Author Topic: Steelers VS Broncos  (Read 13335 times)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
Re: Steelers VS Broncos
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2012, 08:27:10 PM »
Wow, i really am confused as to why the Steeler's weren'tin cover 2 more.  I get they wanted to play up close to stop the run, but when they figured out early in the game that TEbow was throwing long and they got burned, why did they dare him to do it more with Clark out, Ike getting scorched, Polomonu closer to the line of scrimmage and a decent front 7?

Because if you read GangstaLean's post on the G&O, all NFL games are rigged.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2012, 09:16:55 PM »
they were out coached

E
E

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2012, 11:59:45 PM »
LOLOLOL...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2012, 12:30:25 AM »
hey, don't you get your ass fined for shit like this?  Probably should have been a penalty too.  Yelling into the crowd, "Fuck Ya All" with your celebration on national TV.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2012, 02:21:08 AM »
hey, don't you get your ass fined for shit like this?  Probably should have been a penalty too.  Yelling into the crowd, "Fuck Ya All" with your celebration on national TV.

The NFL reviews all this stuff.  I'm sure he'll be fined, even if there wasn't a penalty called in the game.
~

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2012, 10:59:11 AM »

Real classy.  Honestly, a guy should recieve a suspension for that imo.  Garbage.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2012, 11:05:00 AM »
if you've ever sat close to the field you would hear players say something like that to fans every game, not to mention that guy might be the only person in the world that caught that ::)

look i know bronco fans are used to being losers over the last 6 years or so, but talking trash at this point is silly

your team won, they beat the best franchise in the nfl, i can understand your excitement but just realize they were really beat up and weren't a super bowl favorite

more than likely tebow mania comes to an end this saturday and the pain of defeat will outweigh the euphoria of beating the mighty yet seriously hobbled Pittsburgh Steelers

ps fuck y'all

E
E

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 10, 2012, 11:09:43 AM »
if you've ever sat close to the field you would hear players say something like that to fans every game, not to mention that guy might be the only person in the world that caught that ::)

look i know bronco fans are used to being losers over the last 6 years or so, but talking trash at this point is silly

your team won, they beat the best franchise in the nfl, i can understand your excitement but just realize they were really beat up and weren't a super bowl favorite

more than likely tebow mania comes to an end this saturday and the pain of defeat will outweigh the euphoria of beating the mighty yet seriously hobbled Pittsburgh Steelers

ps fuck y'all

E

It happens sure, but it shouldn't.  Even if a fan yells something a player should be man enough to just laugh it off.  Many do on a regular basis.  Plus there is no way he heard anybody say anything to him as he just ran straight to them and yelled it.  Classless act and I bet Tomlin would not approve. 

But I am very old school.  I remember seeing an interview with Butkus one time and they asked him about players dancing, taunting, etc... His reply was along the lines of it would only happen once.  My kinda player.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 10, 2012, 11:53:49 AM »
HA... are you kidding?  "The pain of defeat" lol...  We already did way better than I thought we would after McDaniels obliterated our team.  I didn't have big expectations for this year.  Beating the steelers in the playoffs is 24k gold on top of icing on the cake at this point.  Winning against the Pats would be awesome as shit and I hope we do but this year is already better than expected... I'm good with that.

oh yea, talking trash isn't silly, it's fun ;D

LOL at you crying about a injuries.  All teams get them.  Sometimes they don't get any slack whatsoever even if they have a long run of major injuries.  Shanahan got is ass fired despite the fact that year was nothing one major injury after another.

You want to talk about injuries to your team, ha... have Belichick send McDaniels to take a big shit on your entire team, chase off your best players, and then come cry about a foot injury lol..

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #59 on: January 10, 2012, 12:05:22 PM »
HA... are you kidding?  "The pain of defeat" lol...  We already did way better than I thought we would after McDaniels obliterated our team.  I didn't have big expectations for this year.  Beating the steelers in the playoffs is 24k gold on top of icing on the cake at this point.  Winning against the Pats would be awesome as shit and I hope we do but this year is already better than expected... I'm good with that.

oh yea, talking trash isn't silly, it's fun ;D

LOL at you crying about a injuries.  All teams get them.  Sometimes they don't get any slack whatsoever even if they have a long run of major injuries.  Shanahan got is ass fired despite the fact that year was nothing one major injury after another.

You want to talk about injuries to your team, ha... have Belichick send McDaniels to take a big shit on your entire team, chase off your best players, and then come cry about a foot injury lol..

i basically said that you guys had no expectations, that's what 6 years without the playoffs does to you

your trash talk is silly, you need to know your superiors

what team had a qb walking with a noticable limp entering the playoffs?  what team was missing numerous pro bowlers including losing 2 of them early in the first quarter?  call them excuses if it makes you feel better about the fluke win but you should also call them facts

shanahan was fired for winning one playoff game in 10 years, you guys still miss him?  he was nothing without elway and terrel davis and he is proving that even more in washington

real classy denver ::)

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/denver-airport-openly-trolls-steelers-fans-181335546.html

fuck y' all

E

E

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2012, 12:18:41 PM »
That had to be brutal for that girl working the ticket counter.  Pretty lame, but it's nowhere near the same as what Wallace did.  He represents the organization.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2012, 12:37:38 PM »
i basically said that you guys had no expectations, that's what 6 years without the playoffs does to you

No, that's what McDaniels did to us.  That's the first year I ever remember feeling the fucking worst and just hoping to climb out of a crater the next year.

No I don't miss Shanahan, I don't live in the past and that wasn't the point I was making.  We have injuries too, fuck you knocked Decker out right away.

If Ben had a critical career threatening injury he wouldn't be out there on the freaking field.  He has an injury that is painful but he can, as we saw very well in the 2nd half, play though it.  He limped around when not in play but passed good when he had the chance every single time--even running it several times himself.  The times he did not pass well he was under pressure and that's to our credit, not his fucking foot.  For years they've talked about how tough Ben is, now you're going to say we lost because of a hurt foot haha...

Oh, as for our fans giving you guys some shit, don't for a fucking second think you clowns didn't do the same fucking thing to us.  I remember quite well the same kind of shit happening by steelers fans... actually it happens a lot when we lose by whatever team.  Don't fucking act like the Broncos are low class, this shit goes on across the country.  Some fans are worse and it's not the broncos fans.  Fucking Raiders fans, or Jets fans OMG...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2012, 12:49:36 PM »
Oh wait, I didn't even click on that article until now... Earl is upset over a sign that reads, "how bout that Tebow"

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA... you're fucking shitting me...  You're going to call us low class over that?  I imagined groups of people stalking steelers fans or something because that's the kind of shit I've seen from other teams on many occations.  

A fucking sign Earl... ahaha... really!!!!

Ohhhhh.... I so sorry :'( :'( :'( :'( haha...

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2012, 01:53:58 PM »
No, that's what McDaniels did to us.  That's the first year I ever remember feeling the fucking worst and just hoping to climb out of a crater the next year.

No I don't miss Shanahan, I don't live in the past and that wasn't the point I was making.  We have injuries too, fuck you knocked Decker out right away.

If Ben had a critical career threatening injury he wouldn't be out there on the freaking field.  He has an injury that is painful but he can, as we saw very well in the 2nd half, play though it.  He limped around when not in play but passed good when he had the chance every single time--even running it several times himself.  The times he did not pass well he was under pressure and that's to our credit, not his fucking foot.  For years they've talked about how tough Ben is, now you're going to say we lost because of a hurt foot haha...

Oh, as for our fans giving you guys some shit, don't for a fucking second think you clowns didn't do the same fucking thing to us.  I remember quite well the same kind of shit happening by steelers fans... actually it happens a lot when we lose by whatever team.  Don't fucking act like the Broncos are low class, this shit goes on across the country.  Some fans are worse and it's not the broncos fans.  Fucking Raiders fans, or Jets fans OMG...

Josh McDaniels drafted Tim Tebow and Demariyus Thomas. Why the hate for McDaniels?
D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2012, 02:23:47 PM »
Josh McDaniels drafted Tim Tebow and Demariyus Thomas. Why the hate for McDaniels?
with all of the good players he pissed off, chased off or flat got rid of on his own I figured McDaniels must have been a Tebow hater and drafted him thinking he was putting one more nail in the Broncos.

McDaniels comes straight from years with a quarterback like Brady and he thinks Tebow is the shit?? when 85% of the business is saying no fucking way...  Yea... I'm not sure I buy that lol.

That's conspiracy talk and I don't actually believe that but I joke about it often because McDaniels made it look like it's true.  I just figure the guy was in way fucking over his head and fucked up everything.  Thank god we got something out of that nightmare. 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #65 on: January 11, 2012, 11:34:13 AM »
Oh wait, I didn't even click on that article until now... Earl is upset over a sign that reads, "how bout that Tebow"

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA... you're fucking shitting me...  You're going to call us low class over that?  I imagined groups of people stalking steelers fans or something because that's the kind of shit I've seen from other teams on many occations.  

A fucking sign Earl... ahaha... really!!!!

Ohhhhh.... I so sorry :'( :'( :'( :'( haha...

those steeler fans paid good money to see another steeler playoff victory hundred of miles away, it didn't happen

they are feeling dejected enough, they don't need to be mocked by an airline

imagine if the steelers got away with this, people are still whining about the refs "favoring" the steelers even when they lose ::)

http://www.mercurynews.com/sports-headlines/ci_19706529

even a columnist talking shit about america's most livable city and america's newest In city, nobody in denver has the class of tim tebow

http://www.denverpost.com/kiszla/ci_19702679

E
E

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #66 on: January 11, 2012, 04:30:30 PM »

:D :D
D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 09, 2012, 09:19:03 PM »
revenge denied ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #68 on: September 09, 2012, 11:05:03 PM »
revenge?

i wasn't thinking about revenge after losing a playoff game in a season where my team had zero shot of winning the super bowl, if i was i sure as hell wouldn't think of a week 1 win as "revenge"

clearly this game meant more to you than me, hence you bumping up this 9 month old thread, i never see you gloat about beating any other team though maybe that is because the broncos haven't won many meaningful games in recent years

like i told you in january, you can have that playoff win and this week 1 win, the mighty steelers were beat up then and are very beat up this early in the season too

us steeler fans will keep the 2005 afc title game you admitted has been bothering you since that january 2006 afternoon :-*

E
E

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 10, 2012, 01:13:12 AM »
I wasn't even talking to you.  Did I quote you earl?  This game was touted all week long as a payback game for the steelers. I thought that was stupid too, payback for what? Us getting payback? but if that's the way everyone wanted to see it, DENIED lol...  Only reason I bumped this thread.  I didn't come up with it, everyone else did.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #70 on: September 10, 2012, 09:54:25 AM »
I wasn't even talking to you.  Did I quote you earl?  This game was touted all week long as a payback game for the steelers. I thought that was stupid too, payback for what? Us getting payback? but if that's the way everyone wanted to see it, DENIED lol...  Only reason I bumped this thread.  I didn't come up with it, everyone else did.

right you weren't talking to me, who here is the "steeler guy" ::)

i never heard anywhere about this being a "payback" game, that's probably something your local media made up

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #71 on: February 02, 2014, 07:30:44 PM »
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #72 on: February 04, 2014, 01:12:48 PM »
lol...that's cold....honestly though....I had a strong feeling Seattle would beat up on Denver. Defense wins championships...old cliche but true....Denver's O-line played awful. Even though Peyton was only sacked once, his timing was disrupted all day. Seattle was by far the best defense Denver faced all season. And typical Manning showed his true colors in the postseason. Not to mention he looked very old out there. What a horrible game to watch. Just terrible.

And NO.....the 2013 Seattle defense is no where near as good as the Ravens' 2000 defense. Not even close.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #73 on: February 04, 2014, 02:24:16 PM »
And NO.....the 2013 Seattle defense is no where near as good as the Ravens' 2000 defense. Not even close.

This article agrees with you.

http://nypost.com/2014/02/03/where-do-the-seahawks-rank-here-are-the-top-10-defenses-ever/
Y

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #74 on: February 04, 2014, 04:26:44 PM »
This article agrees with you.

http://nypost.com/2014/02/03/where-do-the-seahawks-rank-here-are-the-top-10-defenses-ever/

I'm obviously biased...but the 2000 defense was just plain nasty. Many point to Ray Lewis as the focal point but it all started with the D-line(especially in the interior) and Rod Woodson anchoring the secondary as a free safety. Sam Adams and Siragusa freed up those linebackers to make tons of plays.

Good article.