Author Topic: natural training bullshit myth #1  (Read 9259 times)

L.L

Re: natural training bullshit myth #1
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2012, 06:04:38 PM »
I noticed all natty scum liars  make the same excuse when they get busted for gyno showing , their response : " i had my nipples pieced"... get the fack out of here .

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2012, 06:11:25 PM »
Good thing i knew from the very start that its all steroids.. im only 18 now and have not wasted more than 50$ total on supps thank god, and the only supps those were was prework outs :D

I feel so sorry for the retards over at bb.com who think with 5 years of eating chiken and broccoli and following some stupid routine they will look like layne norton lol!, and when someone tells them other wise they resort to personal attacks

I used to be one of these retards. 6 1/2 years of natural training and suffering where thought I'd look like a fucking monster. What a waste of workouts and dieting

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2012, 06:14:29 PM »
LMFAO! I started 'training' at 14yo and I would ask my mom for $5 so I could buy a "carb-protein shake" at my gym right after my workout.

YA WELL I REMEMBER WHENEVER I LIFTED WITH MY COUSIN AND MY MOM WOULDN'T PICK ME UP, BUT HE'D STAY LONGER IN THE GYM, I'D JUST MAKE A FULL ON DEAD SPRINT TO THE LOCAL SMOOTHIE KING AND GET A PROTEIN BAR AND A PROTEIN SHAKE. IT WAS ABOUT A .5MILES AWAY BUT ID JUST FUCKING SPRINT THERE AFTER MY WORKOUT.

DEAD ON SPRINT BRO. NEVER CATABOLIC.

EVEN FRESHMAN YEAR HERE IN COLLEGE,I WAS PRETTY MUCH POWER WALKING/JOGGING TO THE CAFETERIA FOR MY POST-WORKOUT MEAL.

ONE TIME MY PROTEIN SHAKE LEAKED IN MY BACKPACK AND RUINED MY PWO SHAKE MEAL,I HAD A FUCKING MELTDOWN OF EPIC PROPORTIONS. NOWADAYS, IF MY GH IS BUNK I HAVE A MELTDOWN OF EPIC PROPORTIONS. I REMEMBER THAT DAY THOUGH, I WAS GOING TO BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA ANYBODY THAT CAME IN MY PATH CAUSE MY 45 GRAMS OF PROTEIN WERE WASTED.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2012, 06:16:12 PM »
I used to be one of these retards. 6 1/2 years of natural training and suffering (ok I did party a lot too but still) and thought I'd look like a fucking monster. What a waste of workouts

Damn you stuck it out for a while. How old are you? It took me 3 years of serious natty lifting before i switched over. I had been in the gym previously before that but off and on. I was always an athletic kid tho. 5'11 180 muscular before i even touched a weight. I say genetics do matter.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2012, 06:21:28 PM »
I missed a workout today because there were too many shithead "imma start working out this year" balonie fellas taking up all the equipment so I just ran for a bit and went home.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2012, 06:24:49 PM »
I used to be one of these retards. 6 1/2 years of natural training and suffering where thought I'd look like a fucking monster. What a waste of workouts and dieting
you aren't alone bro, lol

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2012, 06:27:28 PM »
what gets me is how you people got more stupid as the years progressed?  People weren't this stupid in the 70's/80's??   ???

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2012, 06:29:21 PM »
i mean don't get me wrong we were stupid, but you people take the cake?

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2012, 06:33:46 PM »
what gets me is how you people got more stupid as the years progressed?  People weren't this stupid in the 70's/80's??   ???

Media/Supplement companies promoting false hope I guess.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2012, 06:48:59 PM »
What stats did you end up with approx. as a natural?

5'10 180lbs with low bodyfat. I was as high as 210lbs but fat and then I dieted.

Damn you stuck it out for a while. How old are you? It took me 3 years of serious natty lifting before i switched over. I had been in the gym previously before that but off and on. I was always an athletic kid tho. 5'11 180 muscular before i even touched a weight. I say genetics do matter.

I turned 26 years old three months ago. Started gear 2 months before my 25th birthday

3 years is fine. 6 1/2 years is a pathetic waste of time and I am embarrassed at myself. I also made the mistake of getting my steroid info from steroid.com at the beginning but luckily, I chose not to do pct and cruised instead.

I played basketball every day before I started working out. Started at 135lbs

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2012, 06:52:09 PM »
5'10 180lbs with low bodyfat. I was as high as 210lbs but fat and then I dieted.

I turned 26 years old three months ago. Started gear 2 months before my 25th birthday

3 years is fine. 6 1/2 years is a pathetic waste of time and I am embarrassed at myself. I also made the mistake of getting my steroid info from steroid.com at the beginning but luckily, I chose not to do pct and cruised instead.

I played basketball every day before I started working out. Started at 135lbs

210 lbs at 5'10" is pretty damn big for a natural imo.  The biggest I've ever been at just over 6 feet is about 185 maybe 190 and I felt like a fucking mess, haha.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2012, 06:52:42 PM »

but that has been around for decades!

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2012, 06:55:58 PM »

lol more like dante and sons 500grams of protein per day + BCAA before, during, and after workouts

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2012, 06:56:40 PM »
anyone ever heard of Kiwiol?

That guy was a natural trainer... bigger and stronger than most idiots on juice.
Hrmmm

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2012, 07:00:27 PM »
I worked out for 11 years clean, switched over 10 years ago to the darkside. I think that was good though. Working out became a part of life without chemical use. So now when I cycle off I still lift just as religiously because I did it for so long without any chemical assistance. But yeah, you will reach your potential fairly quickly naturally. You can keep gaining strength up to a point, but you can go a VERY long time without adding any poundages on the bar or on the scale after you reach your genetic potential.

chess315

« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2012, 07:02:39 PM »
Don`t forget to rinse your beef!  ;D
rinse your own beef :)

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2012, 07:03:15 PM »
I got to 220 naturally was somewhat chubby although not really but was strong as fuck. I looked like a Lean powerlifter and was reppin 315 on bench for 6 clean reps no drugs

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2012, 07:03:28 PM »
210 lbs at 5'10" is pretty damn big for a natural imo.  The biggest I've ever been at just over 6 feet is about 185 maybe 190 and I felt like a fucking mess, haha.

but I was FAT dude. Right now I am 220lbs but shredded first thing in the morning. My limit was 180lbs at the same condition I am at now

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2012, 07:04:19 PM »
Kiwiol:

5'6" or so and close to 220lbs

all natural. no slin, no hormones... just food and hard training.

all variables right, you either got the genetics to get big naturally or you don't. so just because you can't doesn't mean others cant.
Hrmmm

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2012, 07:09:02 PM »
Kiwiol:

all natural.

guys like this just store fat in the right places

once they diet down as a natty they lose a ton of muscle. i know a ton of these guys; they tend to be big all their life and are usually laos, samoan, black, some middle eastern, italian, german

also, he either isn't natty or isn't 220

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2012, 07:14:07 PM »
guys like this just store fat in the right places

once they diet down as a natty they lose a ton of muscle. i know a ton of these guys; they tend to be big all their life and are usually laos, samoan, black, some middle eastern, italian, german

also, he either isn't natty or isn't 220

granted he isn't 10%... but he worked very hard. I think he just had a better propensity to store glycogen than most of us mere mortals do.

I used to workout with him on occasion, and he was a beast... deadlifting 5 and a half plates a side for couple of sets (pretty good for a natty if you ask me). that's the sort of training you need to do to get big. his sessions were very big on volume (lasting around 3 hours total). he only trained 3-4 times per week from what I remember.

some people just have it in their genetics to grow big. I do agree he'd loose most if he dieted down... but hey... the point is some people can get very large and strong without drugs..

fellas like kiwiol could win major bodybuilding competitions building up naturally then when the time comes doing a cut with some gear.
Hrmmm

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2012, 07:16:54 PM »
Kiwiol:

all natural. no slin, no hormones... just food and hard training.

all variables right, you either got the genetics to get big naturally or you don't. so just because you can't doesn't mean others cant.

So if you dieted down, you'd be what? like 180-190lbs? Need a front shot otherwise I'm throwing out random numbers

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2012, 07:20:40 PM »
the point is some people can get very large and strong without drugs..

fellas like kiwiol could win major bodybuilding competitions building up naturally then when the time comes doing a cut with some gear.
i have to agree with this.. i have a samoan mate of mine who is like 260 lbs and 22% bf at 5'10 or so... he has 20 inch gunz, huge legs (prob 28+ inches NO SHIT and you cna see some seperation.. huge calves.. traps are huge and i trust this guy when he says he never used sh!t... bench presses 405++, but if he was to diet down he would probably be just at the higher end of the natty limit

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2012, 07:23:10 PM »
So if you dieted down, you'd be what? like 180-190lbs? Need a front shot otherwise I'm throwing out random numbers

I'm guessing he could have dieted down to 190lbs or thereabouts

say you for example you put him on the following for 12 - 16 weeks to get ready for a show gh, t3, slin (at appropriate times), test, winny, and a bit of clen off and on. he might even come in to a show at 220 from that starting point. he's a natty there remember, do you remember how you responded first cycle? man I bet he'd come on stage looking like a freak!

Hrmmm

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2012, 07:26:04 PM »
i have to agree with this.. i have a samoan mate of mine who is like 260 lbs and 22% bf at 5'10 or so... he has 20 inch gunz, huge legs (prob 28+ inches NO SHIT and you cna see some seperation.. huge calves.. traps are huge and i trust this guy when he says he never used sh!t... bench presses 405++, but if he was to diet down he would probably be just at the higher end of the natty limit

Exactly

And think about this, Kiwiol is small framed Indian (from India) whose frame carries optimally 130-140lbs in an untrained yet fit state.

Genetics, either you have them or you don't. If you don't have them to build up big naturally you better hope you have genetics that respond to drugs.. else ur fckd!
Hrmmm