Author Topic: I've benzo clean for 4 days - after 9 years of usage  (Read 23788 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: I've benzo clean for 4 days.
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2012, 04:00:39 PM »
mental illnesses dont exist. There are just people who ve been loved enough, and others who werent. "Illnesses" develop because of sins. Both physical and mental ones.
All you need to build faith is someone who has it and will share it with you. As these "angels", messengers of God are very rare nowadays, you can directly consult God by reading the Bible. He left it for us, His creatures, so we can live happy lives accomplishing his mission. We are preparing the kingdom of God.
You sir are one screwed up fucker!

I bet your life is picture perfect huh?

ASSHOLE!!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2012, 04:02:21 PM »
your body builds absolutely no "tolerance" to Xanax when its taken as prescribed, your friend was a drug addict and he swallowed as many pills as he could get, .05 to 1mg. a day will hurt NO ONE, its when the weak scumbag drug addict take 20mg. and drink alcohol on top of it, thats when the problems arise.

thats not nice, he wasnt a scumbag, he didnt hurt anybody, he kept to himself, he was actually a good guy with a xanax habit. if he was a scumbag then i would just say so, but he was decent dude, when people in the neighbourhood were renovating or needed a hand he was always there and never accepted money from anyone.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2012, 04:02:42 PM »
You sir are one screwed up fucker!

I bet your life is picture perfect huh?

ASSHOLE!!
Relax, bro. It's Tom Cruise. We should be so indebted that we have so an exalted a presence with us.    :-X

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2012, 04:03:29 PM »
Relax, bro. It's Tom Cruise. We should be so indebted that we have so an exalted a presence with us.    :-X
You`re right,I`m sorry!
::)

;D

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2012, 04:07:08 PM »
your body builds absolutely no "tolerance" to Xanax when its taken as prescribed, your friend was a drug addict and he swallowed as many pills as he could get, .05 to 1mg. a day will hurt NO ONE, its when the weak scumbag drug addict take 20mg. and drink alcohol on top of it, thats when the problems arise.

I don't think you've ever been on this sort of med...there is tolerance to all benzos and docs will usually switch you from one to the next.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2012, 04:10:06 PM »
You`re right,I`m sorry!
::)
:D
Remember this one? 'You don't mental health. I do!'   

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2012, 04:11:31 PM »
Remember this one? 'You don't mental health. I do!'   
Never saw it bro. 

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2012, 04:12:46 PM »
mental illnesses dont exist. There are just people who ve been loved enough, and others who werent. "Illnesses" develop because of sins. Both physical and mental ones.
All you need to build faith is someone who has it and will share it with you. As these "angels", messengers of God are very rare nowadays, you can directly consult God by reading the Bible. He left it for us, His creatures, so we can live happy lives accomplishing his mission. We are preparing the kingdom of God.

Bullshit! I have had anxiety since I was a little kid. When I was 14 years old why did I experince anxiety atttacks? My mom and dad treated me great. I was to young to be doing anything to bad. I hadn't touched  a drug yet. You sound like Tom Cruise.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2012, 04:14:59 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2012, 04:18:55 PM »
take 20mg. and drink alcohol on top of it, thats when the problems Party starts.

fixed :D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2012, 04:20:22 PM »

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2012, 05:00:21 PM »
After 9 years of benzo usage and months of just 1 pill a day i can say that I'VE BEEN BENZO CLEAN for 4 days and tonight i'll be the 4th night. I feel very tired but i'm willing to leave benzos behind for good. Today i even did a light arm workout. So far i do little naps at night.  :)

Whaddya want, a medal?  ::)

I'm sure there's an addicts forum somewhere on the net.  ::) Nobody here cares.
!

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2012, 05:14:54 PM »
Whaddya want, a medal?  ::)

I'm sure there's an addicts forum somewhere on the net.  ::) Nobody here cares.

Got a lot more views and replies than any of your political threads....

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2012, 05:15:31 PM »
OUCH!!!  ;D

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2012, 05:37:06 PM »
You know the view count of all of my threads??? Wow, ya' must have been stalking me for years!  ::)

OUCH!!!  ;D
Stubbed your toe again, eh? That'll teach ya' not to try to walk through your living room without your bifocals, gramps.
!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2012, 05:38:34 PM »
You know the view count of all of my threads??? Wow, ya' must have been stalking me for years!  ::)

Stubbed your toe again, eh? That'll teach ya' not to try to walk through your living room without your bifocals, gramps.
Gotta` admit,that was funny................... .kinda` !! ;D

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2012, 06:06:06 PM »

hahaha so I'm right after all.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2012, 07:47:40 PM »
some people can't function properly w/o Benzos, but you gotta use them to be *normal* ~not high.

Some people would have offed themselves w/o other drugs like Psychotropics and SSRi's, etc.

There are a host of VERY REAL debilitating mental illnesses out there.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2012, 08:16:41 PM »
Drug addicts, of all sorts, are the result of a weak mind imo.
T

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2012, 08:19:21 PM »
Drug addicts, of all sorts, are the result of a weak mind imo.

Your opinion means nothing here. And you are developing a list of enemies that want to see you gone...I'm getting some great pms about you...it's only a matter of time "deadz" my boy...I'm gonna enjoy every second... :-*

whitewidow

« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2012, 08:23:09 PM »
I take all as prescribed.Im a walking pharmacy. xanax is the best drug ever created!If you need it. can really change your life. also really lowers your BP if your on cycle.if you are not used to them all the day is make you tired. but if you really need them you dnt get that tired off them they just relax you. some people are real amped up like me.I also have the  disc herniations and a cracked T12 from getting hit by A DRUNK.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2012, 08:28:16 PM »
Your opinion means nothing here. And you are developing a list of enemies that want to see you gone...I'm getting some great pms about you...it's only a matter of time "deadz" my boy...I'm gonna enjoy every second... :-*
Being unemployed and broke has made you, Milton Wiggins III, a bitter man.
T

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2012, 08:30:29 PM »
Being unemployed and broke has made you, Milton Wiggins III, a bitter man.

:-*

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2012, 08:30:36 PM »
Am I the only retard who does not know what "benzos" are?

I had not heard of "benzo" either. So, I looked it up and here is what I found: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzodiazepine.

I suspect it is best to wean oneself off drugs like these very slowly and with the advice of your doctor. Quitting some drugs cold turkey can be life threatening.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2012, 08:35:38 PM »
All you need to build faith is someone who has it and will share it with you. As these "angels", messengers of God are very rare nowadays, you can directly consult God by reading the Bible and start conversing with him everyday until you start purifying yourself.
 He left it for us, His creatures, so we can live happy lives accomplishing his mission and using our body and soul in this endeavour, which will give a meaning to our lives when others who worship themselves, material goods, sex and money as their gods will lose the will to live.

We are preparing the kingdom of God on earth.

Why don't you just go away. Mental illness does exist....look in the mirror buddy, you'll see a prime example of mental illness hard at work.