« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 01:16:33 PM »
i recomend 500mg/cell tech a week
and 200mg NO2 explode/ week
you will make great gains off these

Max B

• Getbig IV
Re: best?
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2012, 01:30:07 PM »
if you're lean and or skinny you can run dbol and blow up..... if u have legit dbol go for it....

Painlayer69

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 01:30:56 PM »
LOL im not all that lean......would it still work?

uetone

• Getbig II
  • TeaM South Americana
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2012, 04:54:44 PM »
some test E for 10-12 week's do wonders to fresh user's... but I think it is better to lose some fat first and then get on gear
HATERS GON HATE!!

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2012, 06:18:01 PM »
LOL im not all that lean......would it still work?

No. It would make u fat. People wouldn't say "wow you look like you workout" thy would say "wow you look like you ate your mom and dad."

REAL diababol blows u up like a ficjing water balloon I am speaking of jelfa diababol and top chef diababol NOT some garbage eastern european razak pull from oscaro's bath tub

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2012, 06:20:56 PM »
No. It would make u fat. People wouldn't say "wow you look like you workout" thy would say "wow you look like you ate your mom and dad."

REAL diababol blows u up like a ficjing water balloon I am speaking of jelfa diababol and top chef diababol NOT some garbage eastern european razak pull from oscaro's bath tub

LOL, smoof speaks the truth here guys.  My first cycle was test c 400 a week and 40 of dbol per day.  I was at least 20% BF when I did this... BAD IDEA, I got huge alright but it was all water and fat from estrogen.  My nips were itchy as HELL, had to get on nolva right away.  Now that I'm not fat like that I handle test and dbol much better.

Painlayer69

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2012, 04:55:34 PM »

Ahh ok well what would you suggest then? Im OBVIOUSLY still learning about this lol

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2012, 05:04:40 PM »
I made a thread yesterday about my first cycle and so far people recommend either Test/Tbol or Test/EQ. You should look into it!

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2012, 06:00:29 PM »
What is your "goal" ?

I personally started my first cycle on tren/test p, gonna add some GH soon

Hey man, how was your recovery? Tren/test p would recomp sooo much faster but I'm being a pussy about tren's shutdown

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2012, 06:33:05 PM »
There is no anabolic steroid on earth that will make you fat; that goes against the very nature of an anabolic steroid. If you're taking an anabolic steroid and getting fat, the steroid in question is not the problem...you're the problem. Simply put, you're eating too much.

In the case of Dbol, if it made you fat there would be zero bodybuilders on earth who use it during contest prep, and this isn't the case. I'm not saying its an extremely popular contest steroid, but plenty of guys throw it in there.

....and yes, you can control water retention with Dbol. I've used plenty of the old pinks, 50-100mg per day even when dieting...usually at the front end of a diet without any bloat of any consequence.

Stavios

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2012, 06:39:54 PM »
There is no anabolic steroid on earth that will make you fat; that goes against the very nature of an anabolic steroid. If you're taking an anabolic steroid and getting fat, the steroid in question is not the problem...you're the problem. Simply put, you're eating too much.

In the case of Dbol, if it made you fat there would be zero bodybuilders on earth who use it during contest prep, and this isn't the case. I'm not saying its an extremely popular contest steroid, but plenty of guys throw it in there.

....and yes, you can control water retention with Dbol. I've used plenty of the old pinks, 50-100mg per day even when dieting...usually at the front end of a diet without any bloat of any consequence.

x2

people overrate the bloat effect, if you are dieting you could be on a test-deca-dbol stack and still be lean as shit

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2012, 06:51:59 PM »
x2

people overrate the bloat effect, if you are dieting you could be on a test-deca-dbol stack and still be lean as shit

Yeah, I don't get where this fear of certain steroids making you fat has come from on this board...and bloat, you're 100% correct. I've used all three compounds you just mentioned on a diet in the past. I always used test when dieting, I've used deca due to that's all I had at the time or at low doses just for joint relief and I've used plenty of Dbol on a diet by choice. It's no secret I'm a fan of keto diets and a little dbol can make a big difference...especially during the initial transfer into a keto phase.

Painlayer69

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2012, 12:11:19 PM »
My goal is to get as big and as strong as i can get as quickly as i can....

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2012, 01:33:22 PM »
one of the greatest physiques of all time, arnie schwarzy, was built on a shit load of dbol

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2012, 02:13:30 PM »
Test, Deca, Dbol if you like test.
Tren, Deca, Dbol for those that can tolerate the combo - the best, IMO.
Tren, EQ, Dbol if you like the above cycle but can't run deca and tren together
Masteron, Deca, Dbol is a good one too if you like raging libido without the bloaty test.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2012, 06:24:36 PM »
1g test
800 deca
800 eq
100mg dbol daily
15iu hgh

great first cycle
 ;D ;D