Author Topic: PLAYOFFS?  (Read 6257 times)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
PLAYOFFS?
« on: January 07, 2012, 06:54:30 PM »
Texans advance. Dalton had perhaps his worst game as a rookie.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: PLAYOFFS?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 05:20:13 AM »

Texans come to baltimore for divisional round. I don't like Yates' chances on the road in a hostile environment. Why would I like his chances, regardless?

Ravens win by at least 14 in this game. Texans won't be wearing their big boy pants for this one. They're playing a team of destiny now.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2012, 08:28:16 AM »
saw an interview where mora says he hates when people acknowledge him for that interview  PLAYOFFS,,,,, PLAYOFFS,,,, are you kidding me PLAYOFFS. and yet there he is on another beer commercial running around yelling the same tagline.
F

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2012, 08:30:04 AM »

Texans come to baltimore for divisional round. I don't like Yates' chances on the road in a hostile environment. Why would I like his chances, regardless?

Ravens win by at least 14 in this game. Texans won't be wearing their big boy pants for this one. They're playing a team of destiny now.
Texans will come ready to punch you in the mouth.

Flacco will be Flacco, ravens defense isnt the same anymore and hopefully your offensive cordinator gets another "we dont need ray rice" moment and he only gets 5 touches.

Foster has another 100+ yard 1 or 2 touchdown game and hopefully johnson is back to form by then.

This game will be closer than you think Id say its decided by less than 7 points.

ps yates doesnt have to win the game, he just has to not lose it.

Destiny smechtiny youre defense is over the hill ours is young and hungry.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2012, 10:26:07 AM »
This game will be closer than you think Id say its decided by less than 7 points.

I hope you're right but I don't think you will be. Ravens aren't what they once were but they're pretty fucking good still, defensively. I just don't see the Texans pulling this one out no matter how much I would like them to.  :-\

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2012, 12:15:06 PM »
I hope you're right but I don't think you will be. Ravens aren't what they once were but they're pretty fucking good still, defensively. I just don't see the Texans pulling this one out no matter how much I would like them to.  :-\
the ravens D has been hit and miss all season, flacco is flacco and while he going to be better than yates he is still flacco.

Ray Rice is the big key to the game if we can stop him running and especially receiving, flacco I dont think has the ability to beat the Texans secondary.

Foster will be there and will get his 100 yards, we just need yates to make the short passes to mix it up and not make mistakes.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2012, 12:40:04 PM »
saw an interview where mora says he hates when people acknowledge him for that interview  PLAYOFFS,,,,, PLAYOFFS,,,, are you kidding me PLAYOFFS. and yet there he is on another beer commercial running around yelling the same tagline.

He stopped hating it as soon as he got a check for it.
~

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2012, 12:41:09 PM »
the ravens D has been hit and miss all season, flacco is flacco and while he going to be better than yates he is still flacco.

Ray Rice is the big key to the game if we can stop him running and especially receiving, flacco I dont think has the ability to beat the Texans secondary.

Foster will be there and will get his 100 yards, we just need yates to make the short passes to mix it up and not make mistakes.

I think you're right in the game plan that should be used, I just hope it works!

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2012, 05:33:46 PM »
The giants are peaking at the right time.

The first half looked like a typical afternoon home game for this giants group, though.

Its about time the giants got back on track with the run game.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2012, 09:46:52 AM »
He stopped hating it as soon as he got a check for it.
exactly
F

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2012, 10:24:19 AM »

Why do you keep saying, 'Flacco is Flacco'???

You mean the guy that has a 4-3 playoff record and a 3-0 lifetime record against the Texans? That guy?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2012, 03:39:15 PM »
Texans will come ready to punch you in the mouth.

Flacco will be Flacco, ravens defense isnt the same anymore and hopefully your offensive cordinator gets another "we dont need ray rice" moment and he only gets 5 touches.

Foster has another 100+ yard 1 or 2 touchdown game and hopefully johnson is back to form by then.

ps yates doesnt have to win the game, he just has to not lose it.

Destiny smechtiny youre defense is over the hill ours is young and hungry.

The fuck are you talking about, old.  Ray and Ed are only two pieces, and it can be argued they are still top 3 at their positions.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2012, 07:57:56 PM »

I can appreciate your optimism Tony, been there for 9 years.  but really, they are playing the Raven at home.  good luck with that.  But hell, Tebow beat the Steelers lol, so you never know.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2012, 02:23:03 AM »
I can appreciate your optimism Tony, been there for 9 years.  but really, they are playing the Raven at home.  good luck with that.  But hell, Tebow beat the Steelers lol, so you never know.

Now that both conferences have had #6 seeds advance to, and win, the Super Bowl, nothing is considered impossible in the playoffs.
~

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2012, 06:59:10 AM »

The fuck are you talking about, old.  Ray and Ed are only two pieces, and it can be argued they are still top 3 at their positions.

Sorry neither are top 3. And ray hasn't been close to top 3 for a while. And don't let those highlights of him stuffing the run fool you. Haloti taking on multiple blockers makes it easy for anyone to run through those gaps and make a play.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2012, 04:36:53 PM »
Why do you keep saying, 'Flacco is Flacco'???

You mean the guy that has a 4-3 playoff record and a 3-0 lifetime record against the Texans? That guy?
LOL flacco has as much to do with those wins as yates did with the Texans win over the bengals.

Yea they were both qb for the games but we all know the real score...the ppl who won the games were the rb and the defense...it was the qb's job to not lose the game.

Hey I like flacco he doesnt make a lot of mistakes and theres alot to be said for knowing your limits and playing to your strengths but he isnt a great qb

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2012, 04:38:37 PM »

The fuck are you talking about, old.  Ray and Ed are only two pieces, and it can be argued they are still top 3 at their positions.
LMFAO are you out of your fucking mind???

I can name a number of lb's that are performing better than ray, im not saying he is bad just that he has lost a step.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2012, 12:02:44 PM »
60 degrees and sunny in san fran this afternoon. If NO can survive the emotional start and get settled, I like their chances.

Supposed to be below freezing in foxborough tonight. Who knows what the denvers offense will do. I can't get a grasp on their offense. Pats should put up points. Key work "should".

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2012, 02:45:07 PM »
Gonna be a wild night here in New England...cold....28 now....windy

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2012, 05:35:48 PM »
Vernon Davis made jenkins his bitch. Also, Alex Smith came up big time today. Good win for the niners.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2012, 06:12:48 PM »
Vernon Davis made jenkins his bitch. Also, Alex Smith came up big time today. Good win for the niners.

You are not lying...Davis was a little cocky in the post-game interview, especially since he regained composure from crying after his winning catch. But he had every right to be. That final drive was Davis and Smith all the way.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2012, 08:52:14 PM »
smith actually looked good for once.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2012, 07:00:28 AM »
 ;D one game great other game a joke  50-50 not bad.
F

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2012, 11:17:08 AM »
;D one game great other game a joke  50-50 not bad.

Even if the second game had been competitive, I just couldn't get into another game after that first one.  Impossible act to follow.
~

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2012, 11:56:36 AM »
Very insane 5 final minutes