Author Topic: flinstones tip of the week= eat blueberries  (Read 10992 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
flinstones tip of the week= eat blueberries
« on: January 05, 2012, 09:12:01 AM »
Blueberries, and also cherries and grapes, contain phenols which are known to chemists as anthocyanins. According to nutritionists at the American department of agriculture, these compounds have a body recompositioning effect. They reduce the amount of fat and increase lean body mass. Blueberries have also been shown to increase IGF levels in humans, as well as improve insulin sensitivity. The anthocyanins n blueberries friends, ensure that the muscles slurp up most of the glucose from the blood, preventing the fat cells from growing.
l

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
Re: flinstones tip of the week= eat blueberries
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 09:18:22 AM »
Yabba dabba doo!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2012, 09:20:51 AM »
I think I'll skip taking any sort of advice from a 19 year old.  Except maybe how to pick up 18 year olds.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2012, 09:25:45 AM »
cranberries are nice too

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2012, 09:28:34 AM »
Flinstones can't get drunk or get high no matter how much weed or alcohol he drinks. He has a one in a billion super immune system!  ::)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2012, 09:43:44 AM »
I think I'll skip taking any sort of advice from a 19 year old.  Except maybe how to pick up 18 year olds.

nonsense, I am expert in this field.  this thread shall be dedicated to preserving the health and slowing the aging process of my fellow drug addicts.  More to come...
l

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2012, 09:45:21 AM »
what about earthberrys ???

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2012, 09:45:37 AM »
cranberries are nice too

never take cranberries while using steroids, especially orals...they will lower the igf conversion oral drug like dianabol  create through the liver. Save them for the first two weeks off orals  to detoxify liver....1 cup 3 times daily.
l

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2012, 09:48:56 AM »
lol, "1 cup 3 times daily", do you own a cranberry tree farm? not to mention all the excess sugar and carbs in it.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2012, 09:56:24 AM »
lol, "1 cup 3 times daily", do you own a cranberry tree farm? not to mention all the excess sugar and carbs in it.

I get all my berries for free from grandfather farm in georgia for free once a month..sweet potatoes,blueberries,blackberries,pecans, grapes,etc ... cranberries are healer of choice for oral abusers.

for trenbolone users I reccomend different protocol berries not as necessary,  but banana a must! they are superior for kidney health, there is reason gh15 still happy and dandy
l

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2012, 09:57:13 AM »
I get all my berries for free from grandfather farm in georgia for free once a month..sweet potatoes,blueberries,blackberries,pecans, grapes,etc ... cranberries are healer of choice for oral abusers.

for trenbolone users I reccomend different protocol berries not as necessary,  but banana a must! they are superior for kidney health
must be nice, berries are expensive at the grocery store.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2012, 09:58:14 AM »
see this right here people, a layne norton in training, a born bullshitter

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2012, 10:00:58 AM »
yes cranberries are very healthy

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2012, 10:03:19 AM »
what about earthberrys ???

it's all about choosing berry of choice to preserve the health. you plan on mutating with 15iu gh? use lots of anadrol? You bettter be eating lots of blackberries, they are the only berry found to reduce risk of leaukimia and anadrol is linked to... leakimia! Only steroid that is  linked to liver cancer...Blackberrries are my berry of choice for this reason as I love anadrol...but rememeber the darker the skin of berry the more powerful it is for preventing diseases caused by mutations.  NOw For insulin abusers it is different, strawberry a must but it must be in massive quantities   as it is not a very powerful berry....high doses of strawberry to prevent a Luke Wood  blood sugar problem and type 1 diabetes..not that it will happen but why not eat them? I reccomend minimum of 40 strawberries a day for the Milos's and Jason Huh's and the kuclo's
l

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2012, 10:06:04 AM »
Ha! Thinking the same thing. And they're heavy, so that'd be like 3lbs of cranberries!?   

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2012, 10:07:27 AM »
it's all about choosing berry of choice to preserve the health. you plan on mutating with 15iu gh? use lots of anadrol? You bettter be eating lots of blackberries, they are the only berry found to reduce risk of leaukimia and anadrol is linked to... leakimia! Only steroid that is  linked to liver cancer...Blackberrries are my berry of choice for this reason as I love anadrol...but rememeber the darker the skin of berry the more powerful it is.  NOw For insulin abusers, strawberry a must but it must be in massive quantities to prevent a Luke Wood  blood sugar problem and type 1 diabetes..not that it will happen but why not eat them? I reccomend minimum of 40 strawberries a day for the Milos's and Jason Huh's and the kuclo's

thanks for advice

ever tried earthberrys?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2012, 10:08:11 AM »
Ha! Thinking the same thing. And they're heavy, so that'd be like 3lbs of cranberries!?   
if you did that every day youd literally have a grocery cart full of them to get a weeks supply.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2012, 10:10:09 AM »
thanks for advice

ever tried earthberrys?

never seen them or heard of them,  probablay I tried it and didn't realize it.   Do you mean Acai berry?
l

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2012, 10:36:35 AM »
never seen them or heard of them,  probablay I tried it and didn't realize it.   Do you mean Acai berry?

i m eating 200g of this twice a day (frozen barrys with my oatmeal)

+ apples + bananas + pineapple it s my health insurance and makes me feel healthy and in shape
and it tastes good almost or better like sweets

never ever other veggies

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2012, 10:38:16 AM »
dingleberries

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2012, 10:41:17 AM »
how about gee38's tip of the week

'don't forget flinstones used to give advice out on hgh and gear despite not having any real world experience'

do one shit gimmick

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2012, 10:42:14 AM »
never eat any fruit much,, mango on sushi,, bananas and pine apples,, fruites i eat some as i say here but vegtables just take place in stomack ,, no need for them what so ever,,useless
you can eat some for fun ,, brokly and stuff it taste good if you eat in restaurant or when food is yum yum ,, but in general veggies are not needed
gh15 approved
fallen angel

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2012, 10:44:05 AM »
I like to supplement my diet with the corn out of your mother's shit.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2012, 10:45:19 AM »
never eat any fruit much,, mango on sushi,, bananas and pine apples,, fruites i eat some as i say here but vegtables just take place in stomack ,, no need for them what so ever,,useless
you can eat some for fun ,, brokly and stuff it taste good if you eat in restaurant or when food is yum yum ,, but in general veggies are not needed
gh15 approved
i going to assume the comment is regarding the BB lifestyle and not just general daily life for the sake of your credibility

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2012, 10:46:01 AM »
thanks for this advice. i appreciate it.