Author Topic: Purple Aki... is it criminal to be a schmoe?  (Read 18122 times)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Purple Aki... is it criminal to be a schmoe?
« on: January 06, 2012, 06:03:02 AM »
Akinwale Arobieke (born July 1961),[1] known locally in North West England as Purple Aki,[2] is a convicted criminal from Liverpool, United Kingdom. Arobieke is a 6 ft 5 in (196 cm) tall bodybuilder who weighs 20 stone (130 kg).[3][4] His activities are sexually motivated, a fact which was recognised in 2006 by Liverpool Magistrates' Court, when Merseyside Police successfully applied to them for a Sexual Offences Prevention Order.[5]

Early criminal history and now
----------------------------------

On Sunday 15 June 1986, a 16-year-old Birkenhead teenager named Gary Kelly was electrocuted at New Brighton railway station, allegedly whilst running away from Arobieke. Arobieke was convicted of his manslaughter, but successfully appealed the conviction on the grounds that he had not acted unlawfully by 'standing on the platform and looking into trains'.[6] In addition, Arobieke was awarded £35,000 compensation due to alleged racial overtones in the prosecution case.[7]

He appeared in court on 22 November 2001, pleading not guilty to fifty counts of indecent assault and harassment against fourteen teenage boys between February 1995 and September 2000. He was convicted of threatening behaviour and was jailed for thirty months.[8]

Released in 2003, Arobieke resumed his activities and was quickly arrested and charged with fifteen counts of harassment and sexual assault. During the course of the trial 123 people were interviewed by police, including one family who were forced into the Witness Protection Programme as a result of threats from Arobieke. This led to Arobieke being additionally charged with witness intimidation. On 15 December 2003 he was jailed for six years by Preston Crown Court, pleading guilty to the charges. When sentencing Arobieke, Judge Slinger said: "You are a danger to young men and your behaviour is both strange and obsessive". After the case, Detective Superintendent Mike Dale commented as follows: "Over the years Akinwale Arobieke has been persistent in his pursuit and harassment of a number of young men, instilling fear into them. We are pleased with the sentencing. Most importantly it's to the credit of the witnesses, who despite their fears and apprehensions, have remained steadfast and determined to see justice done and this man prosecuted to stop him from making other peoples' lives a misery."[9]

Muscle touching ban
----------------------

Arobieke was released on licence from prison on 26 October 2006. Unusually, Merseyside police applied to Liverpool Magistrates' Court for an interim Sexual Offences Prevention Order against him, although he was never convicted of a sex offence. Under the terms of the order, Arobieke was banned from touching, feeling or measuring muscles, asking people to do squat exercises in public, entering the towns of St Helens, Warrington or Widnes without police permission and loitering near schools, gyms or sports clubs.[10] The ban was later overturned as "draconian" [11] but remained in force after a successful appeal by police.[12]

On May 25, 2007 Arobieke approached a man in a shopping centre in Preston and commented upon the size of his biceps before "touching them without permission". He was arrested shortly afterward on suspicion of breaching his Sexual Offences Prevention Order, and remanded in custody.[12]

He was later convicted of breaching this order[13] and jailed for a further 15 months.,[14] with the muscle touching ban being made permanent.[14]

Muscle touching ban appeal
----------------------------

In July 2008 Arobieke was unsuccessful in trying to overturn the 'muscle touching ban' at one point being also accused of 'behaving erratically' in court.[15] During the court case, details of Arobieke's "stalker’s manual" were disclosed; a book Arobieke had compiled that was "full of details about victims' body measurements, contact numbers and families." It was alleged that Arobieke would "do research into his victim, confronting them with such details as their father's car registration number or sibling's place of education."[3]

During the court case DC Patrick Kilgannon told how "Arobieke became sexually aroused while forcing terrified young men to perform "inverted piggybacks" – ordering them to squat so he could lean over their backs with his face by their buttocks and his genitalia on their necks, while squeezing their quad muscles".[3] During the court case Arobieke made an apology to his victims and admitted that he was "infamous, notorious, everything from a bogeyman to whatever."[16]

Later behaviour
---------------------

In late 2008 Arobieke approached a 17 year old in Birkenhead and asked to feel his biceps. By doing so he was in breach of the Sexual Offences Prevention Order (SOPO) which specifically prohibited him from approaching young men and touching their muscles; he was arrested and convicted for this breach of the SOPO, receiving a sentence of 18 months.[4]

In April 2010, Arobieke appeared in court at Mold, North Wales, charged with further offences.[17] On 24 June 2010, after a jury found him guilty of touching the calf and thigh muscles of a 16-year-old boy in Llandudno, North Wales, the judge said that Arobieke was a "sexual predator" and jailed him for two and a half years. The offence was a breach of his Sexual Offences Prevention Order.[18]

bradistani

• Getbig V
Re: Purple Aki... is it criminal to be a schmoe?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 06:07:09 AM »
he's a member here  8)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 06:08:26 AM »
LOL wtf he was a getbig-member here, often participating in discussions about schmoes

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2012, 06:20:50 AM »
He's so black he's purple!

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2012, 06:34:35 AM »
he is so black he is the reason for american civil rights.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2012, 07:43:37 AM »
he's a member here  8)

Haha, he does - what happened to him? He used to post here all the time - quite a funny guy.

w8m8

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2012, 08:07:11 AM »
----------------------------------

On Sunday 15 June 1986, a 16-year-old Birkenhead teenager named Gary Kelly was electrocuted at New Brighton railway station, allegedly whilst running away from Arobieke. Arobieke was convicted of his manslaughter, but successfully appealed the conviction on the grounds that he had not acted unlawfully by 'standing on the platform and looking into trains'.[6] In addition, Arobieke was awarded £35,000 compensation due to alleged racial overtones in the prosecution case.[7]

He appeared in court on 22 November 2001, pleading not guilty to fifty counts of indecent assault and harassment against fourteen teenage boys between February 1995 and September 2000. He was convicted of threatening behaviour and was jailed for thirty months.[8]

Released in 2003, Arobieke resumed his activities and was quickly arrested and charged with fifteen counts of harassment and sexual assault. During the course of the trial 123 people were interviewed by police, including one family who were forced into the Witness Protection Programme as a result of threats from Arobieke. This led to Arobieke being additionally charged with witness intimidation. On 15 December 2003 he was jailed for six years by Preston Crown Court, pleading guilty to the charges. When sentencing Arobieke, Judge Slinger said: "You are a danger to young men and your behaviour is both strange and obsessive". After the case, Detective Superintendent Mike Dale commented as follows: "Over the years Akinwale Arobieke has been persistent in his pursuit and harassment of a number of young men, instilling fear into them. We are pleased with the sentencing. Most importantly it's to the credit of the witnesses, who despite their fears and apprehensions, have remained steadfast and determined to see justice done and this man prosecuted to stop him from making other peoples' lives a misery."[9]

Muscle touching ban
----------------------

Arobieke was released on licence from prison on 26 October 2006. Unusually, Merseyside police applied to Liverpool Magistrates' Court for an interim Sexual Offences Prevention Order against him, although he was never convicted of a sex offence. Under the terms of the order, Arobieke was banned from touching, feeling or measuring muscles, asking people to do squat exercises in public, entering the towns of St Helens, Warrington or Widnes without police permission and loitering near schools, gyms or sports clubs.[10] The ban was later overturned as "draconian" [11] but remained in force after a successful appeal by police.[12]

On May 25, 2007 Arobieke approached a man in a shopping centre in Preston and commented upon the size of his biceps before "touching them without permission". He was arrested shortly afterward on suspicion of breaching his Sexual Offences Prevention Order, and remanded in custody.[12]

He was later convicted of breaching this order[13] and jailed for a further 15 months.,[14] with the muscle touching ban being made permanent.[14]

Muscle touching ban appeal
----------------------------

In July 2008 Arobieke was unsuccessful in trying to overturn the 'muscle touching ban' at one point being also accused of 'behaving erratically' in court.[15] During the court case, details of Arobieke's "stalker’s manual" were disclosed; a book Arobieke had compiled that was "full of details about victims' body measurements, contact numbers and families." It was alleged that Arobieke would "do research into his victim, confronting them with such details as their father's car registration number or sibling's place of education. "[3]

During the court case DC Patrick Kilgannon told how "Arobieke became sexually aroused while forcing terrified young men to perform "inverted piggybacks" – ordering them to squat so he could lean over their backs with his face by their buttocks and his genitalia on their necks, while squeezing their quad muscles". [3] During the court case Arobieke made an apology to his victims and admitted that he was "infamous, notorious, everything from a bogeyman to whatever."[16]

Later behaviour
---------------------

In late 2008 Arobieke approached a 17 year old in Birkenhead and asked to feel his biceps. By doing so he was in breach of the Sexual Offences Prevention Order (SOPO) which specifically prohibited him from approaching young men and touching their muscles; he was arrested and convicted for this breach of the SOPO, receiving a sentence of 18 months.[4]

In April 2010, Arobieke appeared in court at Mold, North Wales, charged with further offences.[17] On 24 June 2010, after a jury found him guilty of touching the calf and thigh muscles of a 16-year-old boy in Llandudno, North Wales, the judge said that Arobieke was a "sexual predator" and jailed him for two and a half years. The offence was a breach of his Sexual Offences Prevention Order.[18]

fucking scumbag should be skinned and let to bleed out

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2012, 08:09:26 AM »
He still posts here under the handle of "Wiggs"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2012, 08:14:59 AM »
Sounds like a perfectly sane man who was most probably raised by parents who were not Christians, or who was abandoned by his father.

Did pretty well in spite of this setback in like IMO.

Girls and sons.................... .

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2012, 08:43:46 AM »
Damn. Fucking pedo. Throw his ass is jail.
A

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2012, 08:48:25 AM »
Sounds like a perfectly sane man who was most probably raised by parents who were not Christians, or who was abandoned by his father.

Did pretty well in spite of this setback in like IMO.

Girls and sons.................... .

hahaha, nice one wes!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2012, 08:52:04 AM »

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2012, 09:05:25 AM »
fucking scumbag should be skinned and let to bleed out

w8m8, how've you been sweetcheeks ?
I see you survived the holidays with your trademark temperament intact ;)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2012, 09:42:14 AM »
He still posts here under the handle of "Wiggs"

w8m8

« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2012, 09:47:22 AM »
w8m8, how've you been sweetcheeks ?
I see you survived the holidays with your trademark temperament intact ;)

hiya Sunshine ...  nice to see you ;)

I'm very well thank you and wouldn't change for love nor money ... I've wondered where you'd been !!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2012, 09:50:01 AM »
WELL HELLO DARE

I BEEZ THE PURPLES AKI

WHERE'EM BEEZ ALL DA WHITE BOYZ AT

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2012, 09:52:42 AM »

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2012, 09:56:14 AM »
Fucking moolie  ;D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2012, 10:26:22 AM »

w8m8

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2012, 10:45:40 AM »

I spend new year's in a cottage in the Lake District. Quite nice, although I had an experience there which unsettled me and will need my fellow getbiggers' help in comprehending!

how about you w8m8?

can't say truthfully that anything has ever unsettled me .. nor would I need Getbig to help me sort out anything if it ever does occur

I just don't see where any good could come of that LOL

hmmmmmmmmm ... here's me thinking you were one of the rare men that never had difficulties comprehending very much atall .. hope you're joking  :)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2012, 10:52:26 AM »
he tried to touch my arms backstage at the nabba north Britain, when i was doing the jnr class, think he tried to talk to every young lad there!   

that was about 11 or 12 yr ago, some weird fuckers about

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2012, 11:04:29 AM »
growing up in the area purple aki had a bogeyman status

he also used to collect debts for people

a crank

but also a police informant which is why he was allowed to get away with things for so long.

not in any shape way or form a 'lad' just a weirdo who preyed on young lads at gyms and got away with it because he had OB protection.

a mate of mine was in nick with him about 4 years back and he just sat on his bunk reading the bible. one weird fucker- he got ran out of north liverpool by frankie brennan and co and out of south liverpool by a load of toccy bods- hence he moved ot st helens I think and widnes

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2012, 11:12:38 AM »
can't say truthfully that anything has ever unsettled me .. nor would I need Getbig to help me sort out anything if it ever does occur

I just don't see where any good could come of that LOL

hmmmmmmmmm ... here's me thinking you were one of the rare men that never had difficulties comprehending very much atall .. hope you're joking  :)

It would appear that my ebullient personality has deceived you- alas, I am but a mere mortal!
My most sincere apologies for having given an impression to the contrary ;)

w8m8, I heard that you were not quite the best behaved of gals over the holidays.
Rumours abound of a thread in which you dropped pearl after pearl of perfectly calculated malice against booty.
Finally, it had to be erased- to the consternation of the likes of me who never got to read it!

w8m8

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2012, 11:13:13 AM »
growing up in the area purple aki had a bogeyman status

he also used to collect debts for people

a crank

but also a police informant which is why he was allowed to get away with things for so long.

not in any shape way or form a 'lad' just a weirdo who preyed on young lads at gyms and got away with it because he had OB protection.

a mate of mine was in nick with him about 4 years back and he just sat on his bunk reading the bible. one weird fucker- he got ran out of north liverpool by frankie brennan and co and out of south liverpool by a load of toccy bods- hence he moved ot st helens I think and widnes

What was OB getting from him to protect him ?

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2012, 11:18:41 AM »
Spotted at Glastonbury  8)