Author Topic: DMX Brother a Marine Corp. Drill Instructor?  (Read 6989 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
DMX Brother a Marine Corp. Drill Instructor?
« on: January 07, 2012, 11:36:19 AM »

Damn. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: DMX Brother a Marine Corp. Drill Instructor?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 11:50:42 AM »
Lol, they are being so nice because of the cameras.
There is so much they arent showing, the fuck fuck games, screaming, swearing, etc.

Its funny watching this and realizing how heavily edited it is to make it "PC" for people to watch. lol

Makes me miss it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 11:53:51 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 12:05:23 PM »
Lol, they are being so nice because of the cameras.
There is so much they arent showing, the fuck fuck games, screaming, swearing, etc.

Its funny watching this and realizing how heavily edited it is to make it "PC" for people to watch. lol

Makes me miss it.

I wanted to hear beats start going with that guy ! ! !   

Different than the pricks i dealt with in Navy boot camp. 

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2012, 12:07:51 PM »

Brother of peace  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2012, 12:09:29 PM »
Brother of peace  ::)

He is from yonkers where i live right now.  I have cop friends who have tossed him a few times. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2012, 12:11:45 PM »
I wanted to hear beats start going with that guy ! ! !   

Different than the pricks i dealt with in Navy boot camp. 
Yeah, that was way soft.
Lol.
But they dont want to show the screaming and beating that goes with it, that would freak out kids mothers. Lol.
Mother of America tried to come down hard when I joined, they were trying to make it so DI's couldnt lay their hands on us, and couldnt scream, etc.
They even tried to force us to adopt the "stress card", where if a recruit is feeling to stressed out, he can pull out this yellow card and the DI has to walk away for X amount of time.

Epic lulz, cause you know, in war, the enemy is going to walk away if you pull out a yellow card, is not going to be allowed to touch you, or scream at you. Epic fail.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2012, 12:14:20 PM »
Yeah, that was way soft.
Lol.
But they dont want to show the screaming and beating that goes with it, that would freak out kids mothers. Lol.
Mother of America tried to come down hard when I joined, they were trying to make it so DI's couldnt lay their hands on us, and couldnt scream, etc.
They even tried to force us to adopt the "stress card", where if a recruit is feeling to stressed out, he can pull out this yellow card and the DI has to walk away for X amount of time.

Epic lulz, cause you know, in war, the enemy is going to walk away if you pull out a yellow card, is not going to be allowed to touch you, or scream at you. Epic fail.

Stress Card?   LOL!!!!

Crossbow

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2012, 12:31:07 PM »
even with the "tough parts" missing it looks way more intense than the mandatory Swiss military service I had to go through in the 80ies...

The big challenges back then were not so much the instructions, which were fairly easy going, but the weather conditions - snow storms etc...

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2012, 12:48:24 PM »
he does sound like DMX
getbig or getgot

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2012, 01:16:31 PM »
It's ok to join the marines if you know what you get yourself into, otherwise stay away.
In Austria it's way less tough but the instructors are often huge assholes. Generally the worse the instructor is as a soldier the worse he treats young inductees - basically a loser lashing out on folks, who are at this stage, below him.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2012, 01:34:08 PM »
I'll grant that military training may not be as "hardcore" as many would prefer it to be, but that whole "stress card" thing is a myth:

http://www.snopes.com/military/stresscards.asp
~

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2012, 01:38:36 PM »
I'll grant that military training may not be as "hardcore" as many would prefer it to be, but that whole "stress card" thing is a myth:

http://www.snopes.com/military/stresscards.asp

Lol, there is so much BS running around the services, doesnt surprise me, we heard that shit from our DI's.

The Mothers of America thing was legit though, they were pushing so that the DI's couldnt lay hands on us, couldnt work us past exaustion, etc.... Which of course they did. The DI just looked around and said "Did I hit him?! Did I hit him!?"
Us - "No sir!"
Him - "He slipped, right?!"
Us - "Yes sir! He slipped!"
Him -" Good, carry on"

Of course the recruit he nailed had it coming, he just suddenly stopped and refused to do anything, and then knocked the DI's campaign cover off when the DI got in his face.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2012, 01:41:03 PM »
Lol, there is so much BS running around the services, doesnt surprise me, we heard that shit from our DI's.

The Mothers of America thing was legit though, they were pushing so that the DI's couldnt lay hands on us, couldnt work us past exaustion, etc.... Which of course they did. The DI just looked around and said "Did I hit him?! Did I hit him!?"
Us - "No sir!"
Him - "He slipped, right?!"
Us - "Yes sir! He slipped!"
Him -" Good, carry on"

Of course the recruit he nailed had it coming, he just suddenly stopped and refused to do anything, and then knocked the DI's cover off when the DI got in his face.

I always found that the drill sergeants were much crueler than relying on physical punishments.  They usually restricted any weekend privileges for an entire squad or platoon and said, "Everyone thank Private (insert name) for your f'd up weekend"  Made you wish you could just get smoked instead.
~

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2012, 01:43:05 PM »
I always found that the drill sergeants were much crueler than relying on physical punishments.  They usually restricted any weekend privileges for an entire squad or platoon and said, "Everyone thank Private (insert name) for your f'd up weekend"  Made you wish you could just get smoked instead.
Lol, the fuck fuck games got over the top.
Spend the whole fucking day cleaning the squad bay, and get turned to liberty at the last possible second.

Asses. Lol.

The guy that got fucked up, he deserved it, knocked the DI's campaign cover off his head and was disrespecting him. Everyone fucking lol'd under their breath when the kid got the uppercut in the stomach.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2012, 01:46:39 PM »
Lol, the fuck fuck games got over the top.
Spend the whole fucking day cleaning the squad bay, and get turned to liberty at the last possible second.

Asses. Lol.

The guy that got fucked up, he deserved it, knocked the DI's campaign cover off his head and was disrespecting him. Everyone fucking lol'd under their breath when the kid got the uppercut in the stomach.

I think that just about every training company has at least one knucklehead who can't rest until he gets stomped into the ground.  In my more cynical moments, I used to think that these "troublemakers" were regular army soldiers putting on an act just to get the trainees in the right frame of mind.

I served from 89-92, and most of the abuse we received was psychological rather than physical...all those "Jody" cadences.
~

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2012, 01:54:09 PM »
Dmx is the man

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2012, 01:59:45 PM »

God I use to listen to him non stop when I was in highschool. I thought I was a bad ass.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2012, 02:02:34 PM »
I think that just about every training company has at least one knucklehead who can't rest until he gets stomped into the ground.  In my more cynical moments, I used to think that these "troublemakers" were regular army soldiers putting on an act just to get the trainees in the right frame of mind.

I served from 89-92, and most of the abuse we received was psychological rather than physical...all those "Jody" cadences.
Lol...
effin Jody. Always back home fucking your GF.
Im really glad I was single the majority of time I served (enlisted in 06)

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2012, 02:07:54 PM »
Lol...
effin Jody. Always back home fucking your GF.
Im really glad I was single the majority of time I served (enlisted in 06)

The only positive about "Jody" cadences was that once you get to know your drill instructor and can read his mood...my platoon's drill sergeant usually did "Jody" cadences when he was in a tolerant mood.  It's when he started with "Airborne Ranger, Airborne Ranger, where have you been..."  that we knew it would be a long day.
~

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2012, 02:09:04 PM »

Kinda makes you wonder what they do to their wives/girlfriends...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2012, 02:12:38 PM »
The only positive about "Jody" cadences was that once you get to know your drill instructor and can read his mood...my platoon's drill sergeant usually did "Jody" cadences when he was in a tolerant mood.  It's when he started with "Airborne Ranger, Airborne Ranger, where have you been..."  that we knew it would be a long day.
Hahah. Yeah, I dont think Ive met anyone that made me laugh harder than some of the one liners our instructors came out with. Where some of that shit came from, Ill never know.
And the days they were pissed off, fuck that... its amazing the kind of hurt they can put on you without laying a finger on you.

Water bowl IT... made everyone drinking a full canteen until everyone puked... it was effin terrible.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2012, 02:14:23 PM »
Kinda makes you wonder what they do to their wives/girlfriends...

Actually, once I finished training and was in the regular army, I discovered that so often, the most bullying NCO's/officers were completely whipped at home and were openly disrespected by everyone they knew that didn't by law have to obey them.
~

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2012, 02:15:07 PM »
Actually, once I finished training and was in the regular army, I discovered that so often, the most bullying NCO's/officers were completely whipped at home and were openly disrespected by everyone they knew that didn't by law have to obey them.
Hence why they were such dicks to the people that do have to obey them.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2012, 02:16:55 PM »
Hahah. Yeah, I dont think Ive met anyone that made me laugh harder than some of the one liners our instructors came out with. Where some of that shit came from, Ill never know.
And the days they were pissed off, fuck that... its amazing the kind of hurt they can put on you without laying a finger on you.

Water bowl IT... made everyone drinking a full canteen until everyone puked... it was effin terrible.

They did say some funny stuff...always when you were at attention and couldn't laugh.

I remember those first few days...some hapless trainee standing at the front of the chow line telling every passing soldier, "Don't let them catch you talking in the chow line or you'll have to eat last, just like me."
~