Author Topic: Spartan gear, your take on it?  (Read 9120 times)

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
Re: Spartan gear, your take on it?
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2012, 05:17:26 PM »
im not sponsored, and i say im treated good....and ur point??....it is legit product, bottomline....there are many good sources, and he is one...if you like your man, have yourself a blast...but there are much more than 1 or 2 legit sources in tha world regardless of what is pushed here...bboy was 100% gd the past few years...he is one of the most advanced physiques online, why no mention of gd???  legit raw is legit raw, bottom line...are you telling me that my tren eq isnt working??? i was fighting mma at 155lbs ~3 years ago...it must be tha greatest placebo effect i have ever witnesses then... ::)

SELECTIVE SCAMMING. SPARTAN WENT AWOL FOR A FEW MONTHS THERE AND FUCKED A LOT OF PEOPLE. STRANGER, NORDIC NEVER DO THAT. IVE NEVER HEARD SOMEONE SAY THEIR GEAR IS BAD OR UNDERDOSED, IVE HEARD THIS MANY A TIME FROM SPARTAN GEAR.IF IT WASNT FOR THE CORRUPT CREW; OGRE OSIRIS, JOSE JUAN CHALUPA, KYLE TABLESPOON, ETC. GEAR SQUAD WOULD HAVE NO BUSINESS. I WILL SAY THIS AND ONLY THIS. THE ONLY SOURCE TO ACTUALLY USE ON PROMUSC IS UNIVET/BIOTECH. ONLY. ONLY. ONLY.

SECONDLY, BBOY GOT HIMSELF SOME STRANGERS GEAR. LET'S SEE HIS OPINION ON THAT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2012, 07:02:52 PM »
how about alpha labs,,im assuming they are up there with s and nordic?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2012, 07:08:31 PM »
how about alpha labs,,im assuming they are up there with s and nordic?

YES I AM CURIOUS TOO.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2012, 09:53:27 PM »
alpha pharma?

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2012, 10:08:59 PM »
YES I AM CURIOUS TOO.
Alpha labs is Karius......yes, its good.

Flexbirdsall

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2012, 11:29:36 AM »

Good try dumb fuck but that's not even me on professional not my screen name NOR have I ever used med rx I use 2 guys one I used bf he was a sponsor there the other was and will never
Get ya fact strait u Fuckin kunt

10-19-2011, 12:01 PM  
nspaletta  
Registered Member   Join Date: Dec 2009

I agree with everyone here...professional sponsor with professional products all the way. A stand up guy through each and every order  

soooo....you supported MED a MONTH AGO( when he was still around before he fucked everyone)...MED was setup by spartan u clown...spartan gave him his formula to cook....and used same source as spartan!!! and you say med was GREAT professional products, but spart underdosed cheap quality?!!??!?....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... hmmmmmmmm..... some of you people online are sum fckn funny ass charecters...

i dont care wtf an1 run...makes no diff to me...just stupid contradicting comments about underdosed.....so stupid to say when production cost of a bottle od test is around $3....but spart has been good to me and every single person i know....like i said, i dont have connect to strango or these others to compare, but ive been on my share of good UGLs and it gives me the exact same results...

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2012, 01:00:50 PM »
you say squad fucked over med in one setnece in the next you say squad never hurt no one, this thread is such a clusterfuck of liars and one guy saying anything productive

NORDIC, youw ant expensive gear then go to private cooks, wtf is wrong with people that they don't use nordic

pitbulltank

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2012, 01:52:34 PM »
man, sum people cant read for shit... first off to lil birdy, do you even realize in that dumb head of yours that i quoted someone else who i was conversating with in this thread with NO mention of your name? wow....

and when or who said spartan fckd med??? this guy med was setup online then ran off w a bunch of peeps money...spartan told him send refunds to those people in his public thread ,or else.... then spartan blasted his fckn picture, address and personal info on public forum bc med didnt send peeps their money.....im not going into anything else said there....but he dealt with that as best as i see sum1 could...

the world of bodybuilding would just collapse if nordic dissappeared  ::)....funny, when i was training with my cousin who holds his pro card and we were training w paul baker and other ifbb pros in ft lauderdale golds, i never heard the name nordic/strngo...not ONCE....and i SAW what peeps had with my own fckn eyes....OMG, do u mean a PRO would use legit hormones not coming from TWO world sources?? lol.....yep, must be bunk..... nordic is GREAT chef im sure 100%, no reason to say otherwise....he gets legit raws and has a good formula and great service....thats awesome...1 more guy in the world who is doing BBers a good service...in no way am i comparing brands, use whatever u want....but do you think these guys have acces to some top secret super mutated raw hormones?...one of a kind custom filters?...space age glassware?...some new plasma carrier oils?? hahahaha.... a good chef with legit raw is gonna produce results....you guys should be worrying about people who really try to fuck others and scam...spartan doesnt...im not sponsored and obviosly ,like i said, if this is a placebo effect of "underdosed" "junk"....then it is the greatest effect i have ever witnessed...

im done on this thread....order all the nordic you want...i could care less where anyone gets theirs...if your safe n confident in your man, stick with him....but i post pics and answer a few comments to show, it is not underdosed or bunk...underdosed or bunk does not do THAT to sum1s body...

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2012, 03:11:28 PM »
Just curious pitbull what were u on in that pic?

Was it all from sparta

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2012, 03:16:50 PM »
man, sum people cant read for shit... first off to lil birdy, do you even realize in that dumb head of yours that i quoted someone else who i was conversating with in this thread with NO mention of your name? wow....

and when or who said spartan fckd med??? this guy med was setup online then ran off w a bunch of peeps money...spartan told him send refunds to those people in his public thread ,or else.... then spartan blasted his fckn picture, address and personal info on public forum bc med didnt send peeps their money.....im not going into anything else said there....but he dealt with that as best as i see sum1 could...

the world of bodybuilding would just collapse if nordic dissappeared  ::)....funny, when i was training with my cousin who holds his pro card and we were training w paul baker and other ifbb pros in ft lauderdale golds, i never heard the name nordic/strngo...not ONCE....and i SAW what peeps had with my own fckn eyes....OMG, do u mean a PRO would use legit hormones not coming from TWO world sources?? lol.....yep, must be bunk..... nordic is GREAT chef im sure 100%, no reason to say otherwise....he gets legit raws and has a good formula and great service....thats awesome...1 more guy in the world who is doing BBers a good service...in no way am i comparing brands, use whatever u want....but do you think these guys have acces to some top secret super mutated raw hormones?...one of a kind custom filters?...space age glassware?...some new plasma carrier oils?? hahahaha.... a good chef with legit raw is gonna produce results....you guys should be worrying about people who really try to fuck others and scam...spartan doesnt...im not sponsored and obviosly ,like i said, if this is a placebo effect of "underdosed" "junk"....then it is the greatest effect i have ever witnessed...

im done on this thread....order all the nordic you want...i could care less where anyone gets theirs...if your safe n confident in your man, stick with him....but i post pics and answer a few comments to show, it is not underdosed or bunk...underdosed or bunk does not do THAT to sum1s body...

the people on this board who post frequently are not the sort who are ever fooled by anyone's ballonie, your aggressive attitude gets you nowhere, your pics get you nowhere, they understand that one particular guy's assertions backed up by pics or whatever else means nothing. no one here is gonna waiver because of you, no matter if spartan gear is solid or not

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2012, 04:14:47 PM »

the world of bodybuilding would just collapse if ****dissappeared  ::)....funny, when i was training with my cousin who holds his pro card and we were training w paul baker and other ifbb pros in ft lauderdale golds, i never heard the name ****/strngo...not ONCE....and i SAW what peeps had with my own fckn eyes....OMG, do u mean a PRO would use legit hormones not coming from TWO world sources?? lol.....yep, must be bunk..... ****is GREAT chef im sure 100%, no reason to say otherwise....he gets legit raws and has a good formula and great service....thats awesome...1 more guy in the world who is doing BBers a good service...in no way am i comparing brands, use whatever u want....but do you think these guys have acces to some top secret super mutated raw hormones?...one of a kind custom filters?...space age glassware?...some new plasma carrier oils?? hahahaha.... a good chef with legit raw is gonna produce results....you guys should be worrying about people who really try to fuck others and scam...spartan doesnt...im not sponsored and obviosly ,like i said, if this is a placebo effect of "underdosed" "junk"....then it is the greatest effect i have ever witnessed...

im done on this thread....order all the ****you want...i could care less where anyone gets theirs...if your safe n confident in your man, stick with him....but i post pics and answer a few comments to show, it is not underdosed or bunk...underdosed or bunk does not do THAT to sum1s body...

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE PHAG THAT HAS NEVER USED WHAT GREAT GEAR FEELS LIKE.

ALL THE BROS WHOVE USED STRANGER,COMPARE TO OTHER GEAR PLEASE.

SLINPIMP IM CALLIN YOU OUT, GH15 IM CALLIN YOU OUT, MAX B IM CALLING YOU OUT, OTHERS TOO I KNOW I FORGOT SOME.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

pitbulltank

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2012, 06:57:25 AM »
your rite, my physique has never seen a legit hormone in all its liife....i just practice my weider confusion principles with my randy couture door gym and just magically transformed like this- gaining 65lbs of pure fuckin muscle while keeping ~7% in under 3 years.......and this was before i even started practicing gh15 principles ....just test, tren, and A5Os.....

according to nosleep, more than likely what i have been getting is just a manufactured form of sugar water that i inject...BUT, just in case i get bloodwork done, they make sure to throw in sum D aspartic acid so my test levels elevate  ::) .......the mind is a powerful thing, and if i think about it hard enough, my muscles just grow..mind-body connection must really work...

Your a fckn joke man....i actually thought u were a SOMEBODY by the way you talk....183lbs 5'10" and YOU wanna tell MEEEEE what legit is????? BITCH I RUN CIRCLES AROUND YOU faget! and did it in 2.5 years....step your game up you skinny fuck...what do u wear? extra shmedium? i took one cycle of fckn 500mg test and 400 deca and went from fighting LIGHTWEIGHT 155lbs at 9% to 185 9% in 10 fckn weeeks!!!! Bitch, dont u open your rookie mouth to me again...

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2012, 06:59:30 AM »
your rite, my physique has never seen a legit hormone in all its liife....i just practice my weider confusion principles with my randy couture door gym and just magically transformed like this- gaining 65lbs of pure fuckin muscle while keeping ~7% in under 3 years.......and this was before i even started practicing gh15 principles ....just test, tren, and A5Os.....

according to nosleep, more than likely what i have been getting is just a manufactured form of sugar water that i inject...BUT, just in case i get bloodwork done, they make sure to throw in sum D aspartic acid so my test levels elevate  ::) .......the mind is a powerful thing, and if i think about it hard enough, my muscles just grow..mind-body connection must really work...

FUCK U SAY? WHERE THE HELL DID I EVER SAY THAT YOU ILLITERATE MONGROL?

FACT IS NAME SOMEBODY WHOSE USED STRANGER AND THEN THINKS HE'S NOT THE TOP OF THE GAME.JUST NAME SOMEBODY, THATS THE THING. ONCE YOU GET THE REAL GEAR,YOU NEVER GO BACK.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

pitbulltank

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2012, 07:07:04 AM »
FUCK U SAY? WHERE THE HELL DID I EVER SAY THAT YOU ILLITERATE MONGROL?

FACT IS NAME SOMEBODY WHOSE USED STRANGER AND THEN THINKS HE'S NOT THE TOP OF THE GAME.JUST NAME SOMEBODY, THATS THE THING. ONCE YOU GET THE REAL GEAR,YOU NEVER GO BACK.

i dont listen to people that cant even fight at middleweight that are trying to say they KNOW LEGIT BODYBUILDING....185 fckn lbs and you tellin me whats legit and not.....go kill urself

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2012, 07:22:17 AM »
i dont listen to people that cant even fight at middleweight that are trying to say they KNOW LEGIT BODYBUILDING....185 fckn lbs and you tellin me whats legit and not.....go kill urself

LOL

185LBS WHEN INJURED. ON 1/3RD OF THE GEAR U RUN, OBVIOUSLY ALL LEGIT, I WAS 200LBS AND LEAN.

ASK THE BIG DOGS HERE...REARDEN, OKAMI, GH15 THEY KNOW IM VERY SERIOUS BODYBUILD FOR A ROOK. FUCKING WATCH HOW YOU SPEAK TO ME, ILL DESTROY YOU AND I MEAN THAT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2012, 12:51:42 AM »
spartan labs is gtg.........

everyone that has ran it that i know is happy with it.
Mr. AZ 2003

Warchant

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2012, 04:33:39 AM »
the guy is turning into the biggest joke in internet message boards history.  i hear they are coming out with a peptide that will add 10 inches do your dick and the masses of sheep are ready to buy it.  now of course it will test bunk like everything else they pimp, but they dont care.

WASSUP QBKILLA, G&G FROM AB BRO.......WE KNOW THAT DUDE THAT MADE IT HAS COCK ON HIS MIND AND WEARING IT IN HIS ASS LOL..I CAN'T STAND A SCAMMER, BEEN RIP OFF BEFORE MORE THAN ONCE IN THE BEG, BUT GOTTEN A LITTLE SMARTER WITH AGE

G&G CERTIFIED

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2012, 04:56:00 AM »
about to try AL here very soon, will keep you guys posted.
muscle

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2012, 07:14:49 AM »
WASSUP QBKILLA, G&G FROM AB BRO.......WE KNOW THAT DUDE THAT MADE IT HAS COCK ON HIS MIND AND WEARING IT IN HIS ASS LOL..I CAN'T STAND A SCAMMER, BEEN RIP OFF BEFORE MORE THAN ONCE IN THE BEG, BUT GOTTEN A LITTLE SMARTER WITH AGE

G&G CERTIFIED

whats up bro good to see you got your account on here,,,this place and AB only places i trust.  ergo is as shady as it gets IMO