Author Topic: I've benzo clean for 4 days - after 9 years of usage  (Read 23801 times)

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
I've benzo clean for 4 days - after 9 years of usage
« on: January 10, 2012, 01:47:45 PM »
After 9 years of benzo usage and months of just 1 pill a day i can say that I'VE BEEN BENZO CLEAN for 4 days and tonight i'll be the 4th night. I feel very tired but i'm willing to leave benzos behind for good. Today i even did a light arm workout. So far i do little naps at night.  :)

Boundary Breaker

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: I've benzo clean for 4 days.
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 01:49:53 PM »
After 9 years of benzo usage and months of just 1 pill a day i can say that I'VE BEEN BENZO CLEAN for 4 days and tonight i'll be the 4th night. I feel very tired but i'm willing to leave benzos behind for good. Today i even did a light arm workout. So far i do little naps at night.  :)

Congratulations! Very nice to hear!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 01:51:11 PM »
Keep it up bro.......one day at a time or one minute at a time,whatever it takes.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 01:53:07 PM »
Keep it up bro.......one day at a time or one minute at a time,whatever it takes.
Yup. It's in our nature for instant gratification...but, baby steps. Make haste, slowly, etc. Congrats to you, and best wishes.   :)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2012, 01:55:15 PM »
Good stuff brother! Way to take your life back. 8)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2012, 02:01:33 PM »
Am I the only retard who does not know what "benzos" are?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2012, 02:06:54 PM »
Maybe you don't like using google.com in Romania.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2012, 02:08:15 PM »

Some sort of sleeping pill I think.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2012, 02:08:58 PM »
  If that is what makes you happy, congrats...

the trainer

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2012, 02:10:12 PM »
After 9 years of benzo usage and months of just 1 pill a day i can say that I'VE BEEN BENZO CLEAN for 4 days and tonight i'll be the 4th night. I feel very tired but i'm willing to leave benzos behind for good. Today i even did a light arm workout. So far i do little naps at night.  :)

I am very happy to hear that you are benzo clean, now there are a lot of guys on getbig whose dick needs cleaning so could you please go to work on that as soon as possible.

dustin

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2012, 02:23:10 PM »
Awesome, man. Good for you. They're a tough drug addiction to kick. All the best.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2012, 02:26:56 PM »
All the best

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2012, 02:51:32 PM »
Good job man.

That shit is tough to kick.  I lost a good friend to benzos many years ago.  He took a few too many, fell asleep and never woke up.

Good luck.

8)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2012, 02:54:33 PM »
bring back the Creed avatar

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2012, 03:04:10 PM »
I quit cold turkey after being on for like 6 months last year and it sucked. I started getting all my senses back to normal and it can be a little much for most people. Theres benzo receptors all over the body so it can cause shock when coming off and seizures do happen to some.

If you feel like its a little much for you going cold turkey there is nothing wrong with lowering your dose gradually. Someone on here posted that there neighbour died a few weeks ago from withdrawals and it can happen. I think he was on xanax which has a really short half life but if you were on diazapem you would not likely experience any wd symptoms right away due to the long half life... I think it can be up to 200hrs.

Just be careful dude and good luck. oh and check this site if you wanna lower your dose gradually:

http://www.benzo.org.uk/manual/

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2012, 03:31:01 PM »
xanax, valium, restoril, ativan, etc.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2012, 03:35:31 PM »
 :)
a

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2012, 03:45:47 PM »
Someone on here posted that there neighbour died a few weeks ago from withdrawals and it can happen. I think he was on xanax

That was me Borracho, poor dudes body heated up, heart failed, renal failure, seizure he didnt recover, his parents havent recovered either, very nice and giving family, he took the xanax for no reason, it was just for fun then his body become dependant on it..was on it for about 6 yrs, he tried to go cold turkey which was a mistake and he died.

Yeah if you can lower your dose gradually its better.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2012, 03:49:14 PM »
That was me Borracho, poor dudes body heated up, heart failed, renal failure, seizure he didnt recover, his parents havent recovered either, very nice and giving family, he took the xanax for no reason, it was just for fun then his body become dependant on it..was on it for about 6 yrs, he tried to go cold turkey which was a mistake and he died.

What a shitty way to go  :-\

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2012, 03:50:48 PM »

he must have been taking a HUGE amount, and by huge i mean 20mg. a day plus, youre not going to suffer those problems from 1mg. a day or less, MODERATION is the key in everything.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2012, 03:53:36 PM »
he must have been taking a HUGE amount, and by huge i mean 20mg. a day plus, youre not going to suffer those problems from 1mg. a day or less, MODERATION is the key in everything.

Quaker he was taking about 6-10 pills a day, i dont know about the mgs of these things, but he was taking heaps, he would be on cloud 9 all day, glazed eyes without a care in the world

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2012, 03:53:44 PM »
mental illnesses dont exist. There are just people who ve been loved enough, and others who werent. "Illnesses" develop because of sins. Both physical and mental ones.
All you need to build faith is someone who has it and will share it with you. As these "angels", messengers of God are very rare nowadays, you can directly consult God by reading the Bible and start conversing with him everyday until you start purifying yourself.
 He left it for us, His creatures, so we can live happy lives accomplishing his mission and using our body and soul in this endeavour, which will give a meaning to our lives when others who worship themselves, material goods, sex and money as their gods will lose the will to live.

We are preparing the kingdom of God on earth.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2012, 03:54:07 PM »

Yeah the thing is that your body builds a tolerance to its effects pretty quick. So if he was on them for 6 years he was likely on a high dose.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2012, 03:55:12 PM »
mental illnesses dont exist. There are just people who ve been loved enough, and others who werent. "Illnesses" develop because of sins. Both physical and mental ones.

lol

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2012, 03:57:54 PM »
Yeah the thing is that your body builds a tolerance to its effects pretty quick. So if he was on them for 6 years he was likely on a high dose.
your body builds absolutely no "tolerance" to Xanax when its taken as prescribed, your friend was a drug addict and he swallowed as many pills as he could get, .05 to 1mg. a day will hurt NO ONE, its when the weak scumbag drug addict take 20mg. and drink alcohol on top of it, thats when the problems arise.