Author Topic: The Usurper focused on jobs like a laser. Invites Bon Jovi to WH to discuss plan  (Read 970 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Morning: Obama Uses Executive Authority To Enact Youth Jobs Program — Afternoon: First Order Of Business, Having Jon Bon Jovi Visit White House For Briefing…

Mr. Jon Bon Jovi spent some time at the White House this morning to meet about summer jobs for youth, but we never saw him to ask him how the meeting went.

According to Bon Jovi’s tweet:

“Jon is at the White House with @JonCarson44- to tell us about his work with @JBJSoulFound, @Servedotgov”

The White House announced today their new initiative called “SummerJobs+” which is a call for businesses to hire low-income and at-risk youth for summer jobs. The project, launched through the Department of Labor, hopes to create 250,000 jobs by the start of summer, with at least 100,000 of which will be paid jobs and internships, according to a White House statement.

http://whitehouse.blogs.cnn.com/2012/01/05/jon-bon-jovi-in-the-white-house/

What the fuck does a rock-star know about job creation? The Usurper, like all dictators, loves partying with celebrities, so desperately wishing that he were one of them.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
it's a political move... people love bon jovi, and it sure can't hurt obama to be seen smiling with him.

JBJ is a bit of a businessman, right?  owns ones of them there arena football teams?  So despite his rock star days, JBJ is a decamillionaire team owner that employs a lot of ppl and contributes to the US economy. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
it's a political move... people love bon jovi, and it sure can't hurt obama to be seen smiling with him.

JBJ is a bit of a businessman, right?  owns ones of them there arena football teams?  So despite his rock star days, JBJ is a decamillionaire team owner that employs a lot of ppl and contributes to the US economy. 
240, why has every post Ive seen from you recently seem to be attempting to justify Obama's retarded decisions?
Especially since you seemed to have been someone who used to care about the consitution, gun rights, civil liberties, etc.
What made you decide to become and apologist for the most anti-gun, anti-consitution, anti-civil liberties president in history?
What the eff did Obama do for you to put your glock down and put your kneepads on?
I mean you were in another thread defending Obama by using Bush's actions!
Neither of there actions are excusable, and Obama's decisions have been 10 million x worse than Bush.

For someone that cares about the ideals the country was founded on, you seem to be doing a lot of apologizing for a man who just committed TREASON by giving Russia the keys to our Self Defense system (And used his "constitutional rights to foreign policy" to do it, the arrogant fuck)

But Im sure you would give your neighbor the keys to your house and gun safe because you wanted him to like you, right?

Fury

• Getbig V
240, why has every post Ive seen from you recently seem to be attempting to justify Obama's retarded decisions?
Especially since you seemed to have been someone who used to care about the consitution, gun rights, civil liberties, etc.
What made you decide to become and apologist for the most anti-gun, anti-consitution, anti-civil liberties president in history?
What the eff did Obama do for you to put your glock down and put your kneepads on?
I mean you were in another thread defending Obama by using Bush's actions!
Neither of there actions are excusable, and Obama's decisions have been 10 million x worse than Bush.

For someone that cares about the ideals the country was founded on, you seem to be doing a lot of apologizing for a man who just committed TREASON by giving Russia the keys to our Self Defense system (And used his "constitutional rights to foreign policy" to do it, the arrogant fuck)

But Im sure you would give your neighbor the keys to your house and gun safe because you wanted him to like you, right?

Recently? 240 has logged close to 25,000 posts over the last 3 years sucking his dick. He's one of the three biggest Obama sheeple on the board.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Recently? 240 has logged close to 25,000 posts over the last 3 years sucking his dick. He's one of the three biggest Obama sheeple on the board.
I seem to remember 240 differently.. Isnt he the same guy that used to be so pro-gun, pro-rights, anti-government running lives? Isnt he the same guy that used to post his pics with the glock?
Why the fuck would he be defending Obama?
The more info I learn about Obama, he's the biggest anti-gun, pro-big gov, pro-restricting rights, pro-telling us how to live our lives president in history.
240 dont tell me your still stuck on the "well hes not Bush" mentality that got him elected in the 1st place.....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
i was the biggest pro-bush guy here, back in the day.   i trashed kerry on the 'general' board, before politics board existed.

then i learned 911 stinks, and i really walked away from that whole neocon movement. 

it's years later and i understand it is what it is... i support repubs on most issues and will vote repub in 2012.  however, i see the same people on these boards for 6 years.   they defended military commissions act of 2006 yet are all mad obama does this new detention act... shake my head.

Fury

• Getbig V
I seem to remember 240 differently.. Isnt he the same guy that used to be so pro-gun, pro-rights, anti-government running lives? Isnt he the same guy that used to post his pics with the glock?
Why the fuck would he be defending Obama?
The more info I learn about Obama, he's the biggest anti-gun, pro-big gov, pro-restricting rights, pro-telling us how to live our lives president in history.
240 dont tell me your still stuck on the "well hes not Bush" mentality that got him elected in the 1st place.....

240 is a fucking snake. The only thing you listed that he's still for is gun rights, and that's because you can't catch 'coons with a slingshot. His thing is to throw his "weight" behind a candidate for a week or two (while not really slumping for them) and then turning on them in a carefully crafted stunt.

He claims to be for Ron Paul but disagrees with 95% of his positions. Only a matter of time until he starts bashing him, too. He'll be pulling that lever for the Usurper in November.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
i dunno... i think santorum is a weirdo but a solid candidate and would do a fine job.  anyone in the top tier would do a fine job.   I haven't bashed ron paul, i like him and think he'd be a great prez, really cut spending like nobody else will, and that is the #1 thing we need to do.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
The funny thing is that this bogus plan is mostly for unpaid internships!