Author Topic: Hue Jackson fired as head coach for Raiders...  (Read 1236 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Hue Jackson fired as head coach for Raiders...
« on: January 10, 2012, 03:19:19 PM »
They should interview Josh McDaniels and hire him asap, he'll be great for the Raiders ;D

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
Re: Hue Jackson fired as head coach for Raiders...
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 03:25:16 PM »
I realize that I'm old, but I remember when I was a kid, that Raiders weren't such an embarrassment. 
~

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 04:16:30 PM »
I realize that I'm old, but I remember when I was a kid, that Raiders weren't such an embarrassment. 
I'm not young either and I kinda remember them always being an embarrassment.  When they were winning big they had the rep of being the freaking dirtiest at doing it and back then that was pretty freaking dirty... 

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2012, 02:31:26 AM »
I'm not young either and I kinda remember them always being an embarrassment.  When they were winning big they had the rep of being the freaking dirtiest at doing it and back then that was pretty freaking dirty... 

That was the thing, though...they won and their games were frequently "Game of the Week" and they were on MNF as much as the contract allowed.  They also had an ability to take players who everyone else thought were washed up and get a couple great seasons out of them.
~

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2012, 04:55:33 AM »
That was the thing, though...they won and their games were frequently "Game of the Week" and they were on MNF as much as the contract allowed.  They also had an ability to take players who everyone else thought were washed up and get a couple great seasons out of them.

Thats how i remember them too.  I still remember those turds ending Kellen Winslows career essentially with a hit to the knee that was suspect at best. 

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2012, 04:27:01 PM »
Ravens need to pick this guy back up ASAP.