's a betweener.

Well, why do you hesitate? Sober or drunk, hit it.

Post a pic of the lower body.

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2012, 06:32:01 PM »
What's it with these assholes asking for advice in order to brag?  F-You man.  How retarded is it to ask a forum where 75% of the members can't get chicks should i fuck a woman if she's a little overweight but is cute hehehe?  F-Off man.  Go screw yourself.  And is this my sexual frustration coming out?  Yeah.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2012, 06:34:02 PM »
Why wtf lol?? Age is confidential on here  ;D But I'm less than 35 and older than 25  ;)

Idk lol post seemed like you never fucked a girl before.  Just have a few drinks and fuck her dude. I prefer to blaze after i bust a nut. If you want to last forever pop a percocet or 2 before u goto town

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2012, 06:34:09 PM »
Hard to say if she's not that attractive when you're sober though.

beer goggles, lol.

if you like her then get her fucked.

sounds like you're more worried with not been able to get shut of her once you've dipped your wick  :P

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2012, 06:34:22 PM »
by thick do you mean a) one cheeseburger away from sloppy hog zone? or b) she's holding strong/firm but better not have a kid or it's all over for her?

any curves or is she "cubed" ?

I usually can find something attractive in most females, but (like you mentioned) if you had to stare at her photo like a detective from first 48 to FIND something attractive about her you might want to go ahead and start alcohol injections right now.  

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2012, 06:34:51 PM »
What's it with these assholes asking for advice in order to brag?  F-You man.  How retarded is it to ask a forum where 75% of the members can't get chicks should i fuck a woman if she's a little overweight but is cute hehehe?  F-Off man.  Go screw yourself.  And is this my sexual frustration coming out?  Yeah.

Dear Noob Member,

Relax, take a chill pill or just jump of the nearest cliff. This is a bro forum, we're having a "chill discussion" on a Tuesday night. But thanks for ranting your issues and yes you caught my attention for your 15 sec's of fame on getbig. Now if you excuse me, I shall use this time to reply to more non-retarded replies sir.

- Thanks Sunshine
#

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2012, 06:41:26 PM »
Big N

Well, what type is she closest to?

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2012, 06:45:03 PM »
Well, why do you hesitate? Sober or drunk, hit it.

Post a pic of the lower body.

I tried to find a good pic to show her shape.
#

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2012, 06:45:39 PM »
Sounds like you got gOOgly eyes for this female cause obviously you're making plans 4 days ahead to spend time, money, and conversation just to get with her, Who ya foolin  :-\

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2012, 06:48:08 PM »

Why the hesitation? Do you have anything better lined up for you?

Go hit it.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2012, 06:48:13 PM »

Idk lol post seemed like you never fucked a girl before.  Just have a few drinks and fuck her dude. I prefer to blaze after i bust a nut. If you want to last forever pop a percocet or 2 before u goto town

I know, the post was just nonchalant brainstorming. Yeah i was thinking about reaching out to one of my Elfs to give some supply of that good kush. BUT man her friends are HOT!!!!
#

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2012, 06:49:05 PM »
She looks good.  If you like each other, then go for it. 

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2012, 06:56:08 PM »
I do not even understand the hesitation Big N

Why is this even a problem / topic?

If you like her, hit it. If you don't, don't hit.

Will something bad happen if you hit it?