Author Topic: Marines Urinate on Dead Taliban Members  (Read 40463 times)

A Professional

• Getbig IV
Re: Marines Urinate on Dead Taliban Members
« Reply #100 on: January 11, 2012, 04:29:55 PM »
The Europeans, and specifically the British, created most of those nouveau-rich trash countries in the first place, tought te dumb fuccers how to dig for the oil, etc. prior to that they were a bunch of savage idiots running around without borders, with only a tribal framework. These countries are the result of giving making morons rich overnight, and this abuse by marines is the result of giving kids weapons and telling them to become men and fight overnight. Are the marines assholes and sick? Yes. But they're also brave and a necessary evil. If these installed 'kings' outlive their usefulness then I see nothing wrong with desposing of them. Islam is the reason France created a professional army. Look up Charles Martel. Islam is insidious and imperialistic.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #101 on: January 11, 2012, 04:31:38 PM »
Those are US Army soldiers. Notoriously undisciplined.  ;D

Notoriously asshole. How could you do that to an animal? I could never have the heart to do that. sick fucks!
X

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #102 on: January 11, 2012, 04:32:37 PM »
my point is that you cant blame the USA for causing violence in the middle East. Violence is in the people's belief systems and religious beliefs in that area.

People seem to forget that this shit's been going on in that region long before the united states ever existed but it's always us evil dumb americans fault for why Muslims are as angry as they are.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #103 on: January 11, 2012, 04:33:05 PM »
calm down mr maxing out with 50% bw deadlifts  ;D
I'm not the one spazzing out, Ooma Loompa. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: January 11, 2012, 04:33:42 PM »
Taliban has never been defeated, Taliban has urinated on many US soldier corpses, they have killed many.  US is running like dogs to get out of that country.

TEAM Nasser

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #105 on: January 11, 2012, 04:34:10 PM »
Can someone post a video of US Marines crashing airplanes into Afgahanistans buildings killing thousands of innocent civilians ?
Wheres your proof?
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #106 on: January 11, 2012, 04:34:27 PM »
Notoriously asshole. How could you do that to an animal? I could never have the heart to do that. sick fucks!
Yeah, but its like anything else.. Soldiers get a bad rap because the bottom 10% of them do some of the dumbest shit youve ever seen, mostly because the bottom 10% of the military is the absolute bottom 1% of the country.  

Those assholes dont represent in any way the other 90% that serve honorably.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #107 on: January 11, 2012, 04:39:44 PM »
Its really easy to condemn these peoples actions, but you dont know the circumstances behind it. Yeah, there is a lot of stupid shit Soldiers do, especially the Army, but situations like the one above just suck.

Yes, I just did a quick google, Like this one

"Afghan Children Handcuffed, Then Killed By American Soldiers"

http://tpmcafe.talkingpointsmemo.com/talk/blogs/r/u/rutabaga_ridgepole/2010/01/afghan-children-handcuffed-the.php

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: January 11, 2012, 04:41:21 PM »
People seem to forget that this shit's been going on in that region long before the united states ever existed but it's always us evil dumb americans fault for why Muslims are as angry as they are.

who argues that exactly?

The point is that american soliders in a lot of places they Shouldn't be.

maybe that's too many words for you also champ?

let them fuck each other up. Which is what you Would let them. If youy didnt have Other interest there whihc is masked by ..."freedom" bs.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: January 11, 2012, 04:42:35 PM »
I'm not the one spazzing out, Ooma Loompa. ;)

my new positive self has Almost avoided all of these threads  ;D

at least I havent created any. Besides maybe one in recent memory

Last post. Im going to avoid these threads completly from now on. Which I Almost have  ;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #110 on: January 11, 2012, 04:50:17 PM »
Yes, I just did a quick google, Like this one

"Afghan Children Handcuffed, Then Killed By American Soldiers"

http://tpmcafe.talkingpointsmemo.com/talk/blogs/r/u/rutabaga_ridgepole/2010/01/afghan-children-handcuffed-the.php
Lol, yeah that was a huge propoganda thing for them, if you did a little more research, it turns out that these are the "school children"
 ::) ::)
Epic. Didnt know 6th graders had beards like that.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #111 on: January 11, 2012, 04:52:40 PM »
who argues that exactly?

The point is that american soliders in a lot of places they Shouldn't be.

maybe that's too many words for you also champ?

let them fuck each other up. Which is what you Would let them. If youy didnt have Other interest there whihc is masked by ..."freedom" bs.

No dumb fu*k they don't just want to "fu*k each other up" that's the problem. God you're stupid, this isn't just about the United States. Was the murder of Theo van gogh justified? Do you honestly believe that islam being a threat to western civilization is just propaganda and its really a religion of peace?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #112 on: January 11, 2012, 04:52:55 PM »
Oh, and it reads American Soldiers, when no where it actually says American forces, it says NATO and Coalition, and the headline shows two innocent looking girls when there were no girls involved.

epic.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: January 11, 2012, 04:57:16 PM »
Oh, and it reads American Soldiers, when no where it actually says American forces, it says NATO and Coalition, and the headline shows two innocent looking girls when there were no girls involved.

epic.

I knew that story was gonna be mostly fabricated to the sources advantage as soon as I clicked on it. Nothing is what it seems anymore.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: January 11, 2012, 05:26:03 PM »
I knew that story was gonna be mostly fabricated to the sources advantage as soon as I clicked on it. Nothing is what it seems anymore.

It's front page on CNN.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/11/us/video-marines-urinating/index.html?hpt=hp_t3
TEAM Nasser

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: January 11, 2012, 05:27:53 PM »
It's front page on CNN.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/11/us/video-marines-urinating/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

I was talking about the link the Swede just posted, about the soldiers who supposedly shot and killed innocent children ect.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #116 on: January 11, 2012, 05:28:20 PM »
Soldiers are young, and expendable.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: January 11, 2012, 05:45:46 PM »
I think Arabs have some good traits that would be useful in a secular society. But their religious fanaticism will spell the end of them.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #118 on: January 11, 2012, 06:06:04 PM »

12-year-old Taliban brainwashee beheading a "spy".  ::)

Teenage girl whose nose was cut off by her husband and left for dead on the side of a mountain.

Oh wait, we're supposed to be upset about someone pissing on these guys.  ::)

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: January 11, 2012, 06:09:33 PM »
Pissing on these guys just makes us look bad and undisciplined. Special forces guys dont engage in this bullshit. What happened to chivalry? Honoring the enemy? Everyone is watching, and if we're going to win the propaganda war the officers in charge need to put a clamp down on this shit.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #120 on: January 11, 2012, 06:13:26 PM »
i don't give a fuck about the taliban, but when you start torturing and blowing up innocent animals for the fun that makes you one sick fuck in my book.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #121 on: January 11, 2012, 06:13:49 PM »
Isn't it enough when you have already killed someone?  Those soldiers could unknowingly be killing more Americans when they do shit like this.  Seeing a video like this could prompt one of these terrorist assholes.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: January 11, 2012, 06:18:04 PM »
Isn't it enough when you have already killed someone?  Those soldiers could unknowingly be killing more Americans when they do shit like this.  Seeing a video like this could prompt one of these terrorist assholes.

Exactly. And it's just wrong. We're supposed to be better than them. Saladin was a great Muslim warrior and he respected his enemy (Richard the Lion), often sending him gifts. Richard in return did the same. Warriors used to respect each other, honor each other.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #123 on: January 11, 2012, 06:18:53 PM »
Exactly. And it's just wrong. We're supposed to be better than them. Saladin was a great Muslim warrior and he respected his enemy (Richard the Lion), often sending him gifts. Richard in return did the same. Warriors used to respect each other, honor each other.
Well, respect goes out the window when the enemy hides behind his family and uses his kids as suicide bombers.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #124 on: January 11, 2012, 06:19:58 PM »
Well, respect goes out the window when the enemy hides behind his family and uses his kids as suicide bombers.

I wonder if they "respect" the women they bury up to their neck before smashing their heads in with stones.  ::)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/afghanistan/8287154/Shocking-footage-emerges-of-Taliban-stoning-couple-to-death.html