Author Topic: Kigtropin - the power of pharma grade gh  (Read 131813 times)

lyquid

• Getbig III
Re: S P E C I A L - A N N O U N C M E N T
« Reply #75 on: January 09, 2012, 09:39:18 AM »
You idiots are all going to end up with grotesque hands and feet like Ronnie Coleman.

mot off five iu a day and not year round. Maybe forty iu for ten yrs

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #76 on: January 09, 2012, 09:39:53 AM »
it should dissolve SLOW,, this is how legit gh is dissolve slow or slower ,, this one dissolve faster than the stamped box

gh15 approved
fallen angel

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #77 on: January 09, 2012, 09:40:00 AM »
This is not good.  A lot of people here.  A lot ordered in the last month from him.  If what you say is true then a LOT of people got fucked over.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #78 on: January 09, 2012, 09:40:42 AM »
no,, slin has the old style the stamped they are ok ,, UNLES they sent him new vials...in old stamped box or did a combo of something here,, right now the actual puck look to me thinner when it mix with water,, more like the bunk gh i have seen before plenty time,, might be underdose since there are bubbles ...small bubbles but very light gas type bubbles very light in formation ...many but light! it also disove faster than the stamped box,,

i am furious ,, i wil bring down his business if he doesnt contact me with detailed explanation about this

gh15 approved

RIGHT, THE BOX IS ONE WAY. THE VIAL IS ANOTHER. IF THE VIAL DOESN'T DISSOLVE THE WAY ALL THE OTHER ONE'S DO IT'S BEEN SWITCHED.

YOU HAVE DISSOLVING VIALS IN THOSE REPLICA BOXES THAT WORK AND WORK LIKE REAL KIGTROPINA. THIS IS THE OPPOSITE OF THAT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: January 09, 2012, 09:41:43 AM »
glad as fuck I omly got a small amoumt from diff supplier.

can't make up my mind to get novos or nd blues off nordic tho.

which is more tired ad true

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #80 on: January 09, 2012, 09:42:09 AM »

1/09  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

world will never be the same again  :o

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: January 09, 2012, 09:42:58 AM »
glad as fuck I omly got a small amoumt from diff supplier.

can't make up my mind to get novos or nd blues off nordic tho.

which is more tired ad true

I THINK REARDEN'S USED BOF. EITHER WAYS NOVOS ARE AWESOME.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #82 on: January 09, 2012, 09:43:40 AM »
I have sent this thread to CNN's iReport division

nosleep

• Getbig IV
Re: the power of pharma grade gh kigtropin
« Reply #83 on: January 09, 2012, 09:44:06 AM »
Been on Kigs for 10 days, well I forgot to take it twice....5iu ED and loving it, seeing changes already, not a drastic as the pics shown but delts have popped and Im getting leaner eating whatever I choose.

WHOD U ORDER FROM?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #84 on: January 09, 2012, 09:46:06 AM »
This is not good.  A lot of people here.  A lot ordered in the last month from him.  If what you say is true then a LOT of people got fucked over.

half orders,, you are not ordering from him any more until i get detail explanation ,, I NEVER APPROVED THAT FELLA i only apprved DL ,, this one brought here out of no where i didnt even know who he was,, HE HAS 24 HOURS ACTUALY 23 HOURS TO GIEV ME DETAIL EXPLANATION ,, no one buy anything,, this go to all around the world all boardings all fellas who buy gh ,, HALF ALL ORDERS FROM THIS SPECIFIC SUPLIER

gh15 approved
fallen angel

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: January 09, 2012, 09:46:23 AM »
I THINK REARDEN'S USED BOF. EITHER WAYS NOVOS ARE AWESOME.

bof is what. Minds drawing a blamk. There goes the Ms. Lol.

but mobotropims better tham the blue tops tham probably

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #86 on: January 09, 2012, 09:46:29 AM »
This shouldn't be taken lightly.  Kami has been good to his customers so not sure what the hell is happening with the latest batch.  I really don't think he is doing something wrong. I think possibly it is the lab that screwed up.

But if the product with the code you mentioned GH is not right then Kami needs to reply here and then compensate people that ordered from him with the correct product.

GH15 what is printed code on the side of the box you mentioned?

Do you have DL vials to mix and compare to? 

You said you compared stamped box to printed box.  Are they both from Kami?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #87 on: January 09, 2012, 09:47:16 AM »
Sounds like you are not prepared to sacrifice to win, Mr. Anabolic.

;D

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: January 09, 2012, 09:48:08 AM »
I MEAN BOTH AS IN BOF. :D

AS FOR YOU GH15, YES NEVER APPROVED, BUT NEVER DENIED AND APPROVED BY OTHER RESPECTED MEMBERS. WE MAY HAVE GOTTEN DUPED. WE'LL SEE.

AGAIN, I THINK I AM LUCKY AND GOT LEGIT ONES BUT AS FAR AS I KNOW I ORDERED THE SAME TIME AS SLINPIMP, MAX B, AND A WEEK OR SO EARLIER THAN OKAMI.LET'S SEE THERES. BLP ALSO IS VERY SERIOUS BODYBUILD. HE KNOWS WHATS UP.

MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #89 on: January 09, 2012, 09:48:11 AM »

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #90 on: January 09, 2012, 09:49:38 AM »
Shit just got real.
Indeed. Elfs are scrambling, as we speak.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 09, 2012, 09:50:03 AM »

"1"

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: January 09, 2012, 09:50:15 AM »
lol.....myself

WHAT?

WHOD U ORDER THE KIGS FROM? KAMI, DL? OR DID YOU GO STRAIGHT FROM THE TAP?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: January 09, 2012, 09:51:00 AM »

"1"

IS THAT YOURS?

POST THE PICTURE OF THE TOP OF THE BOX, AND THE SIDE OF THE VIAL WHERE THE LABELS MEET.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

thebdog

• Getbig II
« Reply #94 on: January 09, 2012, 09:51:46 AM »
wow!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #95 on: January 09, 2012, 09:51:51 AM »
This shouldn't be taken lightly.  Kami has been good to his customers so not sure what the hell is happening with the latest batch.  I really don't think he is doing something wrong. I think possibly it is the lab that screwed up.

But if the product with the code you mentioned GH is not right then Kami needs to reply here and then compensate people that ordered from him with the correct product.

GH15 what is printed code on the side of the box you mentioned?

Do you have DL vials to mix and compare to? 

You said you compared stamped box to printed box.  Are they both from Kami?

its the damn printed box with the fucking dash -03 ...you know very well what boxes they are .. he knows very well ,, i am furious ,, it does hav ebubbles small bubbles but it is having the structure of thinner type  watery  i dont like it ,, it is not thick clear whiteish typpe of  mixture like stamped boxes are...

ofcours ei have dl vials i have everyones vials ,, my elfs send me gh all the time,, dl vials are the best gh to ever touch americana land,, the printed ones.... i smell stinky fish ,, i mixed it and didnt inject it ,, again it has bubbles but not dense small bubbles more lik elight weight tiny bubbles  ,, i think it may be underdosed gh maybe purity is lower,,

i need detailed explenation ,, i will destroy this them operation to the fucking ground there will be zero customer if i dont get detailed explenation and IF! it is bunk all customers get free stamped legit kigtropin if he want to continue in business,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

chess315

« Reply #96 on: January 09, 2012, 09:52:06 AM »
 I seen this coming from a mile away.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #97 on: January 09, 2012, 09:52:54 AM »
half orders,, you are not ordering from him any more until i get detail explanation ,, I NEVER APPROVED THAT FELLA i only apprved DL ,, this one brought here out of no where i didnt even know who he was,, HE HAS 24 HOURS ACTUALY 23 HOURS TO GIEV ME DETAIL EXPLANATION ,, no one buy anything,, this go to all around the world all boardings all fellas who buy gh ,, HALF ALL ORDERS FROM THIS SPECIFIC SUPLIER

gh15 approved

Actually you did approve him and DL in a thread, you said he was good to go, that is why a lot of people jumped in and ordered from Kami.  I will find that thread.

You wrote:

and tell kimakoo yookizuri ,,thats his new name in the thunderdome,,the new IRON CHEF! gh15 wish him and family very VERY happy holiday and may the pwoer to produce such high quality gh remain for he is  giving hope to many bodybuild around the globe,, finaly chiaved pharma grade gh and deliver it to bodybuild who struggle with no connections ,,

so he deserve a good happy year blessings and the appreciation of the bodybuild industry for he achived  GREAT thing

gh15 approved

Then you approved smoofcat and bboy who both wrote stellar reviews about Kami Kigs.  You even sent out a post prayer to protect Kami.

So what gives now?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #98 on: January 09, 2012, 09:53:25 AM »
I MEAN BOTH AS IN BOF. :D

AS FOR YOU GH15, YES NEVER APPROVED, BUT NEVER DENIED AND APPROVED BY OTHER RESPECTED MEMBERS. WE MAY HAVE GOTTEN DUPED. WE'LL SEE.

AGAIN, I THINK I AM LUCKY AND GOT LEGIT ONES BUT AS FAR AS I KNOW I ORDERED THE SAME TIME AS SLINPIMP, MAX B, AND A WEEK OR SO EARLIER THAN OKAMI.LET'S SEE THERES. BLP ALSO IS VERY SERIOUS BODYBUILD. HE KNOWS WHATS UP.

no you got what god of hormones has in the fridge,, what i have is what you have ,, and i small stinky fish ,, what i have is what blp has...

it does have bubbles the tecure is lighter! if i have to guess it may be underdose gh

gh15 approved
fallen angel

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: January 09, 2012, 09:53:49 AM »
its the damn printed box with the fucking dash -03 ...you know very well what boxes they are .. he knows very well ,, i am furious ,, it does hav ebubbles small bubbles but it is having the structure of thinner type  watery  i dont like it ,, it is not thick clear whiteish typpe of  mixture like stamped boxes are...

ofcours ei have dl vials i have everyones vials ,, my elfs send me gh all the time,, dl vials are the best gh to ever touch americana land,, the printed ones.... i smell stinky fish ,, i mixed it and didnt inject it ,, again it has bubbles but not dense small bubbles more lik elight weight tiny bubbles  ,, i think it may be underdosed gh maybe purity is lower,,

i need detailed explenation ,, i will destroy this them operation to the fucking ground there will be zero customer if i dont get detailed explenation and IF! it is bunk all customers get free stamped legit kigtropin if he want to continue in business,,

gh15 approved

WHATS MORE IMPORTANT HOW IT RECONSTITUTES OR THE BOX WITH THE PRINT/STAMP?

I THINK RECONSTITUTES. THATS MY POINT AND YOU KNOW WHAT SLINPIMP SAID.HIS WAS STAMPED, BUT DIDNT DISSOLVE LIKE U SAID IT SHOULD AND DISSOLVED JUST LIKE U MENTIONED HERE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO