Author Topic: Just added in slin... help me out.  (Read 868 times)

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
Just added in slin... help me out.
« on: January 04, 2012, 09:15:20 PM »
I am 3 months out (roughly) from my next competition, and I just added in 5 iu of humulin-R pre-workout into my hormone routine.

I am not really feeling anything from it. No weight gain, no "insane pumps" from it. Is 5 iu a very low dose? What should I be dosing humulin-R at? And I assume that I should be shooting in pre workout because of its long half life (you can drink carbs/protein during and after your workout, and this feeds you during the window of opportunity easily).

So what would you guys do with humulin-R? How would you dose it? When would you shoot it? What would you consume after and how much?

Thanks.

ps my stats are early 20s 5'11'', 230 lbs, 6% bf... I would consider myself an "advanced" amateur, and I have been on hormones for years, although it has only been in the last 2 months that I have truly decided I want to give going  pro a shot.

I'm on 10 iu daily kigtropin
1 gram sustanon a week
500 mg deca pharma grade
injectable anadrol daily top chef

about to switch all that gear out for the following however:
900 mg test E per week
600 mg tren E per week
600 mg mast E per week
all top chef, no baloney

My goals with the slin are to possibly jack my weight up to around 245-250 lbs before i truly focus on conditioning and cutting for my contest.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Re: Just added in slin... help me out.
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 09:37:13 PM »
Unless you are basically in contest shape now, there's not enough time to put on that weight. You need 8-12 weeks to do that unless it's bad watery weight.

Need to see pics of you.

5iu is small. Try 10. Have sugars / food on hand.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2012, 09:48:07 PM »
How's S's injectable drol treatin you? what dosage u running it at and are u site injecting or mixing it up with the other oils

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2012, 10:08:48 PM »
homestly I didmt fimd slim to work at all really either till twemty iu.
I meam alot of diabetics use tem iu. Seems almost tem iu is a replacemet dose of ur matural release of imsulim to get amyome imto a mormal ramge from eatimg carbs.

tem iu is always aberage for diabetics. Per meal. I did omce meet a guy at hospital who was usimg ome humdred iu humalog per meal . A diabetic whole life he was late fiftys.

but ya I didmt motice it till twemty iu amd up. Amd I hit my highest weight of twemty poumds  more tham I camt attaim agaim. I did twemty two to three times a day amd last few days thirty iu twice a day lol . That was omly the omce. Whem I used it before was always tem amd fifteem iu amd didmt motice shit.

my shit was ober coumter at pharmacy im my coumtry. So was legit. Just seems dose