Author Topic: 9 new pictures of tbombz, from today. watchu think?  (Read 44192 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: 9 new pictures of tbombz, from today. watchu think?
« Reply #250 on: January 07, 2012, 11:04:23 PM »
how many times have I been exposed for lying exactly?

and yes 110kg at 190cm

if you're certian, put up money for a test and a bet, and I guess we could film him pissing and giving it do teh doctor  ;D

and the one who loses the best must drink the pee-pee :-X

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #251 on: January 07, 2012, 11:05:57 PM »
T , you got a great structure , lean out a bit and you'll be money.
 means alot coming from a stud like yourself

Hopefully, I made it clear before that I give you a lot credit for posting your photos here and asking for criticism and advice, because doing this takes great courage or stupidity depending on how you look at it. Now you admit that you have fat (I doubt it is any 40 lbs) obscuring you abs. Were you looking to get ripped to shreds by the goons here? Are you a masochist? Or....did you just need something to get you dieting and doing cardio?
couldnt sleep yesterday, awake all night, spent a few hours flexing in front of the mirror, taking pictures, some of them turned out decent.. figured id post em up.. yes for motivation to diet down but also because i dont think most people understand how big i am.. i dont photograph well, huge frame, big bones, massive head, tons of bodyfat and loose skin.. muscles dont show up in pictures.. i thought these came close to doing me justice..  

Impactedman

• Getbig II
  • youstinklikepoop
« Reply #252 on: January 07, 2012, 11:11:37 PM »
This guy is supposed to be a gear expert?!?!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: January 07, 2012, 11:13:52 PM »
and the one who loses the best must drink the pee-pee :-X

It's petty clear where your mind goes. Kinky are you?

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #254 on: January 07, 2012, 11:15:09 PM »
This guy is supposed to be a gear expert?!?!
he once made the statement, "you can't gain bodyfat if you use enough test".  I guess he proved himself wrong.

Stavios

« Reply #255 on: January 07, 2012, 11:23:28 PM »
Dude your far too young to really be have BEEN FUCKED by this cult...
I'm talking losing people you love, SERIOUS health scares, house raids, court cases, jail time, losing friends, injuries, narcotic addictions, going trensane

Don't even begin to start talking about losing money... thats only one part of the seriously fucked up fall of the bodybuilder

this

Stavios

« Reply #256 on: January 07, 2012, 11:24:52 PM »
thankyour for pointing that out to me, I do appreciate it. Those are very good points I was not considering. Either way you shouldn't have to deal with them at all, and while loosing money is no fun it does not compare to jail time and loosing friends. good post

bodybuilding is bad and unhealthy, both physically but most importantly: mentally

stay away from it

train, take some sauce, be big stay big, look good, fuck a lot of hoes

that's life

life is not posing in a glitery thong, like is about being happy

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: January 07, 2012, 11:26:18 PM »
 means alot coming from a stud like yourself
 couldnt sleep yesterday, awake all night, spent a few hours flexing in front of the mirror, taking pictures, some of them turned out decent.. figured id post em up.. yes for motivation to diet down but also because i dont think most people understand how big i am.. i dont photograph well, huge frame, big bones, massive head, tons of bodyfat and loose skin.. muscles dont show up in pictures.. i thought these came close to doing me justice..  

So besides having a large frame, when you describe yourself as being big is this perhaps because you were one really fat? I've noticed that people who are or were fat say they are big because they still have that self image.

In contrast, I almost always see myself as looking skinny even when I weigh 225 lbs at 5'11". I too am big boned. my wrists are over 9". I have large hands and huge feet. What I see when I look in the mirror is my skinny 16" calves.

Perhaps what drives us is the desire to overcome what we think we look like more than what we actually do. Frankly, aside for some a little extra "stuff' on your middle, you don't look that big. Muscular yes, big like in a giant, no.

The last time my waist was 28" I only weighed 126 lbs and I was fifteen years old. It is 34" today, which isn't great but it could be worse, especially for an old guy like me. I suspect HCG is helping to keep my waistline in check. It sure isn't my diet!  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: January 07, 2012, 11:28:21 PM »
bodybuilding is bad and unhealthy, both physically but most importantly: mentally

stay away from it

train, take some sauce, be big stay big, look good, fuck a lot of hoes

that's life

life is not posing in a glitery thong, like is about being happy

Speak for yourself! I'd go for the glittery thong myself and that would make me happy or not.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #259 on: January 07, 2012, 11:29:05 PM »
You lose 30lbs of fat and you'll look better then 99% of men on the planet.

Stavios

« Reply #260 on: January 07, 2012, 11:33:31 PM »
Speak for yourself! I'd go for the glittery thong myself and that would make me happy or not.

go for it then, I think it's not worth it anymore

I used to love that "sport" that isn't a sport and now I don't give a fuck about it because of a few reasons, one of them being that I don't gain shit from doing that

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: January 07, 2012, 11:41:09 PM »
go for it then, I think it's not worth it anymore

I used to love that "sport" that isn't a sport and now I don't give a fuck about it because of a few reasons, one of them being that I don't gain shit from doing that

I was kidding. At my age, me getting up on stage in a glittery thong wouldn't be a pretty sight. Heck I can't even stand looking at myself in the bathroom mirror unless I am completely covered up!  ;D

Stavios

« Reply #262 on: January 07, 2012, 11:49:35 PM »
I was kidding. At my age, me getting up on stage in a glittery thong wouldn't be a pretty sight. Heck I can't even stand looking at myself in the bathroom mirror unless I am completely covered up!  ;D

im sure you would be quite the successfull glitery thonged old man

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #263 on: January 08, 2012, 12:04:03 AM »
my waist is about 28 inches when i get lean.
I am calling BULLSHIT you do NOT have a wide shoulder girdle & a tiny waist you lying kunt.
You can tell by looking atyour pics what kind of skelatal structure you have, you MUT.
30in MIN & that would be sub 7%

he once made the statement, "you can't gain bodyfat if you use enough test".  I guess he proved himself wrong.
ROTF-LMFAO only on GetBIG, do we see people who are so deluded by their own ego's that can not see that others can look it it for what it is  ::)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #264 on: January 08, 2012, 12:11:14 AM »
figured id post em up.. yes for motivation to diet down but also because i dont think most people understand how big i am..      massive head well you said it
I will give you the same odds as Panda for getting sub 10%. Youare still a FAT KID in a body that has been shoved full of shit/bunk, UG gear.
Habits of a life-time Tay-tay, habits of a life-time.
You are essentially, still lazy & weak at heart, hence the failing time after time to endure hunger. YOU WERE OBESE.
Knowing what I know about obesity, dieting & loose skin, I would like to see you at 7% - I could do with a good laugh  :D

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #265 on: January 08, 2012, 01:35:06 AM »
Taylor needs to get ripped once in his life. When he does .. we'll see .. I personally have him ripped at 185 lbs ON gear

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #266 on: January 08, 2012, 01:47:17 AM »
The best way for you to get shredded would be jumping head first into the blades of a moving helicopter. It would do wonders for both humanity and this message board.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #267 on: January 08, 2012, 01:50:03 AM »
I will give you the same odds as Panda for getting sub 10%. Youare still a FAT KID in a body that has been shoved full of shit/bunk, UG gear.
Habits of a life-time Tay-tay, habits of a life-time.
You are essentially still lazy & weak at heart, hence the failing time after time to endure hunger. YOU WERE OBESE.
Knowing what I know about obesity, dieting & loose skin, I would like to see you at 7% - I could do with a good laugh  :D

PT

spot on.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #268 on: January 08, 2012, 02:01:19 AM »
Man...those faces and that underwear...r u serious? LOL!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #269 on: January 08, 2012, 02:07:29 AM »
Man...those feces and that underwear...r u serious? LOL!
fixed  ;D

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #270 on: January 08, 2012, 02:40:34 AM »
Taylor needs to get ripped once in his life. When he does .. we'll see .. I personally have him ripped at 185 lbs ON gear

185 at most....

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #271 on: January 08, 2012, 03:32:14 AM »
Man...those faces and that underwear...r u serious? LOL!
THIS ^^^^

The best way for you to get shredded would be jumping head first into the blades of a moving helicopter. It would do wonders for both humanity and this message board.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
& THIS ^^^^

PT
Growth/noob loves me

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #272 on: January 08, 2012, 05:17:39 AM »
Biggest self-ownage ever

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #273 on: January 08, 2012, 05:36:06 AM »
Just goes to show you how a reliance on drugs,constantly training to a point less than failure,shitty diet,and zero cardio,is not bodybuilding!!

Some people train,others merely workout......nothing wrong with that but don`t expect to look like a bodybuilder if you don`t cover all the bases.

Here`s a fat loss diet for you Taylor:

Meal # 1:
10 eggwhites,1 whole egg (scrambled in non-fat cooking spray)
1/2 cup oats ( no milk,use artificial sweetener)
12 oz. water

Meal # 2 :
1 can water packed tuna (plain)
lg. green salad (with fat-free dressing......... should only contain 3 gms. of sugar or less)
12 oz. water

Meal # 3 :
5 oz. boneless skinless chicken breast
1 baked potato (use "I Can`t Believe It`s Not Butter" spray)
1-2 cups green beans
12 oz. water

Meal # 4 :
6 oz.Lean Ground beef
1 cup brown rice
1 cup green veggies
12 oz. water

Meal # 5 :(Pre-Workout)
1 scoop whey in H2O

Meal # 6 :(Post-Workout)
1 scoop whey in H2O
1/2 cup plain oats

Meals 5 + 6 should be placed pre and post workout respectively at whatever time it is that you train.

Do 30-45 minutes of cardio 5-6 days a week after training and on off days (use an inclined treadmill.............si mply walk at a good pace varying the speed and the level of incline throughout.)

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #274 on: January 08, 2012, 05:38:09 AM »
only on getbig  ;D