Author Topic: Is bleeding normal during injections?  (Read 4627 times)

RRKore

• Getbig IV
Re: Is bleeding normal during injections?
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2012, 05:43:33 AM »
i inject glutes only and use 2 different spots (center butt cheek, outer butt cheek or otherwise known as "hip").

i only use 18 gauge 1.5 inch, and rarely do they bleed. however i have been injecting for a very long time now and you kind of figure out where your bad spots are over time and you learn to avoid them (i know there is one spot on my ass that becomes  gusher when injected into... i have avoided that spot for the last few years.)

18G?!?  WTF?  You did see those pics of Palumbo's ass recently, didn't you?

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2012, 11:52:09 AM »
18G?!?  WTF?  You did see those pics of Palumbo's ass recently, didn't you?

no but let me check that ass out now

lol

.. and dude more people than you realize use 18-20 gauge needles. i personally like 21 gauge, but i happen to have a shit load of 18 gauge so that is what i am using.. and it is painless. i don't see what the big deal is. it occasionally bruises a bit, but at least it is not like doing a 15 minute 3 cc injection with a 25-27 gauge.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2012, 01:13:27 PM »
no but let me check that ass out now

lol

.. and dude more people than you realize use 18-20 gauge needles. i personally like 21 gauge, but i happen to have a shit load of 18 gauge so that is what i am using.. and it is painless. i don't see what the big deal is. it occasionally bruises a bit, but at least it is not like doing a 15 minute 3 cc injection with a 25-27 gauge.
So i guess im not that 'hardcore' using 23g while most recommend 25g  ;D

but hey i once went 21g on delts. but never again tho...

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2012, 12:57:53 AM »
yes
Mr. AZ 2003

whitewidow

« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2012, 01:01:05 AM »
So i guess im not that 'hardcore' using 23g while most recommend 25g  ;D

damn! you must have some meaty delts!

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2012, 01:24:54 AM »
sometimes i get a drop come out after the inject, but i wipe it off with alcohol wipe and all is well

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2012, 12:42:59 PM »
damn! you must have some meaty delts!
Well considering that i was pinning hgh with 23g IM into delts for several weeks than i will have to agree on this one  ;D

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2012, 06:39:59 AM »
So i guess im not that 'hardcore' using 23g while most recommend 25g  ;D

i don't know one legit meathead, pro or top amateur, and i am surrounded by the 3, that actually uses a 25 gauge. it takes too fucking long to get 2-3CC out of it. it just takes too fucking long and frankly it is painful. i think gh15 can attest to this.

i'm not saying i am hardcore. i think it is WAY easier to pin with an 18-21 gauge than to pin with a 25 gauge. i think YOU are hardcore. i think YOU are the hardcore one buddy.

you couldn't pay me to shoot 4 cc out of a 25 gauge needle into my ass. those days are over. 18-21 gauge all the way for me. my shots are over basically as soon as they begin.

there is ONE exception. some people shoot tren ace out of a slin pin with a very very small needle like a 29 gauge into the delts. that is different. i am down with that.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2012, 12:11:42 AM »
i don't know one legit meathead, pro or top amateur, and i am surrounded by the 3, that actually uses a 25 gauge. it takes too fucking long to get 2-3CC out of it. it just takes too fucking long and frankly it is painful.

if it's smaller how could it be possibly be more painful? ??? i'm getting ready to do a 3ml shot every mon, wed, fri and naturally i want to minimize the pain. i'm thinking of going 25g 1". the stuff i'm using is very thin though. even the test, i can draw it up with a 29g slin pin. so obviously it pushes out very easy. it's gen shi. idk what diluent they used, but it's awesome.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2012, 01:45:26 AM »
if it's smaller how could it be possibly be more painful?

Since you have to apply more pressure to the plunger the needle can move around in the muscle.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG