Author Topic: Kigtropin - the power of pharma grade gh  (Read 129833 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: the power of pharma grade gh kigtropin
« Reply #400 on: January 10, 2012, 05:00:15 AM »
no i do know, its obvious , you probably know just as much about drugs as any pro bb , but you are not a pro

yes i am a pro,, if you know i wasnt or yo knew i was you would prove oyur claims,, what matter is one and only one thing,, WHAT I SAY OUT OF MY MOUTH that is what mater,, i make bodybuilders,, i am the only top fella that will say it with no agenda ,, i am truthful! i do it because i find the truth is the only way to save bodybuild,, i wil bury anyone who goes against the truth that include kigtropin if i find the company did what my elfs tell me they did ,, and im talking top of the top elfs! the best in the industry ,, my elfs are furious they are realy really mad at me for waiting even this 24 hours but i give this 24 hours becausde i need my own blod to tell me that before i bring down all company

gh15 approved
fallen angel

muscledupgood

• Getbig II
« Reply #401 on: January 10, 2012, 05:04:38 AM »
This thread grew a lot since lastnight. Looking forward to the results.

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #402 on: January 10, 2012, 05:08:16 AM »
yes i am a pro,, if you know i wasnt or yo knew i was you would prove oyur claims,, what matter is one and only one thing,, WHAT I SAY OUT OF MY MOUTH that is what mater,, i make bodybuilders,, i am the only top fella that will say it with no agenda ,, i am truthful! i do it because i find the truth is the only way to save bodybuild,, i wil bury anyone who goes against the truth that include kigtropin if i find the company did what my elfs tell me they did ,, and im talking top of the top elfs! the best in the industry ,, my elfs are furious they are realy really mad at me for waiting even this 24 hours but i give this 24 hours becausde i need my own blod to tell me that before i bring down all company

gh15 approved
okay im convinced

whitewidow

« Reply #403 on: January 10, 2012, 05:24:32 AM »
stop kiss nordic ass ,, it doesnt work with him this way ,, while euroman adore gh15 nordic truly can not stand you ,,thats the diff!

gh15 approved

I am not kissing nordics ass! I wouldn't ever order from nordic again but I know he has been around for alot longer than kami or DL. MY EURO GUY and I go back and he thinks your a sack of shit. you talked shit about him! you don't want me to bring up those old threads do you? looks like he came through for me. I thought this guy couldn't get shit in the states and all his cutomers are in europe another LIE!

whitewidow

« Reply #404 on: January 10, 2012, 05:28:28 AM »
and finaly caprise murty was shit,, he never got no wher ein bodybuiild ,, no olympia anythign didnt even win any show to talk about ,, what are you talking about ,, he looked like SHIT absolitly no foundation and only based on hormones,,

caprise ,,, ::) bboy wipe the floor with that caprise

gh15 approved

capriese never did more than 1 show and took 5th and placed scored high enough for the olympia. that's not bad for a first show. he actually should of came in the top 3  not top 5!I wish BBoy luck. Top notch I know personally he used to workout at my gym! I moved down south but we still talk daily and I have ordered from him vice versa when I was in thailand years ago.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #405 on: January 10, 2012, 05:31:30 AM »
caprieer did more than 1 show and took 5th and placed scored high enough for the olympia. t hats not bad for a first show. he actually should of came in the top 3  not top 5!I wish BBoy luck. Top notch I know personally he used to workout at my gym! I moved down south but we still talk daily and I have ordered from him vice versa when I was in thailand years ago.
you move dno where all information about you is known ,, everything,, and take strngo vials  out,, you are pissing off thw wrong fellas,, you are a dealer thats what you are ,, you are known and if it wasnt for me you would be down long time ago,, i save your sorry ass because you giv eme enterntainment you fool

gh15 approved
fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #406 on: January 10, 2012, 05:36:01 AM »
you move dno where all information about you is known ,, everything,, and take strngo vials  out,, you are pissing off thw wrong fellas,, you are a dealer thats what you are ,, you are known and if it wasnt for me you would be down long time ago,, i save your sorry ass because you giv eme enterntainment you fool

gh15 approved

pic is down my proof the dude comes through and for me not strango but my overseas guy! The thing is you ,lied. I ordered from my overseas guy, stranger and top notch but I know top nmotch personally when  we wokred out at ballys fitness. pplus he has been in the game along time ! he stopped for 4-5 years after operation raw deal. I used to help to notch out alot when I was in thailand. he rolls in fatass sports cars because of me!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #407 on: January 10, 2012, 05:39:44 AM »
 ;)

fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #408 on: January 10, 2012, 05:49:13 AM »
here is one of GH15 threats I was just trying to tell people I rarther use humatrope or serostim and Gh15 get all mad and PM's me this

gh15
Getbig V

SUPERNOVA

View Profile Personal Message (Online)

(No subject)
« Sent to: whitewidow on: January 05, 2012, 08:43:39 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageRemove
listen bud,, you are geting on my nerves ,, stay out of trying to play with me otherwize i will destroy you on my website to a point your face will never be able to get anything from anyone ,, if you talk to much i will close strango for you too and many others,, you start geting on my nerves ,, remember what i said here,, keep away from anything to do with me ,, its a warning

i sugest you folow what hapen tomorow and then lay back because i will bring you down if you continue this
gh15
________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________________ _________

Then I call him on his bullshit and get this PM

gh15
Getbig V

SUPERNOVA

View Profile Personal Message (Online)

Re: never heard back
« Sent to: whitewidow on: January 06, 2012, 01:33:16 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageRemove
i know who you are ,, i know very well ,, you did a mistake of ordering from my top elfs
you are livign by my mercy ,, wait and seed what hapen in march 2012,,the destruction will be of enormous proportions to many ,, you do not want me to take you seriously ,, use my joking manner as friendly sugestion to lay off and get help

YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM AND CANNOT GET ME CUTT OFF FROM ANYBODY! I NOW MY OVERSEAS GUY FRO YEARS THE ONE YOU PUT ON A WARNING LIST! THEN STRANGER! WHO DOSN'T HAVE MY REAL INFO! THEN TOP NOTCH WHO IS MY HOOMEBOY AND WOULD NEVER GIVE OUT MY INFO! SO STOP LYING. IT'S LIKE MC HAMMER- YOU CAN'T TUCH THIS!-LOL. WHY WOULD I NEED UNCLE NORDY? i GET USA PHARMACY HGH JUST 1 KIT A MONTH BUT ITS ENOUGH TO GET ME 4IU'S A DAY WICH IS FINE FOR A GYMRAT AND LIKE SLINPIMP I DONT PLAN ON GOING PRO! NOT ENOUGH MONEY IN IT. I HAVE PLENTY OF MONEY! IM HAPPY WITH MY JOB! I MAKE ALOT OF MONEY! LEGAL SCRIPTS FOR MY NARCOTICS

whitewidow

« Reply #409 on: January 10, 2012, 05:54:11 AM »
;)

i TAKE THEM DOWNN FOR RON  NOT YOU. I KNOW RON DOSNT LIKE BIG PICTURES LIKE THAT UP. NEXT THING YOU KNOW I WAKE UP WITH 20-30 PM'S IN MY BOX ASKING FOR THE HOOKUP

whitewidow

« Reply #410 on: January 10, 2012, 05:56:36 AM »
i never lie,, ever never,,

go ask TOPNOTCHGEAR if gh15 lie,,

i am god do you get what god is? i am invisible i am god and i will prove you within 24 hours that i can bring a all company down if i decide to confim all my elf claims that kigtropin print box is underdose and pass as 10 iu while in reality being 4 iu ,, tonight i wil be able to knwo since it wil b ein my blood ,,

my topnotch brainiac

gh15 approved

YES YOU DOI! YOUR A HUGE LIAR READ MY POSTS ON THIS PAGE YOUR A LIAR WHO CLAIMS THEY HAVE MY INFO!

whitewidow

« Reply #411 on: January 10, 2012, 05:59:02 AM »

gh15 approved

I AM NOT A DEALER AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHO I PISS OFF! I RESPECT RON SO I TOOK THE PICTURES DOWN AWHILE AGO. YOU BIG LIAR!

whitewidow

« Reply #412 on: January 10, 2012, 06:09:08 AM »
I GVET PHARMACY XANAX(ALPRAZOLAM) 1MG UNCLE NORDY SOLD FAKES TO MY BOY i TRIED ONE AND THEY WERE COUNTERFEIT BUNK SHIT. I HAD REAL ONES FROM THE PHRMACY THAT ACTUALLY WORKED SO WE TESTED THEM AND THE ONES THAT CAME FROM WALGREENS ACTUALLY WORKED ORDYS DID NOTHING! NOTHING! AND I HAV E BEEN TAKING THEM FOR AWHILE AND SO HAS MY HOMEBOY WE KNOW WHAT THEY DO. THEY ARE HUMAN TRANQUILIZERS VTHEY WIL LOER YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE AND TOTALLY RELAX YOU OUTTING YOU INTO A FOGGY SATE WHERE ALL YOU WANT TO DO IS CHILL AND GOOD WAY TO GET TO SLEEP. NORDYCS WERE 200% BUNK! AND HE REFUSED TO GIVE BACK A FEW HUNDRED $'S TO MY BOY WHO ORDERED THEM. i DIDN'T ORDER THEM  BUT i GAVE MY BOY THE SOURCE. SO I FELT BAD WITH ALL THE MONEY THAT GUY MAKES HE S TO CHEAP TO REFUND SOMETHING THAT PROBABLY COSTED HIM 100$. HIS TABS DIDN'T EVEN HAVE ANYKIND OF STAMP ON THEM ! THEY WERE ALSO SUPPOSE TO BE 2MG TABS THE HIGHEST DOSE THEY MAKE AND MY 1MG TABS BLEW THEM OUT THE FUCKING WATER. HE SOLD BUNK SHIT!

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Re: inregard to kami
« Reply #413 on: January 10, 2012, 06:32:04 AM »
I havnt noticed any water retention..  What I have noticed is that I sleep better than I have in years, the cts isn't painful, but I can feel it after taking a shot, my waist is getting tighter, and best of all I just feel so good in the morning when I almost always feel like shit when I wake up.

this is consistent with that gh15 and others have said. I just don't get why people had problems with them on that thread on pro muscle. I do think I will switch to kigs when I run out of rips, but that won't be for a while

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #414 on: January 10, 2012, 06:53:59 AM »
thing about ww is that his meltdowns are so hard to watch

and to be honest, gh15 is very easy on you, think what big a would do if you undermined his power

the thing with ww is that he is pulled in so many directions, euroman owns a piece of him, ron owns a piece,  gh15 owns a piece, narcotics owns a piece

this is why week week he has different allegiances, he's like two different people, sometimes he is a very helpful mod, other times he is some lunatic drug addict, other times he is in shill mode

so easy to waiver, this is why gh15 likes u and doesn't like you, on the one hand you can't be trusted completely, on the other you are so easy to manipulate

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #415 on: January 10, 2012, 06:58:34 AM »
 ???

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #416 on: January 10, 2012, 06:59:58 AM »

and to be honest, gh15 is very easy on you, think what big a would do if you undermined his power

the thing with ww is that he is pulled in so many directions, euroman owns a piece of him, ron owns a piece,  gh15 owns a piece, narcotics owns a piece

this is why week week he has different allegiances, he's like two different people, sometimes he is a very helpful mod, other times he is some lunatic drug addict, other times he is in shill mode

so easy to waiver, this is why gh15 likes u and doesn't like you, on the one hand you can't be trusted completely, on the other you are so easy to manipulate

are you telling me that an anonymous internet forum member is ..... biased??!! no way

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #417 on: January 10, 2012, 07:06:20 AM »
no what i'm saying is ww's meltdowns are so hard to watch

everyone is pretty much used to them, but go and read them with a fresh eye, dude is insane in the membrane and not even in the good way

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #418 on: January 10, 2012, 07:07:12 AM »
all of these kigs threads turn out exactly the same way

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #419 on: January 10, 2012, 07:23:07 AM »
this is consistent with that gh15 and others have said. I just don't get why people had problems with them on that thread on pro muscle. I do think I will switch to kigs when I run out of rips, but that won't be for a while

apparently the new generation of kigs being made are underdosed. i would just stick with rips.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #420 on: January 10, 2012, 07:34:43 AM »
i TAKE THEM DOWNN FOR RON  NOT YOU. I KNOW RON DOSNT LIKE BIG PICTURES LIKE THAT UP. NEXT THING YOU KNOW I WAKE UP WITH 20-30 PM'S IN MY BOX ASKING FOR THE HOOKUP

you do anything for me you worship me ,, you want to be me but yo ucould never get up there to be me,,

you are A DEALER ON UNITED STATES GROUNDS,, your boy ...who you didnt mention top notch ...ll your boy... lol you are in deep troubles my friend,, you are walking among society right now because i want you there,, you have no friends your have buddies no one can stand you

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #421 on: January 10, 2012, 07:36:07 AM »
I AM NOT A DEALER AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHO I PISS OFF! I RESPECT RON SO I TOOK THE PICTURES DOWN AWHILE AGO. YOU BIG LIAR!

remember topnotch ,, remember this name : )

gh15 approved
fallen angel

strongrhino

• Getbig II
« Reply #422 on: January 10, 2012, 07:38:42 AM »
apparently the new generation of kigs being made are underdosed. i would just stick with rips.
Just this moment got my IGF level back on new printed ones. 188. Pathetic. I will not say another word about this fucking scam. Original stamped ones gtg. These new ones brought me back to baseline. So fuck you sponsor- u know who u are. Please don't pm who it is cause I will get it posted on 7 boards at once.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #423 on: January 10, 2012, 07:40:07 AM »

lol you do understand that the fella is mentaly sick  i hope,, you can read fellas quite well,, he is mentaly not all there,, he has much more to worry about thatn steroids,, he need help in the mental health department lol im very serious

gh15 approved
fallen angel

farrellzach

• Getbig II
  • Apostolic Elf
« Reply #424 on: January 10, 2012, 07:40:46 AM »
Just this moment got my IGF level back on new printed ones. 188. Pathetic. I will not say another word about this fucking scam. Original stamped ones gtg. These new ones brought me back to baseline. So fuck you sponsor- u know who u are. Please don't pm who it is cause I will get it posted on 7 boards at once.

Hahaha says the dude who has been banned on literally every other board because he is a compulsive liar.

Nobody here cares what you have to say.