Author Topic: I was supposedly "terrified" of this person  (Read 13087 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: I was supposedly "terrified" of this person
« Reply #100 on: January 07, 2012, 08:44:37 AM »
My office for work fool, not a residence.   

::)

Trying to sell my building.  Market sucks.   As soon as I get a buyer - off to Whitelandia for me.

Why do you lie?

Answer!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #101 on: January 07, 2012, 08:45:33 AM »

Why do you lie?

Answer!

What do you not grasp?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: January 07, 2012, 09:03:29 AM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #103 on: January 07, 2012, 09:06:10 AM »
Is it that hard to figure out he rents one building and owns another?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: January 07, 2012, 09:07:54 AM »
Is it that hard to figure out he rents one building and owns another?

I rent where I live and own the office building where I work.  Some how that is too hard for Lurker to understand.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #105 on: January 07, 2012, 10:37:45 AM »
33 is many things, but a liar he is not.  he contradicts himself as time passes, like we all do.  he gets frustrated.  he settles and looks past imperfections in candidates, and his level of requirement for proof on some things varies.  But he's always told the truth. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: January 07, 2012, 11:42:35 AM »
My office for work fool, not a residence.   

So you rent your office or your residence, I am confused.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: January 07, 2012, 11:45:01 AM »
So you rent your office or your residence, I am confused.

I own the office space I work out of and rent my residence.   i got the commercial space for next to nothing and refused to buy a house due to the massive price escalation and taxes.     

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: January 07, 2012, 11:57:04 AM »
I own the office space I work out of and rent my residence.   i got the commercial space for next to nothing and refused to buy a house due to the massive price escalation and taxes.     

I see. Well that's a bit unusual. In my neck of the woods, residences still rent for a lot more than the monthly payment, including taxes and upkeep would run if you bought the property. Actually, this is more true today that a few years ago. Rentals are in demand because so many folks screwed up their credit and/or don't have secure jobs, so they don't qualify for a mortgage and thus have to rent. Currently, for a well qualified buyer, mortgage interest rates are at an all time low, below 4% the last couple of weeks. The market is still flooded with properties for sale and many of these are distress sales where the property can be bought way under market value.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: January 07, 2012, 11:59:56 AM »
I see. Well that's a bit unusual. In my neck of the woods, residences still rent for a lot more than the monthly payment, including taxes and upkeep would run if you bought the property. Actually, this is more true today that a few years ago. Rentals are in demand because so many folks screwed up their credit and/or don't have secure jobs, so they don't qualify for a mortgage and thus have to rent. Currently, for a well qualified buyer, mortgage interest rates are at an all time low, below 4% the last couple of weeks. The market is still flooded with properties for sale and many of these are distress sales where the property can be bought way under market value.

I live in lower westchester near the NYC border and taxes are so insane you would probably not believe it.   Tiny ass house has property taxes of 15k a year. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: January 07, 2012, 12:11:32 PM »
I live in lower westchester near the NYC border and taxes are so insane you would probably not believe it.   Tiny ass house has property taxes of 15k a year. 

I would think your landlord would price his rental amount high enough to include his costs, a part of which is what he pays in taxes. I knew that New Jersey had insanely high property tax. My family who lives in Bronxville NY have not ever mentioned their property taxes. But then, maybe it isn't an issue for them. From what I've read there are counties in New York and New Jersey which have the highest property taxes in the country.

This will make you sick. My property taxes actually went down this year because of the devaluation of real estate. It was only about $50. But hey, better that than a 6% increase like every other year. In Oregon, property taxes are tied to real market value and there is a 6% limit on an increases. So for those of us who bought an older home or like me who have lived in the same place for a long time, property taxes are almost tolerable. Mine are just over $4,000 a year.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: January 07, 2012, 12:12:53 PM »
I would think your landlord would price his rental amount high enough to include his costs, a part of which is what he pays in taxes. I knew that New Jersey had insanely high property tax. My family who lives in Bronxville NY have not ever mentioned their property taxes. But then, maybe it isn't an issue for them. From what I've read there are counties in New York and New Jersey which have the highest property taxes in the country.

This will make you sick. My property taxes actually went down this year because of the devaluation of real estate. It was only about $50. But hey, better that than a 6% increase like every other year. In Oregon, property taxes are tied to real market value and there is a 6% limit on an increases. So for those of us who bought an older home or like me who have lived in the same place for a long time, property taxes are almost tolerable. Mine are just over $4,000 a year.

I have a client in scasdale who pays over 65k a year. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: January 07, 2012, 12:30:39 PM »

I have a client in scasdale who pays over 65k a year. 

I see, but on how expensive a property? I mean if you live in a multi-million dollar property, you should expect the taxes are going to be a killer. Today's real market value on my home is only about $350,000 so a million dollar place (which there are many in my neighborhood) would run someone around $1,000 a month in property taxes.

Homes in Scarsdale, NY seem a lot more expensive than they do in West Linn, OR where I live. I just did a quick real estate search and found a $550,000 house in Scarsdale that is only about 1,700 square feet. Such a house here would be half that price or less. My home is 3,000 square feet for example. So, it is effectually twice the house as the one in Scarsdale at nearly half the price.

Of course these things are relative. Surely, incomes are also much higher in and around New York City then they are in Portland, OR. And in Portland, a twelve mile or half hour commute is a big deal whereas in New York, not so much....right?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: January 09, 2012, 10:35:09 AM »

So downgrading your lie from owning the building the owning the office space?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #114 on: January 09, 2012, 03:52:28 PM »
So downgrading your lie from owning the building the owning the office space?

lol

PEA BRAIN is your classic bullshit artist.
!