Author Topic: Kigtropin - the power of pharma grade gh  (Read 129768 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: kigtropin new printed box final verdict is coming
« Reply #375 on: January 10, 2012, 01:14:33 AM »
another elf just gave his opinion ,, he has printed and stamp both ,,

he say the printed are 1/3 of the solution thickness of the stamped,, stamp is 12-15 iu  you do the math friends he sayit is 4-5 iu in the printed vials,,he say it look closer to clear water than the stamped that look thicker clearishwhitishdensier  water

well there you have it 2 elfs of my best saying 4-5 iu blp say half dose,, elf nosleep say 6 iu ,, this is what the printed wil probably end up being 4-6iu insted of 15 iu of the stamped

i assume slin injected 4-6 iu of gh insted of 10 or 15 iu and this is why he wsnt hapy yet seen nail growth ,,4iu and 10 iu is big diff  for bodybuildin purposes,,the disturbing thing with slin is that he got the 4 iu in a stamped box! whicih means someone changed the vials from printed box to stamped box

basicaly company cutting corners when it come to the printed boxes my friends,, and i wil have for you tomorow the exact gh15 PERSONAL conclusion in this regard whicih will bring everythign to and end with regad printed vs stamped boxes and vials ,,

if i think it is 2 iu i will say it ,, if i think it is 6 iu i will say it too and if i think it is 10 iu which i probably wont i wil say it too

i try my best to give you best information available in the cult any given moment its just too many pms coming an di prefer only my elfs to contact me inregad to this ,, ONLY APPROVED ELFS

thanks
gh15 approved  
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #376 on: January 10, 2012, 01:17:30 AM »
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #377 on: January 10, 2012, 01:20:25 AM »
and! someone also put papers...of 10iu on 4 iu vials,, if it is the company then they are done ,, and it looks like this is indeed the company,, there is also middle name faker that is checked into ip or eminem they look into it but as of now only pharma grade level gh is kigtropin stamped version not printed

tomorow when i myself actualy on it final verdict wil be given

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Treninghard

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: the power of pharma grade gh kigtropin
« Reply #378 on: January 10, 2012, 01:32:28 AM »

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #379 on: January 10, 2012, 01:48:16 AM »
and! someone also put papers...of 10iu on 4 iu vials,, if it is the company then they are done ,, and it looks like this is indeed the company,, there is also middle name faker that is checked into ip or eminem they look into it but as of now only pharma grade level gh is kigtropin stamped version not printed

tomorow when i myself actualy on it final verdict wil be given

gh15 approved

And they have gotten away with it for years and years. And would continue to do so if not for you. Now we have someone that will shine the light on any and all fraud. You're doing the Lord's work and changing the entire industry.   

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #380 on: January 10, 2012, 01:48:54 AM »
And they have gotten away with it for years and years. And would continue to do so if not for you. Now we have someone that will shine the light on any and all fraud. You're doing the Lord's work and changing the entire industry.   

very well said pellius

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #381 on: January 10, 2012, 02:42:57 AM »
are you the guy in the middle?

looooool

strongrhino

• Getbig II
« Reply #382 on: January 10, 2012, 02:56:55 AM »
The kigs are mutating my shoulders, I'll never be a proper bodybuilder...I only wanna be BIG, 6'5" 250 and wanna get to 280

A joke right? Bunch of fat bubbas drink beer? Keep take that fake shit and look like that.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #383 on: January 10, 2012, 02:57:48 AM »
A joke right? Bunch of fat bubbas drink beer? Keep take that fake shit and look like that.

answer your pms,, i personaly sent you pms ,, 2 of them ,, it is imprtent i need this answers from you

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #384 on: January 10, 2012, 03:07:20 AM »
Look at the hair growth ot the guy to the right! Legit!!
ahahahahahahah  ;D

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #385 on: January 10, 2012, 03:17:38 AM »
is this stamped or printed?  i cant freaking tell

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #386 on: January 10, 2012, 03:18:48 AM »
is this stamped or printed?  i cant freaking tell

Stamped, its g2g
Thunderdome approved

whitewidow

« Reply #387 on: January 10, 2012, 03:41:08 AM »
when truth come out,, not many will like it among the filts,, it comes out big time,, you will see what will happen

2012 march

wait and see,,as of today my followers dont have a country ,, it is global ,, im the most followed internet character in the history of bodybuild,, the most talked about ,, the most truth revealing,, the most honest and truthful and yes i dont lie ,, and thats the reason i got up to status of god,, everyone knows it well for quite few years,, gh15 wasnt born in 2010....it is all there just opeb bible and read

gh15 approved

Yes you do lie! I can prove it and did prove it! ypu want me to post the PM's again? you are a fucking liar!

whitewidow

Re: inregard to kami
« Reply #388 on: January 10, 2012, 04:20:59 AM »
WHO GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT CAPRICE MURRY? tell him to come to the thunderdome since you are his manwhore, NO? i didn't think so he don't have the balls.

you think you are short and thick cap blows you out of the water. love to see you get as thick as him or get wheels like his. you might go pro but you wont make a huge impact. 8months cap went pro. blew up! freekiest legs I ever saw in person! you guys are about the same heaight sso I am comparing you two and he owns you! MD column and MD spread. plus 5th place in the one show he did. and socred he enough to compete in the olypmia but was smart enough to realize bodybuilding is shit for money and takes forever to get to the top ezpeically if your in your 30's. good luck! BTW - he used real deal humatrope and serostim along with Human grade gear from a compound pharmacy. same amount of nolotil as everybody else! thats mutant muscle

whitewidow

« Reply #389 on: January 10, 2012, 04:39:33 AM »
For the record I released the lock on the original thread in the steroid section last night only 15 minutes after I locked it. just to get you all to cool down! I didn't like what I was reading! Gh15 was trying to put down slinpimp for not liking a product. names were being called. I have nothing to do with getting new members registered thats rons deal not mine. and I didn't merge any threads its because Gh15 posted this thread in gossips and opinions section.  DL told everybody in the beginning to watch out for these other kigs! he told everybody he got no cash breaks enen if he bought 20 kits or 500 kits! same price and Kami underdogged him by a good amount so I believe they are old or not the same purity. I know owners of other boards and I have been told there are old kigs floating around and to stay away!

Gh15 already told you guy a year ago who is the most consistent HGH dealer so maaybe stick with him!. as far as I go to avoid all this drama I buy USA grade serostim or humatrope I have the money to and I only use 4Iu's even though i dont want to go pro I have the right to use HGH. I get great results just off of 4IU's of humatrope! anyway everybody keep us posted on the kigs. I told pellius something like this would happen. If you buy kigs go with DL if you really want to play it safe get thanks or novos. konowlede son!

P.S. I have no problem with B-Boy just think when capriese went pro at the same height he blew him away physique wise! being a pro isn't like being a pro basketball player pro bodybuilders don't make that much money and have huge overhead costs. another thing is capriese did not use any UGL products he used top grade USA HGH and gear from a compound pharmacy along with ICN's and other europeann AAS alhavi drol. all sorts of good  shit look at him hanging with victor martinez beiieve me he got good gear not basic UGL product or chinese HGH! I B-Boy all the luck though.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #390 on: January 10, 2012, 04:43:18 AM »
For the record I released the lock on the original thread in the steroid section last night only 15 minutes after I locked it. just to get you all to cool down! I didn't like what I was reading! Gh15 was trying to put down slinpimp for not liking a product. names were being called. I have nothing to do with getting new members registered thats rons deal not mine. and I didn't merge any threads its because Gh15 posted this thread in gossips and opinions section.  DL told everybody in the begining to watch out for these other kigs! he told everybody he got no cash breaks vene if he bought 20 kits or 500 kits! same price and Kami underdogged him by a good amount so I believe they are old or not the same purity. I know owners of other boards and I have been told there are old kigs floating around and to stay away!

Gh15 already told you guy a year ago who is the most consistent HGH dealer so maaybe stick with him!. as far as I go to avoid all this drama I buy USA grade serostim or humatrope I have the money to and I only use 4Iu's even though i dont want to go pro I have the right to use HGH. I get great results just off of 4IU's of humatrope! anyway everybody keep us posted on the kigs. I told pellius something like this would happen. If you buy kigs go with DL if you really want to play it safe get thanks or novos. konowlede son!

P.S. I have no problem with B-Boy just think when capriese went pro at the same heigh he blew him away physique wise! being a pro isn't like being a pro basketball player pro bodybuilders don't make that much money and have huge overhead costs. another thing is cpriese did not use any UGL products he used top grade USA HGH and gear from a compound pharmacy along with ICN's and other europeann AAS alhavi drol. all sorts of good shit look at him hanging with victor martinez beieve mje he got good gear not basic UGL product or chinese HGH! I wish him all the luck though.

stop kiss nordic ass ,, it doesnt work with him this way ,, while euroman adore gh15 nordic truly can not stand you ,,thats the diff!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

martellrui

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #391 on: January 10, 2012, 04:44:37 AM »
WTF? I thought you said you never received?

this is the ones from another supplier! they are legit?
 nothing from kami

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #392 on: January 10, 2012, 04:46:33 AM »
For the record I released the lock on the original thread in the steroid section last night only 15 minutes after I locked it. just to get you all to cool down! I didn't like what I was reading! Gh15 was trying to put down slinpimp for not liking a product. names were being called. I have nothing to do with getting new members registered thats rons deal not mine. and I didn't merge any threads its because Gh15 posted this thread in gossips and opinions section.  DL told everybody in the begining to watch out for these other kigs! he told everybody he got no cash breaks vene if he bought 20 kits or 500 kits! same price and Kami underdogged him by a good amount so I believe they are old or not the same purity. I know owners of other boards and I have been told there are old kigs floating around and to stay away!

P.S. I have no problem with B-Boy just think when capriese went pro at the same heigh he blew him away physique wise! being a pro isn't like being a pro basketball player pro bodybuilders don't make that much money and have huge overhead costs. another thing is cpriese did not use any UGL products he used top grade USA HGH and gear from a compound pharmacy along with ICN's and other europeann AAS alhavi drol. all sorts of good shit look at him hanging with victor martinez beieve mje he got good gear not basic UGL product or chinese HGH! I wish him all the luck though.

yo uhave no idea what you talk about as usual now that i actul read the all blunt of words of yours....dl say kigtropin with print on them is legit and new style from company due to high supply ...thats what he was told ,, well he was told most likley wrong since it is lower dose gh and tonight i will be able to let fellas here know,, i think it is 2 vials print = 1 vial stamp...it is half the dose or so confirmed to me by elfs but i will check myself tonight ,, so dl also is being mislead by company

i thiksn you got loose screw in your head and you are walking very thin line friend really you do

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #393 on: January 10, 2012, 04:49:24 AM »
Yes you do lie! I can prove it and did prove it! ypu want me to post the PM's again? you are a fucking liar!

i never lie,, ever never,,

go ask TOPNOTCHGEAR if gh15 lie,,

i am god do you get what god is? i am invisible i am god and i will prove you within 24 hours that i can bring a all company down if i decide to confim all my elf claims that kigtropin print box is underdose and pass as 10 iu while in reality being 4 iu ,, tonight i wil be able to knwo since it wil b ein my blood ,,

my topnotch brainiac

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #394 on: January 10, 2012, 04:51:32 AM »
and finaly caprise murty was shit,, he never got no wher ein bodybuiild ,, no olympia anythign didnt even win any show to talk about ,, what are you talking about ,, he looked like SHIT absolitly no foundation and only based on hormones,,

caprise ,,, ::) bboy wipe the floor with that caprise

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #395 on: January 10, 2012, 04:51:34 AM »
gh15 is not a pro bb , hes just a drug dealer

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #396 on: January 10, 2012, 04:54:00 AM »
within next 24 hours i may show here my true powers as god of hormones,, stand by ,, i realy hiope i dont ned to do it but my blood is the determined factor,, i am injecting the print box vials tonight into my blood,, i already know from elfs and from rhino that this is 4 iu rhino say maybe even 3 iu...so i knwo i wil have to have 2-3 vials to get 10 iu worth ,, i will do it with 1 vial to see the strength ,, i will do a simple 5 iu then another 5 iu and within 24 hours you wil have all the answers you need ,, inaddition to demonstration of my power

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #397 on: January 10, 2012, 04:55:47 AM »

i beg to difer,, but what does it mater right? you wil never know  ;)

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #398 on: January 10, 2012, 04:56:50 AM »
i beg to difer,, but what does it mater right? you wil never know  ;)

gh15 approved
no i do know, its obvious , you probably know just as much about drugs as any pro bb , but you are not a pro

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #399 on: January 10, 2012, 04:57:10 AM »

could be both. :D