Author Topic: Wow - this video was great!  (Read 3297 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Wow - this video was great!
« on: January 10, 2012, 10:38:54 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Wow - this video was great!
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 10:50:41 AM »

This guy shows 10000000x more common sense than obama 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 01:36:14 PM »
Blacks' Dilemma With Obama
Townhall.com ^ | Aug 22, 2011 | Star Parker

Blacks' Dilemma With Obama

Star Parker

Election of our nation's first black president is delivering an unexpected message to our black population.

Blacks are discovering that what a man or woman does -- their actions -- is what matters, not the color of their skin.

It seems ridiculous to point out that this was supposedly the point of the civil rights movement. Purge racism from America.

But blacks themselves have been the ones having the hardest time letting it go.

It is not hard to understand why black Americans were happy that a black man was elected president of the United States. It was kind of a final and most grand announcement that racism has finally been purged from America.

But for the highly politicized parts of black America this was certainly not the only message. Because for the highly politicized parts of black America, the point has always been to keep race in American politics.

For black political culture that dominated after the civil rights movement, the point was not just equal treatment under the law, but special treatment under the law. Plus the assumption that more black political power -- defined by more blacks holding office -- would mean that blacks would be better off.

In other words, post-civil rights movement black political culture embraced an agenda exactly the opposite of what the civil rights movement was about. Its agenda was to get laws and policies that were not neutral but racially slanted and to put individuals in power based on their race and not on their character and capability.

So, according to the script of this political culture, election of a black man as president meant more than an end to racism. The conclusion had to be that if the man holding the highest political office in the nation was black, it must follow that blacks would be better off.

Now blacks have a dilemma. We have a black president and blacks are worse off. Not just a little, but a lot worse off.

In the words of longtime Congressional Black Caucus member Maxine Waters, D-Calif., "Our people are hurtin'.."

Blacks now grapple with two possible conclusions.

One, our black president is a traitor to his race. Our struggles put him in power and now he's not taking care of his folks. He's become, in the words of left wing professor and activist Cornel West, a "mascot" of Wall Street.

Or, two, that the man's performance reflects his views and his capability, not his race. He's not delivering for anyone. Blacks are hurting more because they were already in worse shape when Obama got elected. Bad policies hurt the weakest the most.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 01:41:23 PM »
I'm checking youtube for new Paul videos all the time and when this racist newsletter stuff hit its height, I noticed quite a few blacks making videos defending him.  I was going to post a thread with them all together but never got around to it.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2012, 04:34:04 PM »

rvaducks

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2012, 04:43:01 PM »
Why? Because someone's calling you guys on your bullshit?

That Ron Paul is a racist, jew hating homophobe and that's not going to change just because someone through together a bunch of out of context quotes from African Americans and on guy who think's it's a conspiracy because he's never heard of it before.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2012, 04:52:40 PM »

That Ron Paul is a racist, jew hating homophobe and that's not going to change just because someone through together a bunch of out of context quotes from African Americans and on guy who think's it's a conspiracy because he's never heard of it before.

lol another parrot.  Im voting for him in the hopes that if he should win, clueless fuckfaces like you wind up putting a gun in your mouth and blowing what little brains you have out. The rest of the country doesnt have time for pussies like you.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2012, 04:52:47 PM »
posts removed because you placed them as actual quotes from Paul with no evidence that he actually said that shit...

rvaducks

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2012, 04:59:03 PM »
Wow. This is what passes for moderating here? You have someone saying obama voters should die. Someone making shit up in another part of the forum (birther section) and instead of giving me a chance you go and delete my post?

http://www.tnr.com/sites/default/files/PR_July92_p3.pdf

http://www.criticalreactor.com/ronpaul/newsletters/1996_Dallas_Morning_News.html

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/12/in-book-ron-paul-opposed-workplace-harassment-protections.php

http://www.mrdestructo.com/2011/12/game-over-scans-of-over-50-ron-paul.html

There's your hate mongering candidate in his own words.

rvaducks

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2012, 05:01:26 PM »
lol another parrot.  Im voting for him in the hopes that if he should win, clueless fuckfaces like you wind up putting a gun in your mouth and blowing what little brains you have out. The rest of the country doesnt have time for pussies like you.

He has zero chance of being elected. Zero. Everyone but those of you infatuated with his theocratic, isolationist and economic ignorant brand of politics knows this.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2012, 05:17:24 PM »
Wow. This is what passes for moderating here? You have someone saying obama voters should die. Someone making shit up in another part of the forum (birther section) and instead of giving me a chance you go and delete my post?
He doesn't claim authorship of those words so you don't quote him on it as if he spoke it you dumbshit.  That's pretty much universal everywhere.  When you're quoting a person like this: "I'm a fucking dumbass"--rvaducks.  You would have had to say that or written it and if you denied ever writing it, it would have to be proven that you wrote it.  It's not proven Paul wrote or said any of that in anything posted on the net or in the media.  Phrase it right but don't quote it as an actual statement from Paul unless you can prove it.  That's pretty basic shit ::) 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2012, 05:29:45 PM »
He doesn't claim authorship of those words so you don't quote him on it as if he spoke it you dumbshit.  That's pretty much universal everywhere.  When you're quoting a person like this: "I'm a fucking dumbass"--rvaducks.  You would have had to say that or written it and if you denied ever writing it, it would have to be proven that you wrote it.  It's not proven Paul wrote or said any of that in anything posted on the net or in the media.  Phrase it right but don't quote it as an actual statement from Paul unless you can prove it.  That's pretty basic shit ::)  

B-b-but it was called the RON PAUl newsletter. Fuck. Ron didn't eat, sleep and breath the newsletter and so some loser got away with having some of his bullshit put in there.  It was 9 newsletters that had the crap in them and thats out of 240 of em. Thats a whopping 4% of total racist/homophobic/conspiracy/anti semetic material.  And that includes the whole issue instead of just the few paragraphs so the percentage is even lower. Damn Ron PAul, how could you let this slip buy? Why cant you be perfect like rvanidiot?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2012, 05:46:56 PM »
B-b-but it was called the RON PAUl newsletter. Fuck. The guy didn't eat, sleep and breath the thing and so some loser got away with having some of his bullshit put in there.  It was 9 newsletters that had the crap in them and thats out of 240 of em. Thats a whopping 4% of total racist/homophobic/conspiracy/anti semetic material.  And that includes the whole issue instead of just the few paragraphs so the percentage is even lower. Damn Ron PAul, how could you let this slip buy? Why cant you be perfect like rvanidiot?
owned hard in less than 11 posts...  could be tied for a GB record lol....

rvaducks

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2012, 05:59:59 PM »
So what you guys are asking me to do is choose whether Ron Paul wrote/endorsed (really it's the same thing in this context) the racist and anti semetic things in those newsletters OR he was so incompetent that he allowed major, balantant racism to seep in to his newsletters and then didn't even bother to read them for 10 years. Great choice there guys. Racist or Incompetent.

How about some words right from his mouth-

He would have voted againt the Civil Rights Act -
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2011/05/ron-paul-would-have-opposed-civil-rights-act-1964/37726/

He likes the Defense of Marriage Act(real small gov't there!) -
http://www.advocate.com/News/Daily_News/2011/03/07/Ron_Paul_Supports_DOMA/

In 1996 he wasn't denying authorship. Perhaps it wasn't a big deal when you are running for a seat in Texas...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/26/ron-paul-newsletters-swiftness-of-black-men_n_1169990.html

Ron Paul! Not Racist but #1 with Racists!
http://www.chicagonow.com/publius-forum/2011/12/ron-paul-conspiracy-nut-anti-semite/

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2012, 06:13:32 PM »
So what you guys are asking me to do
hey shitstain, nobody asked you to do anything.  For example: If I say "go away" that's me telling you not asking you.

PS... the points in your links have already been hashed out here at length.  Sorry you're late to the party, use the freaking search.

Bye bye...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2012, 06:18:34 PM »

Wwwwhhhaaaaaaaaaa

rvaducks

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2012, 06:19:11 PM »
You never did grow up did you?

That's why you are ok with voting for someone with such a childish view of world politics?

That's why you moderate this forum like some fat red headed kid on the play ground?

Did you get picked on a lot as middle schooler? You were pudgy right? And so now you lift weights and call people "shitstain" when they don't agree with your world views?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2012, 06:20:22 PM »

That's why you are ok with voting for someone with such a childish view of world politics?

That's why you moderate this forum like some fat red headed kid on the play ground?

Did you get picked on a lot as middle schooler? You were pudgy right? And so now you lift weights and call people "shitstain" when they don't agree with your world views?

As opposed to blaming ATM Machines for job losses?    LOL.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2012, 06:32:10 PM »

Are you going to be upset if I leave your insults after removing your lies?  LOL

You want to talk about world views... Ok...  What is your desired foreign policy for America?  The pudgy middle "schooler" mod is listening...  Do tell...

rvaducks

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2012, 06:48:56 PM »
Now we're getting some where. An actual, honest to god, american as apple pie heart to heart about politics.

My absolute goal?

A small and agile military mostly based around supporting special operators and the most technologically advanced in the world by generations.

Pulled out almost completely from Iraq and Afghanistan. Eliminating the vast majority of over seas military bases.

Mostly a wait and see approach to internal politics (i.e. most of Arab Spring). But that said as the world's strongest military we can't watch a government slaughter it's own citizens (you don't watch a 18yo beat the shit out of 10yo and not step in). It may not help us economically but it is a moral decision.

A smart and robust approach to foreign aid. Sometimes it helps feed people (Africa) and sometimes it's simply a bribe that prevents governments from collapsing and turning over its weapons to terrorists (Pakistan).

A more balanced approach to Israel (it helps to to support the only "democracy" in the Middle East but we shouldn't sell our soul and aslo piss off everyone else to do so).

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2012, 06:52:30 PM »
?where did you plagiarize that post from Benny? 

rvaducks

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2012, 06:55:00 PM »
Thanks for the compliment my friend but that all comes from up here.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2012, 07:35:44 PM »
Now we're getting some where. An actual, honest to god, american as apple pie heart to heart about politics.

My absolute goal?

A small and agile military mostly based around supporting special operators and the most technologically advanced in the world by generations.

Pulled out almost completely from Iraq and Afghanistan. Eliminating the vast majority of over seas military bases.

Mostly a wait and see approach to internal politics (i.e. most of Arab Spring). But that said as the world's strongest military we can't watch a government slaughter it's own citizens (you don't watch a 18yo beat the shit out of 10yo and not step in). It may not help us economically but it is a moral decision.

A smart and robust approach to foreign aid. Sometimes it helps feed people (Africa) and sometimes it's simply a bribe that prevents governments from collapsing and turning over its weapons to terrorists (Pakistan).

A more balanced approach to Israel (it helps to to support the only "democracy" in the Middle East but we shouldn't sell our soul and aslo piss off everyone else to do so).

I don't have any idea who the hell you are so I wouldn't call this a heart to heart.

On your statement about the military, you want to reduce troop numbers and head toward a more efficient combat model--ok...  I'll skip the "tech" comment because it's kinda pointless for us to discuss on this forum.
You want to pull out of Afghanistan, we're already doing that for the most part in Iraq and eliminate the majority of overseas bases... overall Ron Paul would be for all of this.  I agree.

An important part that you're missing and I hope you agree is that we need to really up our diplomacy.  We need to really talk with our enemies instead of this crap of "It's our way or your people are dead" That only leaves them one option and it's never toward a resolution to the conflict at hand.

I want to say shit about the arab spring crap but I'm not going there....

Yes we can sit back and watch.  People don't know what liberation and freedom is until they really fight for it and feel like they gained it.  They need to free themselves; they won't value liberty or protect it as much if it's handed to them.  They'll dance for a day and let some fucktwit radical faction start horror all over again.

Israel is fine, nobody is going to invade Israel if we drop support.  The fuckers are sitting on 200 to 500 nukes and have routinely threatened to wipe out everyone if anything happens to them.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2012, 10:15:43 PM »

Let me get this straight... There were over 200 newsletters over 20 years and about 8 of them were racist and slipped under his watch. Those 8 have a specific writing style and one of them has the byline that would reveal the author, but The New Republic has refused to release that newsletter. Ron Paul has a consistent and principled record of voting and believing in a non-racist, libertarian manner since the 1970's... and yet somehow we're supposed to believe he's a racist?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2012, 07:16:30 AM »
What are Blacks to do About Ron Paul?

http://www.blackvoicenews.com/news/news-wire/47297-what-are-blacks-to-do-about-ron-paul.html

Republican presidential candidate Congressman Ron Paul (R-Texas) has come under fire over allegations that a newsletter he edited years ago contained racist commentary. The old geezer is being punk’d by people Black voters really should be leery of instead of quoting. Publicizing of comments published in the 1980s and 1990s reeks as a the latest agenda to mis-educate Black voters. To charge Paul with “racism” is misleading.

Ron Paul is far from being a foe of Black Americans. He is to be admired as a man of principles and a comrade in foiling America’s imperialists and the war crowd that probably were sources of the racially-charged commentaries. In contrast to what has turned up, if Blacks look a little closer they’d see that Paul’s political positions are in line with those preached and practiced by Martin Luther King, Jr. MLK’s position on foreign policy was vastly more similar to Paul’s than it is to any other presidential candidate.

Paul is hardly the racist that the mainstream media would have Blacks believe him to be. Blacks have more in common with Paul’s opposition to America’s penchant for imperialistic wars and absurd rationalities behind them like “Manifest Destiny” and “American Exceptionalism” than with President Obama.

Think about it, Paul has been on the national scene for 30 years. He has been labeled “conservative”, “Constitutionalist” and “libertarian”, but never “racist.” Much of Paul’s opposition comes from fear in some pro-Israel circles that Paul reflects an ascendant faction that has little use for a foreign policy so tilted toward Israel. Paul is not “a mainstream man” and the only candidate seeking to change the status quo in America. A medical doctor, Paul advocates ending the drug war and fixing a biased court system that unfairly targets and punishes minorities.

Paul may have made enough people mad enough to punk him, but Blacks have to be discerning in knowing what his actual views toward us are. Over the years Paul’s positions have remained clear and transparent. He hasn’t wavered in his voting or policy ideals. What candidate can you name that is more serious on fiscal matters? Paul wants to get rid of many federal agencies and would like to audit and perhaps abolish the Federal Reserve Bank. Paul advocates an end to the death penalty and, as president, plans to bring all military troops home.

People tied to the military/industrial complex loathe Paul the most. He labels their banter against Iran “warmongering” and states: “In all wars minorities suffer the most. So I hope that they join me in this position … against the war in Iraq… and the war on drugs.” What other candidates will stand up and say “I will pardon … everybody convicted for non-violent drug acts and drug crimes. This is where the real discrimination is … the judicial system … that I’m attacking.”

Paul brings a breath of honesty and accountability to the 2012 presidential races. Blacks of all political stripes would benefit from an honest debate during this season about campaign finance reform, military spending, torture of enemy combatants, immigration, the Federal Reserve, free trade agreements, gay marriage and prison sentences for drug use Paul’s candidacy brings about. In his opposition to American imperialism, Paul provides a certain appeal to people who see through the lies fuelling the Bush/Obama foreign policy: using the American military on behalf of the banks and multinationals. An unbridled military industrial complex is against the interest of any thinking American, and many voters are starting to rethink America’s foreign policy. For these views, Paul has growing appeal among Americans and is being “played”; as he’s portrayed as a racist on racist mediums.

As the primaries play out, look at Paul for practical political positions that help our nation. Black voters should move beyond the newsletters in judging Paul. Try judging his efforts to end a “war on drugs” that has contributed to the mass incarceration of the poor and people of color, you’ll find him far from racist and quite progressive.