Author Topic: Marines Urinate on Dead Taliban Members  (Read 40387 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Marines Urinate on Dead Taliban Members
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2012, 02:54:40 PM »
What if they became "terrorist" because american soliders killed their innocent parents? kids? relatives? wouldn't you want to do something? help fight against the peopel that OCCUPY your land? and have killed 60 THOUSAND civilians? including a bunhc of CHILDREN. Because of something some Extremists did which you have Nothing do with? would you just sit around and watch?

Its not all black and white. And they looked armed and dangerous. One scary ass wheelbarrow.

The terrorist threat probably wasn't that big in 2001.  We increased the amount of terrorists, and the amount of people that want us dead by millions.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2012, 03:00:15 PM »
The terrorist threat probably wasn't that big in 2001.  We increased the amount of terrorists, and the amount of people that want us dead by millions.

They wanted us dead anyway , they declared a holy war on us , they attacked us. We had every right to go into Afghanistan and find the fuckers responsible

Lots of people want us dead , you have to realize America's good a war be careful of what you ask for.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2012, 03:01:39 PM »
They wanted us dead anyway , they declared a holy war on us , they attacked us. We had every right to go into Afghanistan and find the fuckers responsible

Lots of people want us dead , you have to realize America's good a war be careful of what you ask for.

The fuckers responsible were Saudis though?

Maybe we should have cleaned up Afghanistan, I don't know.

I do know that Iraq was completely off base, and that Iraq under Saddam was terrorist/Islamic extremist free.

Stavios

« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2012, 03:01:58 PM »
Mans inhumanity to man is sickening !

and people wonder why I don't want to have kids

this world is too fucked up to make me want to raise kids

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2012, 03:02:47 PM »
I often wonder how many would sign up if we entered a 50\50 war with Russia or the like.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2012, 03:03:19 PM »

Fair enough. Dick Cheney and Iraq?      ;D

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2012, 03:03:43 PM »
 have a buddy who served in the military who claims they gave him drugs to kill his feelings for remorse

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2012, 03:04:16 PM »

Saudi nationals , most of them at the behest of Osama who was hiding in Afghanistan under the protection of the Taliban.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2012, 03:05:02 PM »
Saudi nationals , most of them at the behest of Osama who was hiding in Afghanistan under the protection of the Taliban.

I modified my post, understandable...

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: January 11, 2012, 03:07:56 PM »
or maybe they're sick of the 60k cilvilians that died for something someone else did which they didnt agree with?  ???

:D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 11, 2012, 03:08:13 PM »
Fair enough. Dick Cheney and Iraq?      ;D

Should have never went I said it since day one. both should be tried for treason along with the rest of the Bush admin

America had a lot of sympathy after 9-11 even from Muslim countries but Iraq and the cluster fuck that followed destroyed all that. ' mission accomplished '  :-X 

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #61 on: January 11, 2012, 03:09:33 PM »
Before USA existed; there was violence in the Middle East. It is non stop.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 11, 2012, 03:11:19 PM »
Before USA existed; there was violence in the Middle East. It is non stop.

What's your point?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2012, 03:11:55 PM »

Maybe we should have cleaned up Afghanistan, I don't know.

I do know that Iraq was completely off base, and that Iraq under Saddam was terrorist/Islamic extremist free.

Saddam was an asshole and did some cruel shit to the people in that country , but it's not our fucking problem , the guy didn't do anything to us and they lied outright to get in there. We can not and should not play global police.

They gave Saddam the option to leave with his money and family before they invaded , I always wondered what would have happened if he left not that he should have but in the end it might have been the best choice.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #64 on: January 11, 2012, 03:13:53 PM »
Should have never went I said it since day one. both should be tried for treason along with the rest of the Bush admin

America had a lot of sympathy after 9-11 even from Muslim countries but Iraq and the cluster fuck that followed destroyed all that. ' mission accomplished '  :-X 

8/10 solid.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 11, 2012, 03:13:59 PM »
:D

That's a scary poster because it's true , America will use this even against it's own citizens that they deem terrorists

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #66 on: January 11, 2012, 03:16:18 PM »
Saddam was an asshole and did some cruel shit to the people in that country , but it's not our fucking problem , the guy didn't do anything to us and they lied outright to get in there. We can not and should not play global police.

They gave Saddam the option to leave with his money and family before they invaded , I always wondered what would have happened if he left not that he should have but in the end it might have been the best choice.
Hmm. Not quite. Problem with the US, and the dictators they 'support' is getting rid of them when they don't suit the current domestic/foreign policy(ies). 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 11, 2012, 03:17:35 PM »
Hmm. Not quite. Problem with the US, and the dictators they 'support' is getting rid of them when they don't suit the current domestic/foreign policy(ies). 

Great point ! very true as well.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: January 11, 2012, 03:18:45 PM »
That's a scary poster because it's true , America will use this even against it's own citizens that they deem terrorists

Pretty fucking terrifying isn't it?

Civilians in that country are in big trouble and really need to take their government back and protect their constitution.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 11, 2012, 03:21:12 PM »
Pretty fucking terrifying isn't it?

Civilians in that country are in big trouble and really need to take their government back and protect their constitution.

Yeah anyone who doesn't go along with their program becomes a domestic terrorist and shipped off to git-mo for 5 years without seeing anyone including a lawyer  :-\

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 11, 2012, 03:22:55 PM »
I have no problems with marines pissing on dead muslims. We have to show these assholes they re not going anywhere with their coran.

Now the soldiers beating the dogs are scumbags, but dont throw everyone in the same basket. Christians are at war against souless, lost, destructive, perverted atheists and muslims, and you re not going to win this war with good feelings.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #71 on: January 11, 2012, 03:24:34 PM »
We (U.S.) will never get any respect if we continue to act like fucking spoiled kids.  Wait, maybe thats because 80% of our army is fucking spoiled kids :-\ You do not belong on the front lines at 18.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 11, 2012, 03:26:13 PM »
We (U.S.) will never get any respect if we continue to act like fucking spoiled kids.  Wait, maybe thats because 80% of our army is fucking spoiled kids :-\ You do not belong on the front lines at 18.
Some do, some dont. Some have been well raised, others werent. As simple as that. But dont condemn the whole crusade against muslims for some bad apples. Bad boys become good men in the army, bad boys, stay bad boys in the army.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #73 on: January 11, 2012, 03:29:37 PM »
Some do, some dont. Some have been well raised, others werent. As simple as that. But dont condemn the whole crusade against muslims for some bad apples. Bad boys become good men in the army, bad boys, stay bad boys in the army.
Most 18-21 year olds aren't equipped for war.  That's why you see them firing missiles at Taliban, and talking like it's a video game. 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #74 on: January 11, 2012, 03:32:15 PM »
I have no problems with marines pissing on dead muslims. We have to show these assholes they re not going anywhere with their coran.

Now the soldiers beating the dogs are scumbags, but dont throw everyone in the same basket. Christians are at war against souless, lost, destructive, perverted atheists and muslims, and you re not going to win this war with good feelings.
2/10 You're not even trying any more.  ::)