Author Topic: Kigtropin - the power of pharma grade gh  (Read 131821 times)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Re: S P E C I A L - A N N O U N C M E N T
« Reply #100 on: January 09, 2012, 09:54:14 AM »
Actually you did approve him and DL in a thread, you said he was good to go, that is why a lot of people jumped in and ordered from Kami.  I will find that thread.

You wrote:

and tell kimakoo yookizuri ,,thats his new name in the thunderdome,,the new IRON CHEF! gh15 wish him and family very VERY happy holiday and may the pwoer to produce such high quality gh remain for he is  giving hope to many bodybuild around the globe,, finaly chiaved pharma grade gh and deliver it to bodybuild who struggle with no connections ,,

so he deserve a good happy year blessings and the appreciation of the bodybuild industry for he achived  GREAT thing

gh15 approved

Then you approved smoofcat and bboy who both wrote stellar reviews about Kami Kigs.  You even sent out a post prayer to protect Kami.

So what gives now?
x2

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #101 on: January 09, 2012, 09:55:09 AM »
no you got what god of hormones has in the fridge,, what i have is what you have ,, and i small stinky fish ,, what i have is what blp has...

it does have bubbles the tecure is lighter! if i have to guess it may be underdose gh

gh15 approved

I HAVE DL'S KIGTROPINA AND KAMI'S KIGTROPINA.

IVE USED 2 VIALS OF DL'S,AND ONE OF KAMI'S. ALL RECONSTITUTED THE SAME.

ARE YOU SAYING MY KAMI ONE IS FAKE TOO? THIS WILL NOT END WELL.ILL FLY DOWN THERE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #102 on: January 09, 2012, 09:56:01 AM »
Actually you did approve him and DL in a thread, you said he was good to go, that is why a lot of people jumped in and ordered from Kami.  I will find that thread.

You wrote:

and tell kimakoo yookizuri ,,thats his new name in the thunderdome,,the new IRON CHEF! gh15 wish him and family very VERY happy holiday and may the pwoer to produce such high quality gh remain for he is  giving hope to many bodybuild around the globe,, finaly chiaved pharma grade gh and deliver it to bodybuild who struggle with no connections ,,

so he deserve a good happy year blessings and the appreciation of the bodybuild industry for he achived  GREAT thing

gh15 approved

Then you approved smoofcat and bboy who both wrote stellar reviews about Kami Kigs.  You even sent out a post prayer to protect Kami.

So what gives now?

i dont knwo the fella,, i went by bboy and the comliments evryone gave kigs from him ...who i knwo is dl ,, notice never approved kamikaze never knew who he was before other brought him up and i went with it for those fellas has credability as simpel as that

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #103 on: January 09, 2012, 09:56:52 AM »

You wrote:

gh15 approved

So what gives now?

dont start balonie,, the kamikze fella also had stamped boxes...they were legit boxes,,,those are the ones they use!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #104 on: January 09, 2012, 09:57:36 AM »
i dont knwo the fella,, i went by bboy and the comliments evryone gave kigs from him ...who i knwo is dl ,, notice never approved kamikaze never knew who he was before other brought him up and i went with it for those fellas has credability as simpel as that

gh15 approved

But if you approve of guys who approve of Kami Kigs then that was enough to send a lot of getbiggers to Kami and ordered.  That is why I ordered.  Smoof wrote a lot of good reviews, you approved of Smoof and bboy.  Those guys convinced a lot of guys to go and order from Kami.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #105 on: January 09, 2012, 09:58:32 AM »

ARE YOU SAYING MY KAMI ONE IS FAKE TOO? THIS WILL NOT END WELL.ILL FLY DOWN THERE.

its not the same ,, i have exatly what you have,, it seem to be same...but no it is faster in the printed one,, i suspect lower dose gh

gh15 approved
fallen angel

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #106 on: January 09, 2012, 09:59:39 AM »
dont start balonie,, the kamikze fella also had stamped boxes...they were legit boxes,,,those are the ones they use!

gh15 approved

Not starting balonie.  You approved of those guys and a lot of people went on to order from Kami because of it.  There was no talk of print vs. Stamped until a day or two ago, but back in December read the thread from the start about Kami.  You even told people to pray for Kami's safety.  I am NOT making this up.  This is shit I read posted and it is still all right there in that Kig thread.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: January 09, 2012, 10:00:27 AM »
its not the same ,, i have exatly what you have,, it seem to be same...but no it is faster in the printed one,, i suspect lower dose gh

gh15 approved

>:(

HE BETTER RESPOND ASAP. guy. THATS A LOT OF GOD DAMN MONEY.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #108 on: January 09, 2012, 10:00:47 AM »

wehat i say is that th eprinted ones MAY BE LOWER DOSE GH! ,, ti has bubbles small bubbles but it is lighter like damn gas...the puck volume you can tell the dif is in the floating of the puck when you let it move in the vial.... it has less density ! it stil dosnt disolve on the spot...and it does have little bubbles but it is less dense bubbles ,, it doesnt create thick mixure like the stamped box vials...

which mean in most case slowe dose gh

to profesinal eye which is what i have that what it mean

gh15 approved
fallen angel

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #109 on: January 09, 2012, 10:01:48 AM »
Here is Pellius post.

pellius
 Getbig V

RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011

Re: Kigtropin

« Reply #203 on: December 26, 2011, 03:22:03 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to give my experience with K. I was very, very leery of him because I never  heard of him and he didn't have the rep or endorsement that DL had. And I was pooling my money with some others so we could buy over 20 kits and hopefully get a better price and didn't want to risk losing other people's money. Everyone wanted to go with the safest sure thing alternative and go with the Novos but I convinced them to go with the kigs so I felt a personal responsibility that everything goes as planned. That's why I was so nervous going with K. He seemed solid. A lot of good reviews from real people that I am familiar with on this board. And also b-boy's endorsement. But I thought b-boy was wrong about Provider. The guy was a jerk and his product crap. For the first time in my life I had a moonface and cankles on just 4ius/day. So I still had my doubts about K. But he gave me a far better price (which also made me suspicious) and his customer service was way better than DL and Emin. The thing that most comes across with K is that he really wants to please and satisfy his customers. He excels in the one thing that is most important to the customer and probably the biggest pain in the ass to the supplier -- and that is communication. He always answers email quickly and patiently. No scolding posts on boards about how he doesn't work weekends, has a life too, and this isn't Walmart. He really gives the impression that he works his butt off and has a passion for providing good service. And though I know that once things are sent off it's no longer in his control and he doesn't have any influence with the mailing service I still couldn't resist inquiring about no change in mailing status and it seems things were just sitting. Most of the money I sent him wasn't mine. And I could only imagine all the emails he gets but he still, within a couple of hours, replied and reassured me that because of the holiday season things were backed up and there would be a few days delay but not to worry.

Better prices, better service, better personality there is no comparison as to whom you should choose. My only concern is that if he is able to keep up this pace for any length of time. Provided Kigs can maintain their quality Kami's business will just keep growing and growing since he is clearly a better provider. I think it would take at least 3-5 years of consistently good service to earn the status of "golden." And many more years under your belt before you reach legendary status of a Nordy and Homer simpson. If K is in it for the long haul and has what it takes then he's destined to be a millionaire and the rest of us will be eternally blessed to have him. 

In addition to stranger, Nordy and Homer simpson; we should now include K in our nightly prayers so that God can keep him safe and prosperous for helping others improve and better their lives and for making this world a better place

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: January 09, 2012, 10:02:37 AM »
wehat i say is that th eprinted ones MAY BE LOWER DOSE GH! ,, ti has bubbles small bubbles but it is lighter like damn gas...the puck volume you can tell the dif is in the floating of the puck when you let it move in the vial.... it has less density ! it stil dosnt disolve on the spot...and it does have little bubbles but it is less dense bubbles ,, it doesnt create thick mixure like the stamped box vials...

which mean in most case slowe dose gh

to profesinal eye which is what i have that what it mean

gh15 approved

AH GODDAMNIT. SEE I CANNOT TELL THOSE KINDS OF DIFFERENCES. I'M GOING TO VIDEO RECORD IT THE NEXT TIME I GET IT FROM MY KAMI STASH, YOU TELL ME IF IT'S LEGIT.

BUT guy. THAT'S ONE DUDE SAID. IT'S NOT 10IU, IT'S LOWDOSED. IT'S 6IU, SEE FOR YOURSELF.THE DUDE ON THE HYGE'S SAID THAT. HE SAID HE USED 8IU HYGE'S WHICH WAS FAR SUPERIOR TO 10IU KIGS.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #111 on: January 09, 2012, 10:03:14 AM »
But if you approve of guys who approve of Kami Kigs then that was enough to send a lot of getbiggers to Kami and ordered.  That is why I ordered.  Smoof wrote a lot of good reviews, you approved of Smoof and bboy.  Those guys convinced a lot of guys to go and order from Kami.

'
and that is why his busines is at high risk now,, one word from me FINISH SUPPLIERS,, i alredy done this before,, one word for me clean stock from suplier shelf but it also can finish supplier,, and this may the case becausse im furious,,im basicaly wait for blp to give me final judment i have another elf that i will ask to giv efinal judgment and that is it ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: January 09, 2012, 10:03:37 AM »
Here is Pellius post.

pellius
 Getbig V

RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011

Re: Kigtropin

« Reply #203 on: December 26, 2011, 03:22:03 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to give my experience with K. I was very, very leery of him because I never  heard of him and he didn't have the rep or endorsement that DL had. And I was pooling my money with some others so we could buy over 20 kits and hopefully get a better price and didn't want to risk losing other people's money. Everyone wanted to go with the safest sure thing alternative and go with the Novos but I convinced them to go with the kigs so I felt a personal responsibility that everything goes as planned. That's why I was so nervous going with K. He seemed solid. A lot of good reviews from real people that I am familiar with on this board. And also b-boy's endorsement. But I thought b-boy was wrong about Provider. The guy was a jerk and his product crap. For the first time in my life I had a moonface and cankles on just 4ius/day. So I still had my doubts about K. But he gave me a far better price (which also made me suspicious) and his customer service was way better than DL and Emin. The thing that most comes across with K is that he really wants to please and satisfy his customers. He excels in the one thing that is most important to the customer and probably the biggest pain in the ass to the supplier -- and that is communication. He always answers email quickly and patiently. No scolding posts on boards about how he doesn't work weekends, has a life too, and this isn't Walmart. He really gives the impression that he works his butt off and has a passion for providing good service. And though I know that once things are sent off it's no longer in his control and he doesn't have any influence with the mailing service I still couldn't resist inquiring about no change in mailing status and it seems things were just sitting. Most of the money I sent him wasn't mine. And I could only imagine all the emails he gets but he still, within a couple of hours, replied and reassured me that because of the holiday season things were backed up and there would be a few days delay but not to worry.

Better prices, better service, better personality there is no comparison as to whom you should choose. My only concern is that if he is able to keep up this pace for any length of time. Provided Kigs can maintain their quality Kami's business will just keep growing and growing since he is clearly a better provider. I think it would take at least 3-5 years of consistently good service to earn the status of "golden." And many more years under your belt before you reach legendary status of a Nordy and Homer simpson. If K is in it for the long haul and has what it takes then he's destined to be a millionaire and the rest of us will be eternally blessed to have him. 

In addition to stranger, Nordy and Homer simpson; we should now include K in our nightly prayers so that God can keep him safe and prosperous for helping others improve and better their lives and for making this world a better place

ALRIGHT WE GET THAT BRO, BUT LET'S DEAL WITH THE ISSUE AT HAND.

YOU, ME, AND MANY OTHERS HAVE BALONIE ON THEIR HANDS. LET'S GET THIS ISSUE FIRST. GH15 HAS THE POWER TO CUT HIM OFF, LET'S GET THIS DEALT WITH FIRST.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
Re: the power of pharma grade gh kigtropin
« Reply #113 on: January 09, 2012, 10:04:21 AM »
WHAT?

WHOD U ORDER THE KIGS FROM? KAMI, DL? OR DID YOU GO STRAIGHT FROM THE TAP?

re I'm not discussing it on an open forum...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #114 on: January 09, 2012, 10:04:24 AM »

the smooth fella have the stamped  boxes nto printed now he got the printed ones...the printed ones may stil be legit,, we will see blp will be the final nail in his coffin ,, if blp say its not that that supplier is finished

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #115 on: January 09, 2012, 10:06:07 AM »
Not starting balonie.  You approved of those guys and a lot of people went on to order from Kami because of it.  There was no talk of print vs. Stamped until a day or two ago, but back in December read the thread from the start about Kami.  You even told people to pray for Kami's safety.  I am NOT making this up.  This is shit I read posted and it is still all right there in that Kig thread.

because kigs were in stamped boxes....and they are and were legit pharma grade,, remember IM NTO IN CHINA DOING THE KIGTROPIN,, i approve what elf report,, and the report of kigs by elfs and i tried myself its extra ordinary ,, all my elfs approve it with flying colors,, then came the printed boxes aroudn xmas....

gh15 approved
fallen angel

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: January 09, 2012, 10:07:57 AM »
because kigs were in stamped boxes....and they are and were legit pharma grade,, remember IM NTO IN CHINA DOING THE KIGTROPIN,, i approve what elf report,, and the report of kigs by elfs and i tried myself its extra ordinary ,, all my elfs approve it with flying colors,, then came the printed boxes aroudn xmas....

gh15 approved

MINE R STAMPED.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #117 on: January 09, 2012, 10:10:50 AM »
ALRIGHT WE GET THAT BRO, BUT LET'S DEAL WITH THE ISSUE AT HAND.

YOU, ME, AND MANY OTHERS HAVE BALONIE ON THEIR HANDS. LET'S GET THIS ISSUE FIRST. GH15 HAS THE POWER TO CUT HIM OFF, LET'S GET THIS DEALT WITH FIRST.

man od stel doesnt get it that i could be like other filt in the cult and just say its all dandy ,, dont you see i have no fucking agenda,, i actualy care,, im trying to help here with this thing,, i could just say its all legit suck cock,, i actualy went and checked it myself ,, i told you before i have no agenda i can nto be bought,, i had company try to gh15 approved stamp for 20k and i refused,, i hate filt ,, and this doesnt look good for kamikaze,, do i owe apology to slin ....no he had the stamp box...he may be right and he used balonie gh that was replaced but it ned to be checked,,

insted of divert from subject help to solve it,,

when someone gone missing you have few hours to find them then they ar dead...you need to make impact now! you need to make sure kamikaze know he has 22 hours to let me know whats up with this otherwize his busines is gone no one will ever buy from him again ,, now yes he can change names the problem is he will be tracked like other i finished in the past,, i hate filt

gh15 approved
fallen angel

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: January 09, 2012, 10:12:11 AM »
KAMI KNOWS.

THE REAL ISSUE HERE IS PEOPLE WITH STAMPED BOXES, DID THEY GET THOSE NON-DISSOLVING VIALS?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
Re: the power of pharma grade gh kigtropin
« Reply #119 on: January 09, 2012, 10:12:33 AM »

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #120 on: January 09, 2012, 10:17:40 AM »
MINE R STAMPED.

you have both stamped and printed boxes right?
fallen angel

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #121 on: January 09, 2012, 10:23:48 AM »
Alright, there are still stamped ones going around.  The man. date and expiry date is stamped on the vial as well (same date on vials as on box).  So, what do the printed kigs have on the vials??  Trying to figure out if these new ones are being put in old stamped boxes..

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: January 09, 2012, 10:28:03 AM »
you have both stamped and printed boxes right?

YOU MEAN STAMPED ON THE SIDES?

I HAVE ONLY STAMPED.ALL 10 KITS, 5 FROM KAMI AND 5 FROM DL, ALL 10 ARE STAMPED ON THE SIDE. AS POSTED BEFORE

REMOVING PICTURE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
« Reply #123 on: January 09, 2012, 10:28:22 AM »
CUROIUS HOW MUCH DO THESE GUYS CHARGE FOR 100 IU KIT I HAVENT TRIED GH BECAUSE IT SEEMS TOO EXPENSIVE LOCAL GUY SELL FOR $400 PER KIT BUT IT SEEMS MANY GETBIGGERS MUST GET FOR CHEAPER IF IT IS THIS COMMON WHAT IS FAIR PRICE PER KIT???

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: January 09, 2012, 10:33:08 AM »
CUROIUS HOW MUCH DO THESE GUYS CHARGE FOR 100 IU KIT I HAVENT TRIED GH BECAUSE IT SEEMS TOO EXPENSIVE LOCAL GUY SELL FOR $400 PER KIT BUT IT SEEMS MANY GETBIGGERS MUST GET FOR CHEAPER IF IT IS THIS COMMON WHAT IS FAIR PRICE PER KIT???

DO NOT COME HERE AND POST IN ALL CAPS.

those are legit kigs,, th stamped ones ,, you ahve no printed ones,, you are ok

the fellas hwo complain about weak gh has the PRINTED BOXES,, he will knwo what gh15 is talking about

gh15 approved

THAT SUCKS FOR THE OTHER PEOPLE. THAT NEEDS  TO BE STRAIGTHENED OUT.

MEDICATED BY STRANGO