Author Topic: 9 new pictures of tbombz, from today. watchu think?  (Read 43897 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
Re: 9 new pictures of tbombz, from today. watchu think?
« Reply #175 on: January 07, 2012, 06:11:54 PM »
Haha tbombz you shameful crook.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #176 on: January 07, 2012, 06:12:57 PM »
the worst part is...he didn't ask for much at all, less than $100 I think. I think it might of been $50 the moocher.

dick move airosol? I dont think so dude...here I was a 17 year old kid expecting to get this complicated, complex cutting cycle with exotic drugs I never heard of before where even $50 was alot to me and I expected him to take his time and give me some good advice... and this is what I got from what I remembered...

" eat lean protein and vegetables each meal , 1 table spoon of olive oil each meal, 2 cups of eggs in the morning, cheat meal twice a week and take 1 cc of testosterone monday, wedsday, friday until I say otherwise" ::)

you wouldn't be pissed?  I pmed him back like "bro wtf? how am I supposed to look like a bodybuilder on that crock of shit?"

his answer

at that point I  accepted it as money lost and just told him I followed his advice and it was working fine to not hurt his feelings because that's the type of guy I am ....unfortunately. I should of exposed his ass a long time ago I just dont like drama so I dont bring up alot of things

lolol

don't worry about it matey, put it down to gaining some valuable experience

I hope you learnt your lesson though

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #177 on: January 07, 2012, 06:15:31 PM »
Hahaha this Taylor kid is one fucked up mofo  ;D
P

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #178 on: January 07, 2012, 06:15:53 PM »
maybe im reading this wrong, i thought he was trying to sell you gear. Exposing him as a drug dealer is a dick move.

but i guess he outed himself a page or two ago when he was talking about selling his tren.

ok, im wrong.

I am tawrry

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #179 on: January 07, 2012, 06:28:45 PM »
As long as he sells legit stuff for a normal price, there's nothing wrong with a drug dealer.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #180 on: January 07, 2012, 06:33:10 PM »
Get off that cheap UG shit, dongz.
T

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #181 on: January 07, 2012, 06:46:09 PM »
Get off that cheap UG shit, dongz.
It is giving him skin problems, that is why he doesn't shave his neck area.
But he is bruk,so what you gona do   :'(

PT
Growth/noob loves me

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #182 on: January 07, 2012, 06:48:53 PM »
 stomach is the huge problem

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: January 07, 2012, 06:49:37 PM »
It is giving him skin problems, that is why he doesn't shave his neck area.
But he is bruk,so what you gona do   :'(

PT
I didn't give him shit for the first few years he was on because I know steroids aren't magic. At this point his physique is way behind where it should be considering his use so I have to attribute his lack of progress to shit UG gear.
T

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #184 on: January 07, 2012, 06:51:00 PM »
maybe im reading this wrong, i thought he was trying to sell you gear. Exposing him as a drug dealer is a dick move.

but i guess he outed himself a page or two ago when he was talking about selling his tren.

ok, im wrong.

I am tawrry

exactly..trust me if he didn't post this publicly yesterday I wouldn't of brought that part up...it would of been a dick move..

"i had some tren but i sold all of it and used higher doses of test prop instead. been all out of gear for almost two weeks now. going to get tren in a couple weeks and see if that helps lean me out. i know i need to diet, im fat as fucking shit. my gf keeps me happy which takes away motivation to starve myself.' tbombz the villiage idiot
l

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #185 on: January 07, 2012, 06:55:31 PM »
I didn't give him shit for the first few years he was on because I know steroids aren't magic. At this point his physique is way behind where it should be considering his use so I have to attribute his lack of progress to shit UG gear.
Shitty underdosed Mexican crap will do that.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #186 on: January 07, 2012, 06:56:13 PM »
exactly..trust me if he didn't post this publicly yesterday I wouldn't of brought that part up...it would of been a dick move..

"i had some tren but i sold all of it and used higher doses of test prop instead. been all out of gear for almost two weeks now. going to get tren in a couple weeks and see if that helps lean me out. i know i need to diet, im fat as fucking shit. my gf keeps me happy which takes away motivation to starve myself.' tbombz the villiage idiot

Its sad, but in those couple quotes you posted, he actually sounds like a addict struggling to get his fix....
I didnt know that kind of shit happened with steroids... lol

I liked Bombz too, even though I gave him shit on the boards.... The things you write makes me change my mind a lot... I thought he was just a good honest kid that got a lot of shit.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: January 07, 2012, 06:58:25 PM »
Its sad, but in those couple quotes you posted, he actually sounds like a addict struggling to get his fix....
I didnt know that kind of shit happened with steroids... lol

I liked Bombz too, even though I gave him shit on the boards.... The things you write makes me change my mind a lot... I thought he was just a good honest kid that got a lot of shit.
99.9% of the people in the world are shit. The sooner you realize this the less disappoinment you will experience in your short existence.
T

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #188 on: January 07, 2012, 06:59:31 PM »
99.9% of the people in the world are shit. The sooner you realize this the less disappoinment you will experience in your short existence.

90 % of the getbiggers are upstanding individuals though

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #189 on: January 07, 2012, 07:00:16 PM »
okay guys. heres some better pics than ive posted before. let me know what you think of my potential..... im still a fat ass...

I wouldn't so far as to call you a fat ass, but you are a hairy fucker.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #190 on: January 07, 2012, 07:00:35 PM »
I know. Im one of those stupid naive people that tries to give everyone a chance though.
Doh.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #191 on: January 07, 2012, 07:03:50 PM »
For all the money tbumz has spent on improving his body it has been a dismal failure to this point.

He has lost a lot of body fat, but I find him offensive to look at. His skin tone, his body hair, his love handles and general ugliness. He looks like he would smell terrible and probably has bad breath.

Time to invest your money more wisely.
P

chess315

« Reply #192 on: January 07, 2012, 07:06:26 PM »
the worst part is...he didn't ask for much at all, less than $100 I think. I think it might of been $50 the moocher.

dick move airosol? I dont think so dude...here I was a 17 year old kid expecting to get this complicated, complex cutting cycle with exotic drugs I never heard of before where even $50 was alot to me and I expected him to take his time and give me some good advice... and this is what I got from what I remembered...

" eat lean protein and vegetables each meal , 1 table spoon of olive oil each meal, 2 cups of eggs in the morning, cheat meal twice a week and take 1 cc of testosterone monday, wedsday, friday until I say otherwise" ::)

you wouldn't be pissed?  I pmed him back like "bro wtf? how am I supposed to look like a bodybuilder on that crock of shit?"

his answer

at that point I  accepted it as money lost and just told him I followed his advice and it was working fine to not hurt his feelings because that's the type of guy I am ....unfortunately. I should of exposed his ass a long time ago I just dont like drama so I dont bring up alot of things. Also let it be clear I don't want to talk about it, and am not here to get praises from getbiggers for this, I've said all I have to say at this point...hopefully people can draw their conclusion of what kind of tbombz really is I could give a fuck less at this point

seems like decent advice to me? you could argue the test but if thats the only drug you had thats sound

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: January 07, 2012, 07:07:16 PM »
tbombz scamming young retards out of money and hustling because he's too lazy to get a job? I take it back, kid, you ARE a bodybuilder!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #194 on: January 07, 2012, 07:10:06 PM »
seems like decent advice to me? you could argue the test but if thats the only drug you had thats sound
Sounds like shit advice to me, if youre going to tell someone you can give advice, it had better be worth it.
Sounds like a scam.

HOWEVER, part of it is on the poster, like he said, if youre gonna get advice from someone, you need to make sure they have the knowledge youre looking for.
If I wanted to learn about drugs/dieting, I would pay a successful Bodybuilder I knew had a rep for bringing people in shape/wasnt full of shit (Read: Farah. Lol)
But running a scam on inexperienced people just looking to get some good advice... thats just low.

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #195 on: January 07, 2012, 07:11:13 PM »
For all the money tbumz has spent on improving his body it has been a dismal failure to this point.

He has lost a lot of body fat, but I find him offensive to look at. His skin tone, his body hair, his love handles and general ugliness. He looks like he would smell terrible and probably has bad breath.

Time to invest your money more wisely.

that hits the nail on the head!
Hrmmm

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #196 on: January 07, 2012, 07:12:15 PM »
tbombz scamming young retards out of money and hustling because he's too lazy to get a job? I take it back, kid, you ARE a bodybuilder!

Haha!!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #197 on: January 07, 2012, 07:12:46 PM »
Somehow I missed this.
Epic lulz.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #198 on: January 07, 2012, 07:12:56 PM »

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #199 on: January 07, 2012, 07:13:05 PM »
Tbombz living the dream in this thread.