Author Topic: Come meet Derek Anthony at the 2012 Arnold Expo  (Read 83131 times)

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
Re: Come meet Derek Anthony at the 2012 Arnold Expo
« Reply #375 on: January 11, 2012, 12:57:47 PM »
all the guys with oil get an old look in the face and their hair starts to grey young.  it happen to greg and is happening to that fool with the big arms people post.  system is sick.  body can't keep absorbing that shit, can't be diluted because the oils are pretty insoluble.  it's not like they piss or shit it out. dumbasses!

^THIS

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
Some believe that those two guys cost a lot of Hollywood production companies Billions of dollars. Definitely some people you really don't want to fuck with.

And what are you suggesting here? Coincidence?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #377 on: January 11, 2012, 03:04:01 PM »
  all drugs...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Yes these two fellows were the tops when it came to film critics. I believe Ebert has lost the ability to speak with this cancer. Such a shame.

Bad things do happen to good people. Neither of these guys did anything to deserve the curve ball life threw them. This could happen to anyone though. There is no way to insulate oneself from the slings and arrows of life.
Nonsense. I would argue that Ebert has not only gained empathy, he has gained a voice, despite losing a vocal one. He's writing the best stuff of his life right now. Check it out. In this shitty world, he's making a serious positive. 

http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #379 on: January 11, 2012, 03:13:08 PM »
x6

Balloon

• Getbig III
Derek Anthony Disrespects the Mafia
« Reply #380 on: January 11, 2012, 03:24:43 PM »
Derek's in hot water. He's tattooed his back with the phrase "La Cosa Nostra" (The mafia, "This thing of ours")

Of course Derek has no connections to organized crime, he knows only a handful of Italian Phrases, Has never visited Italy etc....

He's cheapening a code of honor. Worshiping the Guido, Psuedo-gangsta Bullshit.

the trainer

Re: Derek Anthony Disrespects the Mafia
« Reply #381 on: January 11, 2012, 03:31:37 PM »
With all the gay for pay that derek anthony has done i am surprised that he is not wealthy or does he give away his ass for free.

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #382 on: January 11, 2012, 03:42:38 PM »
Synthol in the Traps? What a clown this loser is.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #383 on: January 11, 2012, 03:44:55 PM »
Derek's in hot water. He's tattooed his back with the phrase "La Cosa Nostra" (The mafia, "This thing of ours")

Of course Derek has no connections to organized crime, he knows only a handful of Italian Phrases, Has never visited Italy etc....

Derek cheapens the whole human race, what is your real point?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #384 on: January 11, 2012, 03:47:53 PM »
With all that synthol pumped in every single 'muscle' he must be on a ton of antibiotics + the antiviral meds for H_V. Guy looks like he could/will drop dead at any moment.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #385 on: January 11, 2012, 04:09:22 PM »
In Russia, if he was carrying Russian mafia tats without being a member, the real mafia guys would feel entitled to cut the tattooed skin off.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #386 on: January 11, 2012, 04:11:24 PM »
Fools, he is paying homage to the G4P Mafia...
You can bend them over, but you can't break them.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #387 on: January 11, 2012, 04:14:09 PM »
In Russia, if he was carrying Russian mafia tats without being a member, the real mafia guys would feel entitled to cut the tattooed skin off.

isn't that how it happends in all gangs. I can remember that shit happen to fellas in sweden also.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: January 11, 2012, 04:14:55 PM »
Fools, he is paying homage to the G4P Mafia...
You can bend them over, but you can't break them.

LMAO!  Seriously this guy is a fucking clown.  Nothing tougher or more bad ass than some drugged up bodybuilder who spreads his ass cheeks with a La Cosa Nostra tattoo on his back.  LOL...........if the bodybuilder can't get ANYMORE cliche than that.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: January 11, 2012, 04:15:40 PM »

WRONG!!! derek is a much feared gay mafia dong !

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #390 on: January 11, 2012, 04:16:46 PM »
isn't that how it happends in all gangs. I can remember that shit happen to fellas in sweden also.

Don't know about other gangs.

I watched this documentary called "The Mark of Cain" about prison life in Russia.

They've got special tats for murder, robbery, battery etc

If you're a member and you wear one for murder and it turns out that you haven't murdered anyone, you're in a world of shit...

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #391 on: January 11, 2012, 04:19:13 PM »
Very dumb move, there are mobsters who wouldn't take kindly to that at all and couldn't just let that go if it was seen by one of them. They would definitely inquire about the details of that tattoo with him, intimately  ;) Word of advice, keep that covered up at the beach or in public because you might run into the wrong people and have a real bad fucking day lol  ;D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #392 on: January 11, 2012, 04:19:38 PM »
It's quite laughable really seeing as anybody connected never uses the the FBI term "La Cosa Nostra" and refers to it as "Cosa Nostra". Derek has tattooed his ignorant outsider status on his back until the day he dies - which probably won't be too long judging by his fucked up face..
O

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #393 on: January 11, 2012, 04:19:47 PM »

LMAO!  Seriously this guy is a fucking clown.  Nothing tougher or more bad ass than some drugged up bodybuilder who spreads his ass cheeks with a La Cosa Nostra tattoo on his back.  LOL...........if the bodybuilder can't get ANYMORE cliche than that.

;D That was some funny shit.

L.L

« Reply #394 on: January 11, 2012, 04:22:22 PM »
Il tuo italiano è orribile ....he doesnt even speak the language correctly ...to real 100% italians like my dad the mafia is not something  youre proud of ..it's a shame, a disgrace to most italians , they hate to be indentify with such organization..Derek Springer is not italian , hes just a poser .

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #395 on: January 11, 2012, 04:22:58 PM »
It's quite laughable really seeing as anybody connected never uses the the FBI term "La Cosa Nostra" and refers to it as "Cosa Nostra". Derek has tattooed his ignorant outsider status on his back until the day he dies - which probably won't be too long judging by his fucked up face..
Absolute fockin truth..
H

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Nonsense. I would argue that Ebert has not only gained empathy, he has gained a voice, despite losing a vocal one. He's writing the best stuff of his life right now. Check it out. In this shitty world, he's making a serious positive. 

http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/

Why are you calling "nonsense" to my post? Is it because Roger Ebert has a less then perfect past, what with alcoholism? I am glad that he has found a voice with writing. He's an interesting and intelligent person. He should be "heard" one way or the other.

I still say that bad things sometimes happen to good people. Illness is not a punishment for past sins.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Why are you calling "nonsense" to my post? Is it because Roger Ebert has a less then perfect past, what with alcoholism? I am glad that he has found a voice with writing. He's an interesting and intelligent person. He should be "heard" one way or the other.

I still say that bad things sometimes happen to good people. Illness is not a punishment for past sins.
Hmm. No. Ebert's been quite open about his past. Odd that you bring it up apropos of ...something?
Anyway, if I've offended you, please accept my apology(ies).

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: January 11, 2012, 07:17:32 PM »

La Catsu Nostra would have been more appropriate

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #399 on: January 11, 2012, 07:22:45 PM »
he doesnt even speak the language correctly ...to real 100% italians like my dad the mafia is not something  youre proud of ..it's a shame, a disgrace to most italians , they hate to be indentify with such organization..Derek Springer is not italian , hes just a poser .
disgraziale.