Author Topic: Gamma-o?  (Read 1816 times)

pwrnxs

• Getbig II
Gamma-o?
« on: January 05, 2012, 11:38:14 AM »
Any opinions?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Gamma-o?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 01:30:17 PM »
Totally worthless, downright a scam.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 03:36:47 PM »
Product description from the DPS Nutrition website:

Dietary supplement. Builds muscle, burns fat! Testosterone booster. Improved fat-burning formula. Now with CLA. Gamma-O has been demonstrated to naturally increase testosterone levels and enhance the release of endorphins that lower stress. Used as part of a sound training program, the increase in testosterone and endorphins aids in the development of lean muscle tissue while burning off excess fat without the harmful side effects of steroids or andro products. Additionally, Gamma-O acts to interfere with the absorption of cholesterol into the body, helping to naturally maintain cholesterol levels already within the normal range. Gamma-O also possesses strong antioxidant properties which can protect heart vessels from free-radical damage. Gamma Oryzanol is a combination of substances found in rice bran oil. In Japan, it is a widely accepted fact that rice bran oil contains many beneficial traits. These traits have been difficult to duplicate in supplements, due to the fact that the human body does not readily absorb these extracts in powder form. We have developed a unique process of transforming the powder extract into a liquid emulsion for enhanced absorption. Gamma-O has a variety of uses specifically designed to work in conjunction with athletes. This is the most powerful form of Gamma Oryzanol that can be absorbed by the human body. Athletes on Gamma-O experienced increased strength, reduced excess body fat, enhanced energy during workouts and reduced post-workout soreness. (These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.)

So, this product claims to increase testosterone levels and enhance endorphin release. That is the main claim.
How does it do this?
Nowhere do they describe the mechanism(s) through with test-elevation is accomplished.
They didn't even bother to make up some bullshit claim based on non-sequitur scientific reasoning!  

They claim that the main ingredient is rice bran oil.
They go on to say that rice bran oil contains many beneficial traits, but don't mention a single specific one.

Seriously, if you want to try it, go ahead; but, it might be worth first writing a letter to the company asking them for an explanation as to HOW their product does what it claims. The above is the most worthless product description I've ever read, and that's saying something in the supplement industry!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 06:09:40 PM »
99.9% corn oil... yum   :-X

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2012, 06:36:14 PM »
I almost admire the (over)price tag they assign it, as if that somehow validates its "potency" and effectiveness.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2012, 08:42:34 PM »
The guy I used to work out with years ago bought this when it first came out.  I believe it had what are now banned substances so the formula has undoubtedly changed.  I don't recall if it was effective or not, but do recall him mentioning "other effects" occuring in the morning.  More info than I cared to know  ::)
:

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2012, 06:29:36 PM »
The guy I used to work out with years ago bought this when it first came out.  I believe it had what are now banned substances so the formula has undoubtedly changed.  I don't recall if it was effective or not, but do recall him mentioning "other effects" occuring in the morning.  More info than I cared to know  ::)

Hmm...
I'm not so sure "Mr. L" would approve of this workout partner.

;D

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2012, 06:56:56 PM »

Hmm...

;D

I just stalked Prin L's old posts for an hour... I can't find that sexy picture someone posted of her... DAMMIT!  I think it was in 2008....

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2012, 02:39:03 PM »
I just stalked Prin L's old posts for an hour...

I once saw an episode of Unsolved Mysteries that started like that...

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2012, 12:56:53 PM »

Hmm...

;D

LOL  ;D
Nahh

They've even become buddies over the years.

I just stalked Prin L's old posts for an hour... I can't find that sexy picture someone posted of her... DAMMIT!  I think it was in 2008....

?    ::)
The one with Ron & drkaje?
:

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2012, 01:07:48 PM »
LOL  ;D
Nahh

They've even become buddies over the years.

Well, that's great, but we're losing focus...

The REAL topic of this thread is rice bran oil, what it does, why they charge over $62.00 for 60 servings, and why in the blue piss would anyone buy it for that - or any amount!!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2012, 01:19:57 PM »
Like I said, when it first came out, it probably did "work" to some degree, but I think it also had "pro-hormones" in it.  They've probably not changed their claims.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=57372.0
:

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2012, 03:35:22 PM »
Like I said, when it first came out, it probably did "work" to some degree, but I think it also had "pro-hormones" in it.  They've probably not changed their claims.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=57372.0

right!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2012, 07:18:50 PM »
right!

I can't tell if you're agreeing with me or  ::) at me    ???
:

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2012, 02:35:52 PM »
I can't tell if you're agreeing with me or  ::) at me    ???

i don't remember  :-\

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2012, 05:55:49 AM »
Just eat!