Author Topic: Age 50...in great Health, need advice  (Read 1029 times)

Slingshot

• Getbig I
Age 50...in great Health, need advice
« on: January 10, 2012, 05:07:42 PM »
Hello all
I am a newbie but have worked out in my 20s and then stopped. After a scare with weight up to 247 and cholesterol at 300 in 2007
I decided to lose weight and continue my love of the gym. Since 2007 I have been at a great gym with lots of great results getting down to 189 and at 6' 1 with average strength. I do have a split routine with 2 body parts at a time. At my last physical my doc told me that all my vitals, bp, hdl, ldl were normal and (on no meds) but my T level was at the bottom of the range and as active as I was to possibly consider TRT or Gh.
My questions...
Would a good Test E or GH be advised? In my early yrs dbol and test gave me good results but I am concerned of my age at this pt.
Please chime in with advice, recommendations, comments, and whatever you can throw at me....I am pretty thick-skinned and can take it.
Thanks

supernick

• Getbig IV
Re: Age 50...in great Health, need advice
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 09:32:51 PM »
why not i would.... there only going to give u enough to put you in the normal range and be healthy. you will def feel better

ghettocentral

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2012, 07:16:14 AM »
Sounds like me. Same age you sound leaner. Test e and hgh will make a difference bigtime. You'll be surprised what something lik 200 mgs a week of test e will do for you. Adding 2-3 iu's of hgh will even add to that. that's like a high end trt dose. If you find the right anti aging clinic, you'll feel really good.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2012, 09:07:06 AM »
Sounds like me. Same age you sound leaner. Test e and hgh will make a difference bigtime. You'll be surprised what something lik 200 mgs a week of test e will do for you. Adding 2-3 iu's of hgh will even add to that. that's like a high end trt dose. If you find the right anti aging clinic, you'll feel really good.

As long as all the vitals stay good, get on something like you state and never come off! Improve virtually every category filed under quality of life!

mcluvin

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2012, 07:23:53 PM »
A good Endocrinologist can also treat you. Both HGH and weekly shots of a long ester Test will make you a new man.

Slingshot

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2012, 04:38:16 PM »
Thanks to all that have replied. I have had alot of the same recommendations but wanted to open it up to a broader experienced group with some of the more current gear. I probably will start out somewhat "Lite" and see how my body reacts and then build up to 3-500 mgs and some hgh...I am still open to any further recommendations as I will stay on my Mens Multiple Vites and FishOIL along with Sytrinol for my cholesterol
Keep in mind everyone.....your health is your wealth and
50 is the NEW 40!

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2012, 06:58:38 PM »
Thanks to all that have replied. I have had alot of the same recommendations but wanted to open it up to a broader experienced group with some of the more current gear. I probably will start out somewhat "Lite" and see how my body reacts and then build up to 3-500 mgs and some hgh...I am still open to any further recommendations as I will stay on my Mens Multiple Vites and FishOIL along with Sytrinol for my cholesterol
Keep in mind everyone.....your health is your wealth and
50 is the NEW 40!

Pushing 50 myself and what I like best about current gear (besides GH) are the anti-estrogens that are available now.  With just a little Aromasin ED and I have no acne and my face is not puffy.