Author Topic: MSNBC Hosts in meltdown over Romney win in NH  (Read 504 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: MSNBC Hosts in meltdown over Romney win in NH
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 09:47:51 AM »
That is actually pretty funny.

The old man slapped the snot out of those 4 morons.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2012, 09:59:06 AM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/11/msnbc-john-sununu-romney_n_1198750.html
LOL!

I really can't believe you an attorney

Anyone can watch that video and see that if anyone is "melting down" it's Sununu

MSNBC's hosts had another series of lively exchanges with former New Hampshire governor John Sununu on Tuesday night.

Sununu drew some attention for his on-air attacks on Chris Matthews over the weekend, and he brought his A-game to the network's coverage of the New Hampshire primaries. His candidate, Mitt Romney, won handily, but that didn't stop Sununu from bristling at some of the questions he was getting.

When Ed Schultz brought up a study that said Romney's tax plan would raise taxes on the middle class and lower them on millionaires, Sununu called the study a "crock of crap."

When Lawrence O'Donnell asked about George H.W. Bush's performance in the New Hampshire primaries, Sununu lashed out. "You don't know what you're talking about!" he shouted. "You're really funny...I think you're grasping at straws."

The hosts, knowing a good thing when they saw it, kept their cool.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2012, 10:24:59 AM »
MSNBC's hosts had another series of lively exchanges with former New Hampshire governor John Sununu on Tuesday night.

Sununu drew some attention for his on-air attacks on Chris Matthews over the weekend, and he brought his A-game to the network's coverage of the New Hampshire primaries. His candidate, Mitt Romney, won handily, but that didn't stop Sununu from bristling at some of the questions he was getting.

When Ed Schultz brought up a study that said Romney's tax plan would raise taxes on the middle class and lower them on millionaires, Sununu called the study a "crock of crap."

When Lawrence O'Donnell asked about George H.W. Bush's performance in the New Hampshire primaries, Sununu lashed out. "You don't know what you're talking about!" he shouted. "You're really funny...I think you're grasping at straws."

The hosts, knowing a good thing when they saw it, kept their cool.

::)

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2012, 10:38:49 AM »
I looked at the Tax Policy Center study and it doesn't state that Mitt's plan would raise taxes on the middle class. It states that the burden of taxation would be shifted more to the middle class. That only means that Mitt's plan doesn't cut taxes for the middle class as much as it does for the upper class. And the only reason that's the case is because the upper class earns more of its income from investment, which is what Mitt's plan primarily cuts taxes on.

So, basically, Chris Matthews is a lying sack of shit.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2012, 10:52:47 AM »
I looked at the Tax Policy Center study and it doesn't state that Mitt's plan would raise taxes on the middle class. It states that the burden of taxation would be shifted more to the middle class. That only means that Mitt's plan doesn't cut taxes for the middle class as much as it does for the upper class. And the only reason that's the case is because the upper class earns more of its income from investment, which is what Mitt's plan primarily cuts taxes on.

So, basically, Chris Matthews is a lying sack of shit.

so Mitt's plan raises taxes on both the middle class and upper class but shifts more of the tax burden to the middle class?

good luck with selling that plan to the middle class

does Romney's plan lower the tax rate on capital gains, dividends etc.. from where they are today?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2012, 11:11:27 AM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/11/msnbc-john-sununu-romney_n_1198750.html

LOL!

That was pretty funny.  I can't believe all four of those hosts are on the same station. 

Comparing Romney to Bush in 92, when he ran as an incumbent in NH?  Talk about grasping at straws.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2012, 11:14:14 AM »
That was pretty funny.  I can't believe all four of those hosts are on the same station. 

Comparing Romney to Bush in 92, when he ran as an incumbent in NH?  Talk about grasping at straws.

all I saw was an angry old man getting angry because he was being asked "inconvenient" questions

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2012, 11:19:59 AM »
all I saw was an angry old man getting angry because he was being asked "inconvenient" questions

LOL.  Funny how no one ever seems to be able to defend Thugbama's record in a same manner. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2012, 11:23:00 AM »
LOL.  Funny how no one ever seems to be able to defend Thugbama's record in a same manner. 

no one in the clip is discussing Obama's record

weird how you can never manage to stay on point even in your own retarded threads