Author Topic: I was supposedly "terrified" of this person  (Read 13256 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: I was supposedly "terrified" of this person
« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2012, 07:36:36 PM »
He is PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, you fucking idiot.

Please show me ANY proof that you possess anything beyond a high school diploma, PEA BRAIN.

I can provide more proof of my credentials within 30 minutes than Obama can his.   Ask your fellow Obama dildo Andre about it.  I have been asking him to meet me at NYSC in Morris Park for weeks to shut him up. 

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2012, 07:36:40 PM »
Sounds like just another no talent hack.

Incredibly boring...I shut it off at about 1:20.  ::)

LOL!
Shows how utterly ignorant you are, my friend.  ;)
!

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: January 03, 2012, 07:37:20 PM »
Bro, I'm with you on ALL that stuff but I don't get why you just don't move to Oklahoma or Iowa or somewhere like that?? Problem solved right?

Food in NY is damn good...the pizza alone would warrant putting up with the trash.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 03, 2012, 07:37:40 PM »
Bro, I'm with you on ALL that stuff but I don't get why you just don't move to Oklahoma or Iowa or somewhere like that?? Problem solved right?

good point.   family and business.    Otherwise, I would go to Montana or Idaho, maybe Texas.  

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #79 on: January 03, 2012, 07:38:31 PM »
LOL!

does he look like some short felon with gold teefus named "sugar"?  Then he ain't your friend, JJ

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 03, 2012, 07:39:26 PM »
btw, when I hear the last name "Guidarelli" or "Tomaselli" I TOTALLY think of Butte, Montana

::)  seriously, give me a break with that shit

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 03, 2012, 07:40:08 PM »
Food in NY is damn good...the pizza alone would warrant putting up with the trash.

Yeah, nothing like going in to the pizza place across the street from me only to see a group of fat black chicks call the Mexican worker a racist because he asked the 20 of them to leave after one of them only buys a slice and a can of soda for 3.50.  

Great for business.   have 20 rude, crude, fat, obnoxious thugs in a store scaring away good customers while they only spend 3.50 and park their fat asses in all the seats.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 03, 2012, 07:41:05 PM »
btw, when I hear the last name "Guidarelli" or "Tomaselli" I TOTALLY think of Butte, Montana

::)  seriously, give me a break with that shit

Have plenty of cash to build a compound.  Would hunt, fish, etc.    I would fit in fine.   

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 03, 2012, 07:41:15 PM »
I can provide more proof of my credentials within 30 minutes than Obama can his.
Talk is cheap...I need PROOF.

Ask your fellow Obama dildo Andre about it.  I have been asking him to meet me at NYSC in Morris Park for weeks to shut him up.  
I don't know "Andre", but I don't blame him for not wanting to waste his time to meet your retarded ass.  ::)

Why didn't you take up LurkerNoMore's offer to meet you, instead of suddenly needing to fly to California on FakeWest Airlines to meet your imaginary girlfriend?  ::) ::) Everyone knows you never leave that filthy one-bedroom shithole you live in, except for occasionally delivering pizzas for Uncle Vito's Pizzeria.  
!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 03, 2012, 07:43:20 PM »
LOL!

Oh I'm sure he is SO much funnier live...

I would probably be faking a heart attack in the aisle wearing my cheap suit with a glass of Hennessy in my hand if he was on stage in front of me.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 03, 2012, 07:43:28 PM »
good point.   family and business.    Otherwise, I would go to Montana or Idaho, maybe Texas.  
You have no family (ie., wife or children), and your "business" is posting on getbig for 16 hours per day.

So what the fuck are you talking about, Vinnie?  ::)
!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 03, 2012, 07:44:53 PM »

Amen to that brotha.

Here in Texas you can't even find a pizza parlor employee with a decent set of hairy forearms.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 03, 2012, 07:48:24 PM »

BTW... I totally ripped off the above pizza parlor employee "hairy forearm" reference from JNN

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 03, 2012, 07:54:59 PM »

BTW... I totally ripped off the above pizza parlor employee "hairy forearm" reference from JNN

That's okay

Btw, congrats to Benny b at trying to get me banned you filthy idiot

The mods moved this monstrosity of a thread instead

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 03, 2012, 07:57:04 PM »

That's okay

Btw, congrats to Benny b at trying to get me banned you filthy idiot

The mods moved this monstrosity of a thread instead

step n Fetch it is good for laughs and mocking and little else. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 03, 2012, 08:12:35 PM »
the most so called "tolerant" people are typically those who have the least to do and interaction with the thugs.  

So I been told. Apparently, you ghetto thugs think those of us who live in upscale, white havens have no concept of anything real....and yet, look where we live and look where you live. Guess we knew something you didn't.

I have family in New York. They live in Bronxville....a far cry from the Bronx.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 03, 2012, 08:16:40 PM »
So I been told. Apparently, you ghetto thugs think those of us who live in upscale, white havens have no concept of anything real....and yet, look where we live and look where you live. Guess we knew something you didn't.

you don't have a fucking clue.   You white milquetoast patsies and pansies have not a fucking ounce of a clue at what goes on in most urban centers.   

actually - I always love when the latte sipping white liberal pussies get jacked by some ghetto beast and they act all surprised like "but I am a liberal I like these people, why did I end up ktfo on the pavement?". 

fucking priceless when that happens. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: January 03, 2012, 08:21:55 PM »
you don't have a fucking clue.   You white milquetoast patsies and pansies have not a fucking ounce of a clue at what goes on in most urban centers.   

actually - I always love when the latte sipping white liberal pussies get jacked by some ghetto beast and they act all surprised like "but I am a liberal I like these people, why did I end up ktfo on the pavement?". 

fucking priceless when that happens. 

Move if it's so horrible where you are....oh that's right, you can't, 'cause instead of getting a job, you spend all your time complaining about everything and everyone on Getbig.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 03, 2012, 08:26:21 PM »
Move if it's so horrible where you are....oh that's right, you can't, 'cause instead of getting a job, you spend all your time complaining about everything and everyone on Getbig.

Trying to sell my building.  Market sucks.   As soon as I get a buyer - off to Whitelandia for me.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 03, 2012, 08:31:06 PM »
Trying to sell my building.  Market sucks.   As soon as I get a buyer - off to Whitelandia for me.

Yeah real estate is bad no matter where you are....even in Whitelandia. Here's the rule, the bigger they were the harder farther they fell....real estate prices, that is.

At least in Whitelandia, we have options. For example one can stay put and remodel if they want to upgrade. Someday the market will get better.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: January 03, 2012, 08:35:35 PM »
Yeah real estate is bad no matter where you are....even in Whitelandia. Here's the rule, the bigger they were the harder farther they fell....real estate prices, that is.

At least in Whitelandia, we have options. For example one can stay put and remodel if they want to upgrade. Someday the market will get better.

I bought low so I have wiggle room.   Problem is that they are turning a army reserve barracks across the street into. A homeless shelter

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 03, 2012, 08:51:01 PM »
I bought low so I have wiggle room.   Problem is that they are turning a army reserve barracks across the street into. A homeless shelter

There goes the neighborhood! Just kidding you. Actually, that's the shits.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: January 03, 2012, 08:51:55 PM »
There goes the neighborhood! Just kidding you. Actually, that's the shits.

No kidding!   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #98 on: January 07, 2012, 08:34:27 AM »

You haven't bought shit.  You already said more than once in the past year here on the Poli board that your "smartest" choice was renting instead of buying into the real estate.

Why do you blatantly lie?  I am not asking IF you do, we all know you do, but WHY?

Loser

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: January 07, 2012, 08:35:15 AM »
You haven't bought shit.  You already said more than once in the past year here on the Poli board that your "smartest" choice was renting instead of buying into the real estate.

Why do you blatantly lie?  I am not asking IF you do, we all know you do, but WHY?

Loser

My office for work fool, not a residence.