Author Topic: All you can have AAS buffet without GH?  (Read 2232 times)

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
All you can have AAS buffet without GH?
« on: January 05, 2012, 02:30:13 AM »
Bible says mega dosing test without gh in higher doses is pointless.  Can this be said for other steroids such as tren, eq, anadral, and so forth?  Any reason running over a gram of tren a week with no gh? 

whitewidow

Re: All you can have AAS buffet without GH?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 03:31:14 AM »
HE IS TALKING ABOUT IF YOU WANT TO BE A PRO AND GET THAT CARTOON LOOK. STEROIDS WORK WITHOUT HGH JUST NOT AS WELL.HGH AND ROIDS HAVE A SYNERGESTIC EFFECT. BUT ROIDs WILL WORK. ALOT OF THE OLD SCHOOL BODYBUILDERS DIDN'T USE HGH AND THEY LOOKED AWESOME.

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2012, 03:38:15 AM »
HE IS TALKING ABOUT IF YOU WANT TO BE A PRO AND GET THAT CARTOON LOOK. STEROIDS WORK WITHOUT HGH JUST NOT AS WELL.HGH AND ROIDS HAVE A SYNERGESTIC EFFECT. BUT ROID WILL WORK. ALOT OF THE OLD SCHOOL BODYBUILDERS DIDNT USE HGH AND THEY LOOKED AWESOME.

That's the look I'm aiming for, more 80's style look of the pro's even some of the 90's guys.  Just not sure whether to run over 100mg of tren ed if I'm not on gh.  I've done a gram a week without gh, hard to notice a difference really, other than less insomnia and body heat isn't as bad I guess.  Thinking maybe I should have those higher doses for when I get my gh in a month or so.

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2012, 04:29:55 AM »
That's the look I'm aiming for, more 80's style look of the pro's even some of the 90's guys.  Just not sure whether to run over 100mg of tren ed if I'm not on gh.  I've done a gram a week without gh, hard to notice a difference really, other than less insomnia and body heat isn't as bad I guess.  Thinking maybe I should have those higher doses for when I get my gh in a month or so.

I used to run trenA@75mg ED when i bumped it to 100mg ED i noticed a huge difference. Next time bumping to 125mg!
All of this with no GH, next time will add 5iu\day

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2012, 05:17:24 AM »

thats alot of injections. Geez a gram of tren acetate!I am being serious some pros do not use that much tren per week. 700mg is the usual amount. thats alot of tren I hope you get bloodwork done. can you really notice that big of a diffrence from 500mg annd a gram of tren A? I only use 300mg to 500mg due to hypertension and insomnia. just that pushed me into getting xanax prescribed to me for anxiety and for sleep.tren can make you anxious especially when I was shooting 100mg ED. Steve namat swears he only uses 300mg
tren A and he is a pro who posts here and i actually belkieve him why would he mention it at all. dosnt take that much tren to build  a great physique. 700mg will do you fine. if you want the best possible gains of course wait for the HGH.

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2012, 05:27:06 AM »
YEAH 700MG IS WAY TOO MUCH TREN 400MG IS PLENTY. MOST PEOPLE ON THIS BORN ABUSE EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN IT'S AMAZING. DUE TO WANTING TO TRANSFORM OVER NIGHT/ NON-RESPONDERS.  I GUESS LIVING IN A HOSPITAL DYING LIKE A MEDICAL RAT ISN'T A MERE IMAGE FOR MOST GUYS ON THIS BOARD.

I MISS THE OLD DAYS ON THIS BOARD. TOO MANY NEWBIES GIVING OUT SHITTY ADVISE. I'VE BEEN ON THIS BOARD FOR MANY YEARS WATCHING THIS INSANITY.

SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS. :D

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2012, 05:38:32 AM »
YEAH 700MG IS WAY TOO MUCH TREN 400MG IS PLENTY. MOST PEOPLE ON THIS BORN ABUSE EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN IT'S AMAZING. DUE TO WANTING TO TRANSFORM OVER NIGHT/ NON-RESPONDERS.  I GUESS LIVING IN A HOSPITAL DYING LIKE A MEDICAL RAT ISN'T A MERE IMAGE FOR MOST GUYS ON THIS BOARD.

I MISS THE OLD DAYS ON THIS BOARD. TOO MANY NEWBIES GIVING OUT SHITTY ADVISE. I'VE BEEN ON THIS BOARD FOR MANY YEARS WATCHING THIS INSANITY.

SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS. :D

Not giving advise just stating what i use. Besides i ONLY run Tren and 100mg Prop EOD. When i cruise i drop Tren and keep Prop and thats it.
I don't use anymore AAS, also my bloodwork is fine and yes i get it done always.

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2012, 05:56:42 AM »
How long u usually run tren for?? 6-8 weeks?? 10 weeks is max for tren. It's a harsh compound. Test is fine u can run that however you like. Overall you doing the right things. Don't fall into the mega dosing game. Unless you wanna become pro and lets face it... we all are not cut out to be pro's. Most guys on here think potential and have aspirations on become the next Coleman. U gonna see alot more hospital photos on facebook from coleman in the future.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2012, 09:09:35 AM »
but, but gh says its ok!........................ ..

ram talking too much sence for the thunderdome, absolute begginers doing some crazy shit

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2012, 09:27:05 AM »
How long u usually run tren for?? 6-8 weeks?? 10 weeks is max for tren. It's a harsh compound. Test is fine u can run that however you like. Overall you doing the right things. Don't fall into the mega dosing game. Unless you wanna become pro and lets face it... we all are not cut out to be pro's. Most guys on here think potential and have aspirations on become the next Coleman. U gonna see alot more hospital photos on facebook from coleman in the future.

Never ran it more than 4 weeks @100mg. @75mg i've been on 11-12 weeks.
Only bad sides i get are cough (sometimes) and night swets. No paranoia, no rage, no anxiety, blood pressure raises a little but nothing to worry about. I'm a calm guy and never been in a fight in my life.

About GH15 i know what he says and i agree that's probably what pro's\wanna be pro's take but i don't wanna be a pro and i don't plan on running those high dosages.

I tought about running halo tough, because when i stop Tren my strengh comes plummeting down. On the other hand endurance goes up :)

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2012, 09:31:17 AM »

ram talking too much sence for the thunderdome, absolute begginers doing some crazy shit

How do you know i'm a begginer?
Lifting since 18yo on and off until age of 21. Between 21 and 27 (now) i had to stop training for almost a year because i was studying to be a paramedic and there was a time i just couldn't manage it all.
My first cycle @ 21 or 22 cant remember and the Tren\Prop protocol been doing that for 3 years now. Didn't start @75mg ED at first of course.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2012, 10:37:28 AM »
How do you know i'm a begginer?
Lifting since 18yo on and off until age of 21. Between 21 and 27 (now) i had to stop training for almost a year because i was studying to be a paramedic and there was a time i just couldn't manage it all.
My first cycle @ 21 or 22 cant remember and the Tren\Prop protocol been doing that for 3 years now. Didn't start @75mg ED at first of course.

not making a dig at you directly bud, some of the stuff mentioned on here lately truly amazes me tho

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2012, 10:48:32 AM »

Yeah... just trying to look after my fellow getbiggers brothers... don't get me wrong.. gh15 knows his shit but... some of those dosages are insane.. slow and steady wins the race.

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2012, 11:10:53 AM »

been on tren  for a little over 3 months, don't plan on coming off, at least not for a while, got another 8 vials coming in soon.  Definitely not trying to be the next Coleman, like I said, 80's look sure, Haney yeah, at the very most, levrone look.

I've done blood work in the past right after a cycle, things always came out fine.  What's the point of taking blood work on cycle?  We all know it's going to be off to say the least lol.  On the other hand, I feel great, no anger, no anxiety, just insomnia from tren at a gram a week.  700mg a week is most likely where I'll keep it until the gh comes in. 

BTW, I don't plan on coming off the juice ever, unless I choose a new career choice or give up on bodybuilding.  Which I doubt I'll ever give up on.

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2012, 11:31:42 AM »
Yeah... just trying to look after my fellow getbiggers brothers... don't get me wrong.. gh15 knows his shit but... some of those dosages are insane.. slow and steady wins the race.

You don't get it, man.  Gh15's dosages are actually on the conservative side.  You can with less AAS when on GH because new muscle fibers will continue being created.  Gh15's against using high dosage (>1gram) test unless on gh because on test you'll be bloated as f**k.  The only thing Gh15 advises to up the dosage is on GH.  And he says it's ok to run tren ace at 150mg eod for years without any ill effects. 

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2012, 11:55:01 AM »
Bible says mega dosing test without gh in higher doses is pointless.  Can this be said for other steroids such as tren, eq, anadral, and so forth?  Any reason running over a gram of tren a week with no gh? 

I have run a gram of tren A before with no gh, and honestly, I looked nothing like a pro at the time... I was very 2-D, very very lean.

now that i have the gh in, i am seeing the 3-d "cartoon" look beginning, and i am on a bloof stack of AAS currently (sustanon at a gram, deca half gram, anadrol inject daily).

i have a suspicion that the high dose tren really does mesh well with the gh, as has been said countless times on this board. i can't wait to get rid of these bloofy drugs and replace them with the tren and masteron (next month)

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2012, 11:57:47 AM »

not making a dig at you directly bud, some of the stuff mentioned on here lately truly amazes me tho

I know what you're saying i also get amazed at some of the dosages but then i think to run these dosages people have already tried lower ones. this is just me guessing but i think no one jumps on 1g test or 1g Tren for the first time.

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2012, 12:00:11 PM »

That's what i'm after :)
Besides when on Tren it's impossible to rockclimb so it's good for me to get off once in a while  ;D

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2012, 12:44:04 PM »
I use 400mgs tren ace weekly and admit the gains and look we want dont come
Overnight but i have no side effects except for slight insomnia even tho im
Naturally like that anyways.  Other than that theres a diuretic effect also.

thats a bettter dosage-IMO.better than some of these crazy bastards use plus if you don't plan on being a pro. WHY?

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2012, 05:26:43 PM »
I use 400mgs tren ace weekly and admit the gains and look we want dont come
Overnight but i have no side effects except for slight insomnia even tho im
Naturally like that anyways.  Other than that theres a diuretic effect also.
Why not increase the dosage to 500mgs maybe the results will be better?

THECHEMIST

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2012, 07:26:21 PM »
been on tren for about 3 months the last prob 2 months have been 500mg a week just bimped it too 100mg ED and im about 9.5 weeks out from competiton will keep that dose or possibly up it closee to show running this with 750test e and 900mg eq ew. bout to throw in masterona at 700mg a week have stenox 2.5mg halo tabs to play with last couple weeks of comp or should i do anadrol i have that as well