Author Topic: natural training bullshit myth #1  (Read 9242 times)

apply85

• Getbig IV
Re: natural training bullshit myth #1
« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2012, 07:33:03 PM »
someone asked what a wondertard is, ^^^

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2012, 07:36:17 PM »
Exactly

And think about this, Kiwiol is small framed Indian (from India) whose frame carries optimally 130-140lbs in an untrained yet fit state.

Genetics, either you have them or you don't. If you don't have them to build up big naturally you better hope you have genetics that respond to drugs.. else ur fckd!

true. and he has an advantage in bodybuilding being a shorter guy

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2012, 07:41:57 PM »
tom prince said somewhere that if you have to attend a familyYour own funeral then you're allowed to miss a workout.

Fixed ;D

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2012, 07:48:48 PM »
hop off his cock loser.... ive talked to kiwiol and hes sent me pics, hes fat as shit r u kidding me? and now you're telling me his indian? lol 5'6 at 220.   GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE HOMO, I really hope you know him personally and aren't just saying this because "you like him" from an internet message board and also believe he's natural at those numbers, even though he looks like one... a fat pudgy guy with thick muscle, no striations,veins, or cuts... see it everyday at the gym, ego lifters.  

I'm dead serious - he was big as hell 15% or around there. Get your blood pressure checked mate... looks way off the chart. :o

Yes he is indian, and he was pretty close to 220 at his peak and yes I do know him personally. we both studied at the same university.

Now he's stopped training and is fat with hardly any muscle.
Hrmmm

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2012, 07:51:17 PM »
tom prince said somewhere that if you have to attend a family funeral then you're allowed to miss a workout.

I saw that thread, fucking liar. Makes you wonder if there's such a thing as karma, or maybe god punished him, considering how he looks nowadays.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2012, 07:58:03 PM »
I'm dead serious - he was big as hell 15% or around there. Get your blood pressure checked mate... looks way off the chart. :o

Yes he is indian, and he was pretty close to 220 at his peak and yes I do know him personally. we both studied at the same university.

Now he's stopped training and is fat.

harharharrrr im on trenbologna acetata my friend, and me blood pressure fine but yes i belive u now, still he didnt look "good" more like a construction worker, but i guarantee he was strong as fuck, i was in that boat years ago

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2012, 08:02:02 PM »
harharharrrr im on trenbologna acetata my friend, and me blood pressure fine but yes i belive u now, still he didnt look "good" more like a construction worker, but i guarantee he was strong as fuck, i was in that boat years ago

agreed.
Hrmmm

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: January 10, 2012, 08:27:35 PM »
i have to agree with this.. i have a samoan mate of mine who is like 260 lbs and 22% bf at 5'10 or so... he has 20 inch gunz, huge legs (prob 28+ inches NO SHIT and you cna see some seperation.. huge calves.. traps are huge and i trust this guy when he says he never used sh!t... bench presses 405++, but if he was to diet down he would probably be just at the higher end of the natty limit

Yep, there are some people who are just plain huge to begin with. I used to train with a guy like that, could rep 315 no drugs for 6-8 easy. Massive t rex arms and huge chest, just a freak. 3 plates natural for me was a mission for my small frame, a few reps for me if I was lucky, but not him. He made it look simple, guy was so strong.

Ive also seen Samoans that are built like bulls just eating junk all day. Huge striated calves, wide as fuck with huge shoulders, just big all over 250+ and dont even train, and sure as hell never even heard of steroids before let alone used them..

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #58 on: January 10, 2012, 08:31:55 PM »
myth that a natural can't build legs or seperated or both,,,

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: January 10, 2012, 08:38:07 PM »
Who dat nj??

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2012, 08:41:25 PM »

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2012, 08:42:48 PM »
granted he isn't 10%... but he worked very hard. I think he just had a better propensity to store glycogen than most of us mere mortals do.

I used to workout with him on occasion, and he was a beast... deadlifting 5 and a half plates a side for couple of sets (pretty good for a natty if you ask me). that's the sort of training you need to do to get big. his sessions were very big on volume (lasting around 3 hours total). he only trained 3-4 times per week from what I remember.

some people just have it in their genetics to grow big. I do agree he'd loose most if he dieted down... but hey... the point is some people can get very large and strong without drugs..

fellas like kiwiol could win major bodybuilding competitions building up naturally then when the time comes doing a cut with some gear.

you're right, some people do have it in their genetics to grow big. but generally they have been big all their life. i bet the guy weighed close to 170 - 185 without ever touching a weight

i guess he could be natty, but it's hard to know these days, so many fake natties and hidden agendas going on

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2012, 08:48:29 PM »

Now he's stopped training and is fat with hardly any muscle.

from this quote alone i can already tell that this guy:

1. lied about being a natty
2. nobody that sits at 130-140 goes up to 220 with just hitting the weights hard and keeps a decent BF% by just training for strength
3. indians have some of the shittiest genetics, sorry. worse than asians
4. your friend is a liar, you were probably lied to

220 on a 5'6" frame is huge. some guys juice grams upon grams, slin, and gh just to get to 220 at 5'6"
franco colombu won a mr. olympia at 185

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2012, 08:50:13 PM »
yeah ,,,

impressive, no doubt. sweep really stands out.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2012, 08:53:57 PM »

2. nobody that sits at 130-140 goes up to 220 with just hitting the weights hard and keeps a decent BF% by just training for strength

220 on a 5'6" frame is huge. some guys juice grams upon grams, slin, and gh just to get to 220 at 5'6"
i would say u laid this out ok,,point taken.i think by judging pic u could be 220 soft ,thick like that pic up top but diet to lean and i mean dried and lean top shape it could take from 220 to 170 just to get that stage goal,,gym big ,houselight big and stage big and shape are not even in sane league and to do it clean with great results takes a lot of effort and pinpoint dieting.look at my leg pic up a few i worked hard to get it right.i didn't kill myself tho ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #65 on: January 10, 2012, 08:55:25 PM »

impressive, no doubt. sweep really stands out.
thanx man,,,,

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2012, 09:02:55 PM »
i would say u laid this out ok,,point taken.i think by judging pic u could be 220 soft ,thick like that pic up top but diet to lean and i mean dried and lean top shape it could take from 220 to 170 just to get that stage goal,,gym big ,houselight big and stage big and shape are not even in sane league and to do it clean with great results takes a lot of effort and pinpoint dieting.look at my leg pic up a few i worked hard to get it right.i didn't kill myself tho ;D

yea 200 stage weight and 200 walking around is night and day different at 5'6"

200 stage weight is like 240 walking around

and 200 walking around is like 165 stage weight if lucky, at 5'6"

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2012, 09:12:07 PM »
yea 200 stage weight and 200 walking around is night and day different at 5'6"

200 stage weight is like 240 walking around

and 200 walking around is like 165 stage weight if lucky, at 5'6"
good,,,u never know where ur going to end up ,always water to lose after the fat .

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2012, 09:17:06 PM »
Just to clarify, in light of the recent discussions, I'm not saying anything about "natural limits."

I'm saying the idea that hypertrophy occurs at a glacial pace is retarded nonsense invented by scumbag "naturals" whose lives depend on their false image.

"Plateaus" in general are nonsense too.  If you are "stuck" you just need to find the "solution" to your "problem" and then things will move smoothly again.  There is nothing at all NECESSARY about a plateau, give me a fucking break... just because everyone is bound to run into problems doesn't mean that plateaus are some sort of condition of life... it means you didn't know how to get bigger.

If you knew how to train, eat, rest, program, and most importantly when to take your steroids, from the get-go, you would shoot up to your "genetic potential" in no time.

If any successful bodybuilder could rewind the clock and do things all over again, they would probably forget the meaning of the word "plateau" (unless they remembered to attend geography this time...).

If you are stuck bouncing around weight for years and still unhappy with your body... put down the cell-tech and pick up the syringe.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2012, 09:35:15 PM »
I don't believe in "early max out", but it is undoubtly true that a bodybuilder can get 90 % of the results with 10 % effort due to the diminishing returns.

Exactly.  Whether you agree or disagree with the 1-3 years thing, the idea that you will continually, slowly gain mass over a period of 10+ years until you end up looking like skip lacour is one of the sickest jokes these liars have ever played on anyone.

Once you start gaining appreciable, proportional muscle mass all over your body, make sure you eat a reasonable amount and you will shoot up to your limit.   Then you will stop BECAUSE YOUR BODY DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGH HORMONES TO DO THIS ANYMORE.

At that point, there is only one option... (hint: it's not "being consistent for another 10 years and hoping for the best.")

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2012, 09:43:27 PM »

1. Kiwiol is actually one of my best friends in real life. He's 100% never cycled... I'm on gear and when I talk to him about stuff it's me talking at him, he hasn't got a clue. I used to suspect but after having dozens of conversations (in real life) with him about the topic I'm 100% convinced it's a fact that he's as natty as they get.
2. Kiwiol did, over a 15 year timeframe
3. Kiwiol obviously doesn't. He has insane genetics at holding muscle/water/glycogen. maybe others do too but they don't train themselves up to the point that he did?
4. Kiwiol is not a liar.
Hrmmm

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: January 10, 2012, 10:40:22 PM »
1. Kiwiol is actually one of my best friends in real life. He's 100% never cycled... I'm on gear and when I talk to him about stuff it's me talking at him, he hasn't got a clue. I used to suspect but after having dozens of conversations (in real life) with him about the topic I'm 100% convinced it's a fact that he's as natty as they get.
3. Kiwiol obviously doesn't. He has insane genetics at holding muscle/water/glycogen. maybe others do too but they don't train themselves up to the point that he did?
4. Kiwiol is not a liar.

If he says he's natural, I totally believe him.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2012, 11:25:00 PM »
4. Kiwiol is not a liar.

1. it's easy to play dumbass
2. so you think that over 15 years he slowly packed on the mass? do you think he'll be any bigger in another 15 years assuming he stays natural? what does this long time frame mean and why are you putting this out there?
3. he may have great genetics at holding muscle and water and fat in the right places, i don't disagree
4. you don't know that if you aren't him

i'm done talking about this guy

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: January 11, 2012, 01:08:30 AM »

1. it's easy to play dumbass
2. so you think that over 15 years he slowly packed on the mass? do you think he'll be any bigger in another 15 years assuming he stays natural? what does this long time frame mean and why are you putting this out there?
3. he may have great genetics at holding muscle and water and fat in the right places, i don't disagree
4. you don't know that if you aren't him

i'm done talking about this guy

good, move on.

fact is Kiwiol was natural and worked damn hard at it.
Hrmmm

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: January 11, 2012, 01:41:50 AM »